Barb goes BATS

Go to CruxDreams.com
Vicar @Praefectus Praetorio is here for his daily visit. He’s been waiting patiently downstairs, but I do fear, Madame, that his godly patience is wearing quite thin.

This is farce of the highest quality ... loving the brilliant dialogue ...

"... the Vicar @Praefectus Praetorio is here for his daily visit ..."

View attachment 1020891

It's been a long, hard day for the good Vicar and he might wish to be resting at home with his fine Claret. But the call of Holy Duty must be answered. The daily comfort, instruction, and correction for the Lady Wragg cannot be skipped, no matter how arduous.

"but I do fear, Madame, that his godly patience is wearing quite thin." The Vicar's worn patience might bode ill for wear to the Countess's backside!

Last edited:
Hi, my name is ledoux, and I'm a tumesaholic. I've come to this realization as five of my posts in this thread have included the word tumescent or tumescence. This is obviously a sign of ... something.

I'm starting a Forums chapter of Tumescence Anonymous and pledge to only use approved synonyms as listed by Thesaurus.com - bloated, bulging, bulgy, bursting, distended, distent, enlarged, expanded, inflated, puffed, puffy (I kinda like this one - imagine a puffy nipple - see?), tumid (Nah, too close to the forbidden word).

Of course, we all know someone else who would GREATLY benefit from Tumescence Anonymous, but having gotten to know her well on our recent project together, allow me to anticipate her reaction to an invitation to join..

alia finger.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom