Barb time-travels

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In the early part of the 21st Barbara was a student at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She was an excellent student that had a knack for earning much deserved demerits. Finally, she was ‘invited’ to visit with the dean of student disciple. Such an invitation usually meant expulsion from the University. Barbara wore a revealing dress hoping to sway the dean to allow her to stay and complete her studies.

caprice 047.jpg

She met with Dean Jollyrei. He offered her two options. One was expected. Barbara would be expelled. The other was she could try the time-travel chair. If she tried the chair she would be allowed to graduate.

“Where would I be sent to” she asked.

“We have no idea, Barbara” Jollyrei replied. “We haven’t used it before.”

Barbara considered being expelled or time-traveling. She chose the time-traveling chair. There was no reason to be expelled with less than a semester left before she earned her degree.

That Saturday Barbara arrives at the physics lab. Jollyrei’s assistant instructs Barbara to remove her clothing.
interview 001.jpg

At first she resisted but he explained clothing would not transport with her body. Barbara eventually complied but thought the assistant was more interested in her bare body than any worry about her clothing not transferring with her body.

interview 002.jpg

Next Barbara is strapped into the time-travel chair. She protests saying ”Are you sure this is necessary?”
exe chair 004 a.jpg

The assistant assured her it was and he continued to strap her into the chair. The final step was strapping the headpiece on.
exe chair 005.jpg

Actually, the straps are for safety purposes. You see, the chair is untested. The professor who designed the chair swears it with work- or blow the woman to shreds! The straps are meant to contain her body if it blows apart.

exe chair 005 a.jpg

-Dean Jollyrei

Barbara wore a revealing dress hoping to sway the dean to allow her to stay and complete her studies.

caprice 047.jpg

Little black dresses usually do the trick ...;)

“Where would I be sent to” she asked.

“We have no idea, Barbara” Jollyrei replied. “We haven’t used it before.”

I know this is a silly question, but is this safe? :confused:

Jollyrei’s assistant instructs Barbara to remove her clothing.
interview 001.jpg

At first she resisted but he explained clothing would not transport with her body.

Checking with Chief Engineer Scotty on that. I don’t remember anyone being transported nude on Star Trek. I suspect Dean Jollyrei just wants to see me naked. :rolleyes:

exe chair 005.jpg

Actually, the straps are for safety purposes. You see, the chair is untested.

See! I knew this wasn’t safe!!!! :eek::facepalm:

exe chair 005 a.jpg

-Dean Jollyrei

Imposter! Dean Jollyrei is all bones and no flesh. Who is this guy? :doh:

Of course he had to take the dress. :rolleyes:

It might have got damaged in that contraption! They're expensive, LBDs are...;)

Barb, of course, did not explode when the time-travel chair was activated. The devise worked as designed- sort of.

Barbara found herself and four other slaves bound to posts, on trial for escaping from Governor Apostate’s home. The women are naked as they are presented to the jury which in obviously hostile to the women. They demand the women be crucified on the Hill of Death.

staked 161.jpg

Governor Apostate seems pleased by the jury’s choice. He condemns the women to be crucified and silently tells his aide to summon The Hanging Tree. That evening Tree is at the governor’s house.

Tree is not like the rest of the people in the governor’s reign. He dresses differently.

tree god.jpg

Governor Apostate asks if he has any problem with crucifying women. Tree replies “Get ‘em to the Hill and I’ll nail ‘em to their crosses.”

Barbara found herself and four other slaves bound to posts, on trial for escaping from Governor Apostate’s home. The women are naked as they are presented to the jury which in obviously hostile to the women. They demand the women be crucified on the Hill of Death.

staked 161.jpg

Who are the other four? They seem familiar to me, but I can’t place them. I think the transporter messed up my memory. :confused:

tree god.jpg

Governor Apostate asks if he has any problem with crucifying women. Tree replies “Get ‘em to the Hill and I’ll nail ‘em to their crosses.”

They say ha has that idiotic line tattooed on his chest ... :eek:

I doubt it’s true. ;)

The slaves’ executions would take place the following morning. The women would carry the crossbar of their crosses to the Hill of Death.

crux carry 072.jpg

The Hill of Death would be a scenic location if not for its purpose. The slaves carried their crossbars out the hill where other women were dying or dead on their crosses.

crux carry 073.jpg

They arrived at the crest of the ridge. Tree and his crew quickly assembled their crosses and bound the slaves to them. In the back of her mind Barbara knew what crucifixions were for but she had no reason why she knew that. Her memory from the twenty-first century only partially remembered things and her memory from where she is now did not include seeing people crucified. Yet she could see the naked bodies of crucified women hanging from their crosses. She laid on her cross dreading waiting for Tree to nail her to it.

Tree worked towards Barbara, nailing the other slaves to their crosses and raising them nailed to their crosses. The women howled in pain as they were ailed and when they were raised.

crux nail 006.jpg

Their agony did not seem to phase Tree and Barbara was next to be nailed to her cross. Without showing any emotion Tree drove the spikes through Barbara’s wrists. Barbara, like all the others, howled as the square-shanked spikes were driven between her arm bones and into the cross

crux nail 001  e.jpg

It was worse as the last spike was driven through her feet, shattering the bones in them.

crux nail 010.jpg

Tree was unmoved by her agony and drove the last spike home with no concern for Barbara’s suffering.

crux nail 011.jpg

He has finished nailing me to the cross. He and his team take a break for some wine as I lay nailed to the cross.

crux nail 012.jpg

The pain becomes tolerable but what will it feel like when I am hanging from the spikes? -Barbara

The slaves’ executions would take place the following morning. The women would carry the crossbar of their crosses to the Hill of Death.

crux carry 072.jpg

The time warp is wearing off a little. I recognize the first slave in line. That’s Eul. I’m the third one.

