Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
031 A maid in trouble - reworking with AI

I reworked the original image "A maid in trouble" with the Fooocus AI Generator. Basically I did nothing else than rework the faces with AI. This is the result.
I'm currently thinking about releasing all new images directly with AI-generated faces. I think the pictures will be more photorealistic.

1. Image = 022 A maid in trouble
2. Image = 031 A maid in trouble - rework - AI

Attachments

• 022 A maid in trouble.jpg
    022 A maid in trouble.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
  • 031 A maid in trouble - rework - AI.jpg
    031 A maid in trouble - rework - AI.jpg
    973.4 KB · Views: 237
Sunrise - Closing time remastered with Krea AI

MCDesigns kindly gave me the hint and the link to Krea AI.
You get 3 minutes of render time per day to test the AI. That's enough for testing. The end result of the improved images is amazing.

Unfortunately, Krea AI is not suitable for my images at the moment. For scenes with multiple people with special tools like I often use, Rack, Crux, Whip etc., the AI is a bit overwhelmed. Maybe it can't find the right templates online or the free version can't train the AI enough. In my test renderings the results were not convincing.

I hope that the announced "private mode" will solve this problem. I will then treat myself to a month of Krea Plans Pro to test it out.

Notes on the image.
Left side, original image only CG generated in DazStudio. Right side, original image reworked with Krea AI.

Attachments

• Sunrise - clothing time.jpg
    Sunrise - clothing time.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
Back
Top Bottom