Bad News. Very Bad News.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Such terrible news - and so utterly unexpected! Makar's departure is an inestimable loss to this community, but first and foremost our sympathy and condolences must go to those who loved him and knew him well - his family, Imagemaker, and other personal friends. May they be given comfort and strength in this time of sorrow.
And for the rest of us, who did not know Makar personally, but came to regard him as a friend indeed through his activities here and elsewhere, we treasure our memory of him and his wonderful contributions over so many years. Vale, bonus amicus!
Preceptor.

i don't have words by this terrible news only heartfelt condolences!
i know how terrible it could be, because i lost last month a old friend.

Hans

i am SO sorry to read about Makar's passing,his contribution was ENORMOUS !!:(
My heartfelt sympathy to his friends,colleagues and of course his family.
We WILL miss him,for all he has done in this exclusive community.
R-I-P Makar,and "SPASIBO,Tovarisch".

In the Scots language, 'makar' is a poet,
but we only use it for the very finest poets -
he was, in his art, a true Makar!

Our community has suffered a great loss. My deepest and hart felt condolences to his family and friends.
May he rest in peace,
Helmut

Sad news, indeed.
In this realm of fantasy in which we all gather, we never meet, and yet we feel connected. We feel like we know each other.
I don't know who Makar "really" was, what sort of man he was, whether he had a family, what his past may have been, or even what he looked like. Yet I feel I did know him & that I have lost a friend.
Our sorrow over his loss can never match those of his real world friends & family. But, I think we all share a small part of their pain.
Rest in peace, tovarich.

Sad news, indeed.
In this realm of fantasy in which we all gather, we never meet, and yet we feel connected. We feel like we know each other.
I don't know who Makar "really" was, what sort of man he was, whether he had a family, what his past may have been, or even what he looked like. Yet I feel I did know him & that I have lost a friend.
Our sorrow over his loss can never match those of his real world friends & family. But, I think we all share a small part of their pain.
Rest in peace, tovarich.
God bless you Makar,we all greve for you and we will all miss you very much.
MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET YOU,MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK,MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE,AND UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND!GOD BLESS YOU!

Back
Top Bottom