Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
18th Birthday.

"How did I get here? Why am I naked and tied up? Who are you?

I had booked an anonymous birthday party for my eighteenth on the internet and was picked up by a van from the birthday agency very early this morning. I was to be taken to a secret location where I was to meet my relatives and friends later. I told no one exactly as instructed by the agency. It was supposed to be a surprise party for the guests. Do you belong to the birthday agency?"

"You silly, we cheated a little. We are an agency, of course, but not a birthday agency. We're a sound recording agency. We produce sounds for film and television with which the films are set to sound. Of course, we also create sounds for radio plays."

"But anyway, today is your lucky day. You are a 'sound artist' as of today. We have an assignment to generate sounds for a film, for special scenes. It's a soundtrack for torture cellar scenes. It's a huge job for us."

"And now comes your part of the job, which you're kind enough to help us with."

"YOU CREATE THE SOUNDS!"

"Of course, we won't leave you alone with this difficult task. We will help you. You will see that you will make the sounds completely intuitively, if we stimulate you accordingly."

"And you really haven't told anyone about your deal with us?"

"Alright then, let's get started right away!"

"ACTION!!!"
Looking forward to this "going red"! Thanks Art.

Souvenir Photo.

It is 1965 and the Republic of Esterian is not yet a dictatorship. Esterian, however, is in danger of collapsing. Two provinces have already seceded and declared independence. As a result, Fredenstein, the head of the secret service, and the military have staged a coup and deposed the parliament. Emergency laws are in effect and Esterian is henceforth ruled by a military council led by Fredenstein.

Fredenstein has occupied the renegade provinces with the military and rejoined the motherland.

The scene shows the beginning of the interrogation of a partisan leader. Fredenstein conducts the interrogation himself.
Since Fredenstein is in the province for the last day, he has commissioned a photographer loyal to the system to take a souvenir photo of the partisan's interrogation.

People in the picture, from left to right: photographer (later Minister of Culture), deputy intelligence chief (later head of the People's Intelligence Service), partisan chief (whereabouts unknown), Fredenstein - leader of the Military Council (later dictator and president of the "People's Republic of Esterian").

Attachments

• Souvenir Photo.jpg
    Souvenir Photo.jpg
    764 KB · Views: 1,453
Final Exam

Two proven police personnel have applied to the Esterian Secret Service as special investigators and interrogators.
They have already passed all exams with flying colors. The final exam is designed to show how police officers press their questions with recalcitrant prisoners.

The policeman standing on the right in the picture has the task of achieving a result as quickly as possible with a prisoner from the People's Republic. He has made a knife glow and is using it to burn the prisoner's sensitive skin between her breasts. Afterwards he will threaten the prisoner with even more burns and, if necessary, carry them out.

The policeman sitting on the left side of the picture has the task to question a foreigner a little bit more without traces. First, he has the prisoner very uncomfortably tied up. Then he pulls meat out of her vagina with a pair of pincers and tortured her with a taser. If this does not lead to any result, he will stick the shocker deep into her anus and use maximum voltage to emphasize his questions.

The trace-free interrogation is important because after the foreigner's imprisonment she can be bought back by her government for hard currency.

The police instructor on the left of the picture blasphemes, "You have it good, not everyone has a sedentary job."

The intelligence officer in the background is deeply impressed with the applicants' skills. She will give them both a recommendation for the Secret Service.

One more note about the girls being interviewed. These are not interviewees, of course. They are political prisoners who have already been sentenced. They were provided for the test by the esterian women's prison.

Attachments

• Final exam.jpg
    Final exam.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 1,242
Final Exam

Two proven police personnel have applied to the Esterian Secret Service as special investigators and interrogators.
They have already passed all exams with flying colors. The final exam is designed to show how police officers press their questions with recalcitrant prisoners.

The policeman standing on the right in the picture has the task of achieving a result as quickly as possible with a prisoner from the People's Republic. He has made a knife glow and is using it to burn the prisoner's sensitive skin between her breasts. Afterwards he will threaten the prisoner with even more burns and, if necessary, carry them out.

The policeman sitting on the left side of the picture has the task to question a foreigner a little bit more without traces. First, he has the prisoner very uncomfortably tied up. Then he pulls meat out of her vagina with a pair of pincers and tortured her with a taser. If this does not lead to any result, he will stick the shocker deep into her anus and use maximum voltage to emphasize his questions.

The trace-free interrogation is important because after the foreigner's imprisonment she can be bought back by her government for hard currency.

The police instructor on the left of the picture blasphemes, "You have it good, not everyone has a sedentary job."

The intelligence officer in the background is deeply impressed with the applicants' skills. She will give them both a recommendation for the Secret Service.

One more note about the girls being interviewed. These are not interviewees, of course. They are political prisoners who have already been sentenced. They were provided for the test by the esterian women's prison.
Nicely captured as usual, Artur. I do love the intelligence officer.

Woman to Woman - Individual Interrogation
Some people have all the fun.

Maybe in my next life I'll come back in pixels as a torturer in one of your awesome images.....either male or female, I'm not picky.

• Haha
Reactions: Art
Chessboard

Story.

A woman cheated on her husband and then left him. After nine years of marriage. So far so good. It just happens and is not unusual.
The disadvantage for the woman is that her husband is a very high official of the People's Republic of Esterian. An absolute confidant of the dictator.
After she left her husband, the dictator had her arrested and imprisoned in a strict labor camp for treason. There she is already one year.

Now to the scene.
The couple would have their 10th wedding anniversary today. For this reason, the woman was transferred from the labor camp to an abandoned basement and tied completely naked on a concrete block. This had been arranged by her ex-husband with the approval of the dictator.

The two had met before their marriage through their passion for playing chess.

In memory of this, the official has the interrogators beat a chessboard on her front body with steel whips. After the two are done with the work he wants to finish it. He then wants to burn in the dark squares of the chess pattern with a glowing cigar in her body.

Attachments

• Chessboard.jpg
    Chessboard.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,128
Afghan Female Influencer.
After the NATO troops have left Afghanistan, rebellious women are punished very harshly by the new political rulers in the conquered districts.
Here, a young female influencer is being chastised with a steel rod. She had not worn a veil in her videos. Her punishment is filmed and emailed as a warning to other female influencers, saying, "We will punish you all!"

Attachments

• Afghan Female Influencer.jpg
    Afghan Female Influencer.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 985
Afghan Female Influencer.
After the NATO troops have left Afghanistan, rebellious women are punished very harshly by the new political rulers in the conquered districts.
Here, a young female influencer is being chastised with a steel rod. She had not worn a veil in her videos. Her punishment is filmed and emailed as a warning to other female influencers, saying, "We will punish you all!"
I like this, I think a continuation is in order, maybe in a group

Back
Top Bottom