Arcimboldo's pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
And the next

From the legend of Theresa of Avila:

As a young girl, she had read all the ancient tales of female Christian martyrs like Eulalia and Leocadia, Barbara and Juliana... She had always been seeking for the details of their cruel tortures. She had learned about the flogging and the iron hooks that had torn their naked skin, and about the torches they had been burned with... The young girl was so impressed by these tales of martyrdom, that she began to fantasize about leaving her parents, going to the pagan Moors and sharing a similar fate of torment and violation...

Attachments

• southerncross.jpg
    southerncross.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 851
And the next

Attachments

• The Day Before.jpg
    The Day Before.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 956
willowfall said:
melissa said:
And the next

Yeah this was the one that Arcimboldo did to show what he would do to me when I was playing with the boys over on Crux Foundation. "The Destruction of Willow" thread. I enjoyed it immensely.

kisses

willowfall
I recall that on the Forum you were the bane of algabal's life. We enjoyed those boxing matches.
Mel & Julie

melissa said:
willowfall said:
melissa said:
And the next

Yeah this was the one that Arcimboldo did to show what he would do to me when I was playing with the boys over on Crux Foundation. "The Destruction of Willow" thread. I enjoyed it immensely.

kisses

willowfall
I recall that on the Forum you were the bane of algabal's life. We enjoyed those boxing matches.
Mel & Julie

Well my loves. I don't know if bane was quite the right term. The boxing was fun and our off-line emails were quite fun too.

I imagine he more than once thought up some painful end for my existence.

Now if he had only told me about them we could have had a couple of fantasies together.

I do need to do some stories that have been tumbling around in my head to help get the forum cooking again.

Kisses

willowfall

Hi Willowfall,
We'd like to open a stories thread starting with your "Death of a Queen". We thought we'd got the hang of Word>PDF conversion but our incompetence still rules for the time being. When we know what we are doing can we post your stories?
Julie

Hi,
Here`s Mr A`s Vacant. Thanks Hans. Please note that in the PDF version you get the story as well. This new editing is great!!
Julie

Attachments

• Arcimboldo`s Vacant.pdf
    152.7 KB · Views: 361
  • vacant.jpg
    vacant.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 955
Hi,
Again please note that in the PDF version you get the story as well, so download both.
Julie

Attachments

• agatha.jpg
    agatha.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 916
  • Arcimboldo\'s Agatha.pdf
    182.2 KB · Views: 270
Hi,
Here's Ecce from Mr A
Julie

Attachments

• ecce.jpg
    ecce.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 842
  • Arcimboldo\'s Ecce.pdf
    184.1 KB · Views: 197
Hi,
And here's Pillage.
Julie

Attachments

• pillage.jpg
    pillage.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 902
  • Arcimboldo\'s Pillage.pdf
    163 KB · Views: 194
Hi,
Here's Mr A's Dawn we got from Hans but we don't have the original pic. I'll bet Hans has got it.
Julie

Attachments

• Arcimboldo`s Dawn.pdf
    140.4 KB · Views: 276
jonesygirl said:
Hi, I'll bet Hans has got it.
well here it is :lol:
Julie

Attachments

• dawn.png
    dawn.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 1,223