Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
The suffering of a milf and her daughter.

The thirty-nine-year-old woman woke up after blacking out in a cage in the basement of an abandoned house. In the semi-darkness, she saw five dark figures standing around the cage. Lying on the floor, she recognizes her nineteen-year-old daughter, completely naked and tied up. The effect of the anesthetic slowly wears off and she can make out the sheriff and his son, also a police officer. The son is also her daughter's boyfriend.

Now he is standing over her daughter, smiling contemptuously and pissing on the naked body lying on the ground. She cannot recognize the other men, they are dressed in cowls. Additionally still camouflaged with face masks.

The daughter is hosed down with cold water and raped several times by all the men in the room. In all possible body orifices. Until she lies unconscious on the floor.

The sheriff says to her, "Come on out, it's your turn, I hope you're not as frigid as your daughter!"

First, her daughter's boyfriend sticks his baton deep into her anus. He thinks that she, as an old slut, must first be cleaned of the shit in her body. Then she is forced to lick the Baton clean. Afterwards the Baton is put deep into her cunt and moved jerkily under the yelling of the men.

Then she is also hosed down with cold water and raped several times by all the men. Until she too faints from her torment.

She awakens to the shrill cries of pain from her daughter. She and her daughter have been intertwined in an undignified manner tied to the cage door. Her daughter is being beaten extremely brutally with the Baton by her laughing boyfriend.

The sheriff tells her hatefully, "You should have married me then, then this wouldn't have happened to you today. After all, your husband left you after five years. I can now imagine why. But I was lucky, you and your daughter are both frigid cows. We didn't have any real fun with you. For this reason you will be punished very hard. After that we will make you happy again. Let's see if you will try a little harder then".

The two women were released after this event. They should go to the sheriff and file a complaint. But if the event became known, they would be visited again and after that they would end up in the bog. They would have a choice.

After the women were no longer in the room, the three masked men, all very high dignitaries of the small town, each paid $5,000 to the sheriff. They then made another appointment. The next mother and her daughter would still be named.

Attachments

• A milf and her daugther tortured.jpg
    A milf and her daugther tortured.jpg
    677.1 KB · Views: 1,459
The suffering of a milf and her daughter.

The thirty-nine-year-old woman woke up after blacking out in a cage in the basement of an abandoned house. In the semi-darkness, she saw five dark figures standing around the cage. Lying on the floor, she recognizes her nineteen-year-old daughter, completely naked and tied up. The effect of the anesthetic slowly wears off and she can make out the sheriff and his son, also a police officer. The son is also her daughter's boyfriend.

Now he is standing over her daughter, smiling contemptuously and pissing on the naked body lying on the ground. She cannot recognize the other men, they are dressed in cowls. Additionally still camouflaged with face masks.

The daughter is hosed down with cold water and raped several times by all the men in the room. In all possible body orifices. Until she lies unconscious on the floor.

The sheriff says to her, "Come on out, it's your turn, I hope you're not as frigid as your daughter!"

First, her daughter's boyfriend sticks his baton deep into her anus. He thinks that she, as an old slut, must first be cleaned of the shit in her body. Then she is forced to lick the Baton clean. Afterwards the Baton is put deep into her cunt and moved jerkily under the yelling of the men.

Then she is also hosed down with cold water and raped several times by all the men. Until she too faints from her torment.

She awakens to the shrill cries of pain from her daughter. She and her daughter have been intertwined in an undignified manner tied to the cage door. Her daughter is being beaten extremely brutally with the Baton by her laughing boyfriend.

The sheriff tells her hatefully, "You should have married me then, then this wouldn't have happened to you today. After all, your husband left you after five years. I can now imagine why. But I was lucky, you and your daughter are both frigid cows. We didn't have any real fun with you. For this reason you will be punished very hard. After that we will make you happy again. Let's see if you will try a little harder then".

The two women were released after this event. They should go to the sheriff and file a complaint. But if the event became known, they would be visited again and after that they would end up in the bog. They would have a choice.

After the women were no longer in the room, the three masked men, all very high dignitaries of the small town, each paid $5,000 to the sheriff. They then made another appointment. The next mother and her daughter would still be named.
Good story, magnificent pic. Love the facial features of the two females, Artur. Your ability to show their agony in their faces is astounding. Many thanks.

Humiliating interrogation of a red witch.

After the duke's sister dies, her twenty-year-old daughter lives alone with her uncle, the duke, in his castle.

The duke had already ordered his niece several times to spend the nights with him in his bedchamber. She never obeyed the order and locked herself in her room at night.

The duke, as the highest ruler of the country, went with his grief to his friend the prior of a monastery. He told him that he was saddened to find out that his niece was a witch and a devil's spawn. As proof, he said, she had flaming red hair and locked herself in her bedchamber every night to copulate with Satan. Moreover, after the night there would always be a terrible smell of sulfur in the air. His servants would testify about the incidents.

