Bad News. Very Bad News.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you, just remember ...
Makar died on September 3, 2011 ...
As you know ImageMaker, I met Makar several times here in Athens, what a genuinely nice guy, very gentile and thoughtful, he enjoyed going to the place he rented in Crete and we collaborated on several projects. I will PM you personally in the new year regarding the thoughts I have about a site I want to have.

I have not been on the forum since some years, when I was more frequent here.
So I have not known of this tragic news until now.
It is a little hard now to find words, in this situation, that might be relevant anymore.
None of us knows when our time will expire in the world.
Many indulge in the illusion that there will always remain time to catch up with things undone.
It is sure however that Makar was among those who did not have to regret that they failed in realizing their innermost desires.

I have not been on the forum since some years, when I was more frequent here.
So I have not known of this tragic news until now.
It is a little hard now to find words, in this situation, that might be relevant anymore.
None of us knows when our time will expire in the world.
Many indulge in the illusion that there will always remain time to catch up with things undone.
It is sure however that Makar was among those who did not have to regret that they failed in realizing their innermost desires.
that was a long time ago.................so welcome back

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Today we buried Makar.
There were many people and many flowers.
He was only 43 years old. Sudden cardiac arrest.
I gave the family Makar your deepest condolences.

But life goes on. We will try to live without Makar. But he will always be in my heart.
Under a different identity I was active in Crux Forums, Crux Foundation and Deviant Art. On all three I encountered Makar's work. I had been in slight contact with him and was considering inquiring as to a private crucifixion by him and his team. Sad to say health expenses mysrlf and my Mother's) made me postpone the idea. Now he is gone and I don't know if the new management would be open to doing an untransformed transgender (transition dented due to health issues- heart, diabetes and thrombosis issues).
I do hope all three groups strive to meet and match his quality.
RIP Makar

I want to send my most authentic condolences for our dear friend Makar.

I think everybody here can say that he was a real artist, a very good photographer and video director and, above all, a brave pioneer in the field of depicting the female crucifiction.

Besides we should also remember that in his daily life he was a professor so a man of knowledge and culture.

We will always miss him and remember him with admiration for his works and friendship for his long active partecipation from the early crux group to the present crux forums.

Arrivederci caro amico! Do svidania dorogoi drug!

I fjind it interesting that two of the edgiest sites on the web (Insex.com and Crux Dreams) were both founded by professors.
Makes one contemplate "higher education".

I was privileged to have met him several times and had collaborated on stuff, basically I would never have been able to produce much of the crux images I did without using his beautiful models and crux series, sorely missed. I didn't know he was a Professor, I knew he worked on oil rigs in the cold somewhere for much of the years I knew him, he also loved Crete and had a rented place there he could never get enough of, I would see him for a meal on his way here in Athens. RIP Makar!

For better or worse, the Forums still seem to attract quite a few academic types,
though lots of distinguished graduates of the University of Life too -
I said a while ago on another thread,
we should be awarding degrees from these eminent Forums,
we are a centre of excellence for the theory, history. management and practice of Crucifixion,
we could offer awards from Certificate in Nailing right up to DCrux,
as well as the degree of BDSM, and special programmes for slavegirls
(the further we go, the more humble the award)

For better or worse, the Forums still seem to attract quite a few academic types,
though lots of distinguished graduates of the University of Life too -
I said a while ago on another thread,
we should be awarding degrees from these eminent Forums,
we are a centre of excellence for the theory, history. management and practice of Crucifixion,
we could offer awards from Certificate in Nailing right up to DCrux,
as well as the degree of BDSM, and special programmes for slavegirls
(the further we go, the more humble the award)

xfranky_30bfd1.jpg Gee, here's hoping I don't flunk out of the special slavegirls programmes :rolleyes:

Seriously ... hooray for us here at the Forums ... it's quite a community :)

'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forrest'

Crux Dreams 3 sepia-7-15.jpg

20 June 2007

Tenth Anniversary

Back
Top Bottom