Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Peri.

From my white (not Ferrari) line. Based on a photo by Jon Peri.
Note:
I think she is universal for all situations.

Attachments

• Girl Jon Peri.png
    Girl Jon Peri.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 42
Peri.

From my white (not Ferrari) line. Based on a photo by Jon Peri.
Note:
I think she is universal for all situations.
She is flat out gorgeous. Beautiful work on her eyes especially. Thank you for sharing her. ;)

Afghan influencer is punished.

Omar said we should punish this infidel influencer severely. But what is an influencer? He didn't say. We'll do it like we always do. First we'll burn her shaved cunt and dirty asshole. Then I'll cut off her saggy tits, piece by piece.

Attachments

• Afghan influencer is punished.jpg
    Afghan influencer is punished.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 1,319

Omar said we should punish this infidel influencer severely. But what is an influencer? He didn't say. We'll do it like we always do. First we'll burn her shaved cunt and dirty asshole. Then I'll cut off her saggy tits, piece by piece.
Nice one, Art

Yes indeed, very nice.

It is always of advantage to have a standard-repertoire for unknown situations. I like theirs- and that they will take time with her tits.
I do like your art and the short stories. Great! Thank you!!

Saturday Night Fun.

On the first Saturday of every month, the dictator Fredenstein invites two of his most capable employees to a small torture event. Duration is about four hours.

In this event, five political prisoners from the women's prison are always tortured to their extreme limits. Sometimes even beyond that. The survivors of the event disappear for the rest of their lives in aggravated camp detention.

Fredenstein has several reasons for this event. One is the bonding of his employees. They are always secretly filmed when they torture the women very hard. If one wants to go rogue he is shown the film. He himself never tortures at this event.

His second reason is his absolute sadistic inclination to torture women.

This time at the event everything is a bit different. Only two prisoners are transferred, accompanied by a female guard. The other women are an undersecretary from the Ministry of Propaganda, she was convicted of espionage, and her mother. The mother has done nothing but is taken into clan custody.

An employee secretly asks Fredenstein: "My dictator, we are usually provided with five women for our training. But I only see four naked women."

Fredenstein responds, "That is true, but there are five women present. The fifth is the prison guard. She does not yet know of her active participation in this show. She considers it an honor to be here, since no woman has ever been on staff at this show. I have heard that she has spoken very badly about me. This is supposed to be her punishment. But you must undress them yourselves. I think it will be a successful fun today."

Attachments

• Saturday Night Fun.jpg
    Saturday Night Fun.jpg
    839.8 KB · Views: 1,245
Saturday Night Fun.

On the first Saturday of every month, the dictator Fredenstein invites two of his most capable employees to a small torture event. Duration is about four hours.

In this event, five political prisoners from the women's prison are always tortured to their extreme limits. Sometimes even beyond that. The survivors of the event disappear for the rest of their lives in aggravated camp detention.

Fredenstein has several reasons for this event. One is the bonding of his employees. They are always secretly filmed when they torture the women very hard. If one wants to go rogue he is shown the film. He himself never tortures at this event.

His second reason is his absolute sadistic inclination to torture women.

This time at the event everything is a bit different. Only two prisoners are transferred, accompanied by a female guard. The other women are an undersecretary from the Ministry of Propaganda, she was convicted of espionage, and her mother. The mother has done nothing but is taken into clan custody.

An employee secretly asks Fredenstein: "My dictator, we are usually provided with five women for our training. But I only see four naked women."

Fredenstein responds, "That is true, but there are five women present. The fifth is the prison guard. She does not yet know of her active participation in this show. She considers it an honor to be here, since no woman has ever been on staff at this show. I have heard that she has spoken very badly about me. This is supposed to be her punishment. But you must undress them yourselves. I think it will be a successful fun today."
As always you have put your wonderfully devious and cruel mind into text and art. I love this one especially, and thank you for sharing.

Afghan Female Sniper

"Look at them, Halef. After twenty years of foreign occupation, these are now our shameless women. Look how she showed up for interrogation...completely naked."

"Yes, my sheikh. This is completely scandalous! Yet she will not be much older than twenty."

"Halef, look at how this Kabul cow rocks her flaccid udders... and puts her hand on her tit. If her hands weren't tied she'd certainly satisfy herself. These are supposed to be the self-confident women. They're all hookers, those subversive coeds, Halef."

"Yes, my sheik. Besides, she stinks of roasted pork."

"Halef, she is said to have cowardly shot about a hundred brave warriors from ambush as a sniper. If a very devout neighbor hadn't turned her in, we'd still be looking for the cowardly pig!"

"Halef, listen to how loud she screams. I guess she thinks whoever yells is right. Typical stupid woman."

"Halef, whoever behaves like this whore, to appear completely naked for interrogation and only screams, is already guilty from the start! Hence now the sentence."

"Burn her with your red-hot knife on her sinful, naked body for every warrior they has shoot. Then place her in the embers of the furnace for half an hour. If she survives this she will never shoot another brave warrior."

"Yes, Halef... We are humane. We have not condemned her to death."

"Yes, my Sheikh...so be it. A wise judgment indeed. I am proud to be your executor, my noble Sheikh."

Attachments

• Interrogation of an Afghanian Sniper Girl.jpg
    Interrogation of an Afghanian Sniper Girl.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,201
Afghan Female Sniper

"Look at them, Halef. After twenty years of foreign occupation, these are now our shameless women. Look how she showed up for interrogation...completely naked."

"Yes, my sheikh. This is completely scandalous! Yet she will not be much older than twenty."

"Halef, look at how this Kabul cow rocks her flaccid udders... and puts her hand on her tit. If her hands weren't tied she'd certainly satisfy herself. These are supposed to be the self-confident women. They're all hookers, those subversive coeds, Halef."

"Yes, my sheik. Besides, she stinks of roasted pork."

"Halef, she is said to have cowardly shot about a hundred brave warriors from ambush as a sniper. If a very devout neighbor hadn't turned her in, we'd still be looking for the cowardly pig!"

"Halef, listen to how loud she screams. I guess she thinks whoever yells is right. Typical stupid woman."

"Halef, whoever behaves like this whore, to appear completely naked for interrogation and only screams, is already guilty from the start! Hence now the sentence."

"Burn her with your red-hot knife on her sinful, naked body for every warrior they has shoot. Then place her in the embers of the furnace for half an hour. If she survives this she will never shoot another brave warrior."

"Yes, Halef... We are humane. We have not condemned her to death."

"Yes, my Sheikh...so be it. A wise judgment indeed. I am proud to be your executor, my noble Sheikh."
Another masterpiece, and thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Art
Execution of two sisters by IS

The sisters insulted a mullah, a friend of the Emir, and harshly rejected his sexual advances. The mullah then complained to his friend and asked for the execution of these subversive whores.

The Emir then sentenced the sisters to death by brutal torture. He appointed two Europeans who had converted to Islam as the executors. The two are called "butchers" and "bone crushers" in relevant circles. Both are wanted worldwide as dangerous terrorists with international arrest warrants.

The sisters are tied to a post in a cave and executed by brutal torture lasting several hours. The butcher cuts off everything that can be cut off, breasts, ass cheeks, ears, nose, thigh muscle and calves, etc... etc.... The bone breaker breaks all the bones he can break with his big hands without any equipment. The two compete to see which of the victims survives the longest.

The Mullah gets to his satisfaction of this execution a video film. The emir also, of course only for the examination of his executioners.

Attachments

• Execution of two sisters by IS.jpg
    Execution of two sisters by IS.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,169
Execution of two sisters by IS

The sisters insulted a mullah, a friend of the Emir, and harshly rejected his sexual advances. The mullah then complained to his friend and asked for the execution of these subversive whores.

The Emir then sentenced the sisters to death by brutal torture. He appointed two Europeans who had converted to Islam as the executors. The two are called "butchers" and "bone crushers" in relevant circles. Both are wanted worldwide as dangerous terrorists with international arrest warrants.

The sisters are tied to a post in a cave and executed by brutal torture lasting several hours. The butcher cuts off everything that can be cut off, breasts, ass cheeks, ears, nose, thigh muscle and calves, etc... etc.... The bone breaker breaks all the bones he can break with his big hands without any equipment. The two compete to see which of the victims survives the longest.

The Mullah gets to his satisfaction of this execution a video film. The emir also, of course only for the examination of his executioners.
Haven't been here for a while but great to see you haven't lost your touch. This last work is worthy of a series, Art.

Back
Top Bottom