The prior obtains permission from the cardinal to subject the duke's niece to an embarrassing interrogation.
The Cardinal does not like the Duke and is happy to order the embarrassing interrogation. He says the niece should be interrogated with full severity, without regard to her physical integrity. After a confession, she is to be walled up, completely naked, in a cellar dungeon. There should be only a small opening in the wall, through which she should be able to be supplied with food.

The prior immediately goes to work and begins with the interrogation. The Duke suggested to him that the red witch's full breasts should be torn off piece by piece with red-hot tongs. These full breasts are not normal and certainly devil's work.
The prior is very pleased that the duke suggests good methods of questioning. He is also not angry with him for questioning a member of the duke's family.
For this reason, he asks the Duke to actively participate in the questioning.

Attachments

• Humiliating interrogation of a red witch.jpg
    Humiliating interrogation of a red witch.jpg
    943.6 KB · Views: 1,336
I really like the facial expressions of your villains. They always look very cheerful. We need more happy moments in life.
Being a friendly and very polite person myself, it's not surprising that my villains always have a smile on their lips as well.
That was now the beautiful explanation. :)
True is, they are all high-grade sadists. They not only laugh when they torture a beautiful woman, they even have quite considerable bulges in their pants.
That was the official explanation. :cool1:

Being a friendly and very polite person myself, it's not surprising that my villains always have a smile on their lips as well.
That was now the beautiful explanation. :)
True is, they are all high-grade sadists. They not only laugh when they torture a beautiful woman, they even have quite considerable bulges in their pants.
That was the official explanation. :cool1:
Hahahaha.

Interrogation according to the rules of "Malleus Maleficarum".

It is erroneously assumed that all tortures to be used during interrogation are listed there.
This is not correct. The inquisitors had a lot of freedom.

I have created the image freely after a colored drawing. Unfortunately, I do not know the artist of this drawing.

Attachments

• Malleus Maleficarum.jpg
    Malleus Maleficarum.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,282
I have made a change to my sign for Images. Besides the annual font change, I now sign in white for Moderate and red for everything above.
Here is an example of a Moderate image:

Title: "Journalist in Trouble"
Text: "Next... Strip!!!"

Attachments

• Journalist in Trouble.jpg
    Journalist in Trouble.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,191
I have made a change to my sign for Images. Besides the annual font change, I now sign in white for Moderate and red for everything above.
Here is an example of a Moderate image:

Title: "Journalist in Trouble"
Text: "Next... Strip!!!"
We just have to wait until she fulfills the last order! And then the signature will turn red )))

The way to a youth hostel.

"Please... can you help me? The nice gentleman in livery above at the door said I should ask down here. I want to go to the nearest youth hostel."

"Yes... young lady. You've come to the right place."

Attachments

• The way to a youth hostel.jpg
    The way to a youth hostel.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 903
The way to a youth hostel.

"Please... can you help me? The nice gentleman in livery above at the door said I should ask down here. I want to go to the nearest youth hostel."

"Yes... young lady. You've come to the right place."
I've got a feeling your signature might turn to red fairly quickly, Art. Nice scene.

Champagne.

You probably remember the nice, somewhat naive, girl, let's call her Victoria, who got stranded in a sex club while looking for a hostel.

The boss didn't let Victoria get away with it and drugged her. This left her pretty much defenseless.

At the same time, a sheikh contacted him and asked if he could arrange an extraordinary sex show for himself and his two wives.

The boss immediately agreed to the sheikh and asked for 50,000 euros for this extraordinary show.

He offered the sheikh to show him and his wives how to clean a very unbelieving western slut inside.

In the picture you can see how the boss explains to the sheikh and his women how to perform the internal cleansing.

"Oh sheikh and values believing wives.

My gorgeous assistant will now perform the cleansing on this infidel piece of filth.

For this she needs two magnum bottles of champagne. These are opened. Then the opening is held shut with the thumb and the bottle is shaken very vigorously. As I'm sure you know, oh Sheikh with his ladies, a very strong pressure builds up in the bottles. But my gorgeous assistant has very strong thumbs and is able to withstand the pressure.

Then she will insert the neck of the first champagne bottle deep into the lower, rear opening of the infidel. Of course, she will take her thumb away just before insertion. The pressure of the champagne will discharge explosively as soon as the bottle is in the opening. The champagne will penetrate to the deepest corners of her incredulous bowels.

You are welcome to stand there or sit in the seats behind the unbeliever.

We'll do the same with the front, lower opening. Then it is my honor to offer them seats on the front of the infidel.

To avoid foul-smelling spills, we leave the bottles deep in the opening. Another of my gorgeous assistants will then hold them in place.

Our bodyguard will pull the bottles out of the body of the infidel, later in a large sanitary room, and help her to empty them with strong blows on her belly. During this process they can then watch through a glass pane. I assure you that there will be no odor nuisance for them. After the emptying and after the showering of the unbelievers, they is to you for further measures at the free disposal.

I wish you, oh Sheikh, and your wives an entertaining evening".

Attachments

• Champagne.jpg
    Champagne.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 873
Back
Top Bottom