The Hill of Death would be a scenic location if not for its purpose. The slaves carried their crossbars out the hill where other women were dying or dead on their crosses.

crux carry 073.jpg

And behind me ... fourth in line ... isn’t that Messaline?

Tree worked towards Barbara, nailing the other slaves to their crosses and raising them nailed to their crosses. The women howled in pain as they were ailed and when they were raised.

crux nail 006.jpg

Work??? Looks to me like he enjoys every minute of it.

Without showing any emotion Tree drove the spikes through Barbara’s wrists. Barbara, like all the others, howled as the square-shanked spikes were driven between her arm bones and into the cross

crux nail 001  e.jpg

Regular automaton, that Tree. Only thing on his mind is getting back to his Seagrams.

Tree was unmoved by her agony and drove the last spike home with no concern for Barbara’s suffering.

crux nail 011.jpg

Like I said above...

He has finished nailing me to the cross. He and his team take a break for some wine as I lay nailed to the cross.

crux nail 012.jpg

Seagrams, not wine. He’s not that sophisticated. And by the way, that view angle is strictly forbidden. Thought we had a deal on that????

The time warp is wearing off a little. I recognize the first slave in line. That’s Eul. I’m the third one.
And behind me ... fourth in line ... isn’t that Messaline?

Work??? Looks to me like he enjoys every minute of it.
Regular automaton, that Tree. Only thing on his mind is getting back to his Seagrams.
Like I said above...
Seagrams, not wine. He’s not that sophisticated. And by the way, that view angle is strictly forbidden. Thought we had a deal on that????

0ddya6A.jpg

Doesn't that guy know that smoking --even anachronistically-- is bad for your health?

Barb, of course, did not explode when the time-travel chair was activated. The devise worked as designed- sort of.

The time-travel chair works perfect! Barb landed exactly in the progammed time, but even more, with such a precision that she got bound to the pole we had programmed the chair to get her bound to!:enamorado:

Breaks don’t last forever… back to work!

Tree’s crew begins to lift Barbara’s cross.

Oh my, they are lifting my cross.

crux lift 003.jpg

I feel my body sliding down the stipe. My arms are pulled against the spikes in my wrists!

crux lift 002.jpg

I scream in pain “STOP!!! I can’t take it.”

They don’t stop! They raise the cross until it falls into its mounting hole. I am filled with pain as the spikes pull on my arms. I curl my body after a few moments. The nails hold my arms above my head and spread wide above me. I am the cross’ prisoner!

c 0064.jpg

The crew moves to the next woman and began to crucify her. Soon she joins me and the other two. I hardly notice her arrival. We are naked women hanging from our crosses for the enjoyment of the crowd of spectators. Our relief from this torture will come when we die. For now, we suffer our torments of the cross.
crux 376.jpg

It seems to delight the crowd…

It is midafternoon. The women crucified the day (days?) before have died crucified. Barbara and the women crucified with her have been crucified over six hours and in addition to the tortures of the cross, their naked bodies seem to burn under the afternoon sun.

Crucified as I am my body becomes useless weight pulling the spikes in my wrists. My feet are useless, being broken by the spike driven through them. I hang naked from the cross in the afternoon sun, exposed for anyone to stare at my body.
crux 401.jpg

There is no escaping the crowd’s lecherous gaze. Just let me die!

crux 284.jpg

There is no break from my torture. I have earned this horrible way to die, crucified naked on this cross. My slow death is punishment for running away. I am suffering this slow execution for my own actions. -Barbara

Barbara suffers her punishment for being a runaway slave. She squirms on her cross, seeking freedom from its torture that is not to be found.
1 c wragg d.jpg

Barbara’s suffering doesn’t end. She pushes up with her feet but the pain of her nailed feet offers her no relief from the pain of hanging nailed to the cross.

crux 226 e.jpg

Nailed to the front of her cross Barbara has limited movements of her body. She hangs naked and spread wide-open for all to see her. She is mortified when the governor’s wife and her friends come to see her hanging from the cross, They are as dressed in fine clothing as Barbara hands stretched out naked before them.

Barbara begs for them to end her suffering.

crux 319.jpg

They laugh at her and say “You have earned all the pain you feel. Enjoy the end of you pitiful life!”

I have been crucified for most of today. My arms have been stretched by my body hanging from them and I am exhausted! There is no relief from the pain. Then I see him coming towards me!
crux 335.jpg

Tree walks up to my cross. I don’t even ask him to kill me. I’m sure he feels like he has done his job and it’s up to me to die. I ask him “What are you doing here?”
barb crux 31.jpg

“I’m just checking on my work. You don’t look too dead yet” he replies. He sits on the ground below me.

“Are you enjoying the view” I ask sarcastically. He has to be looking at my spread pussy.

book temp clouds 1 jpeg.jpg

“I must say most women don’t offer such an offering” he says. He gets up and asks “You don’t remember where you are from, do you?”

“I do! I’m from north of here” I say.

“You don’t remember the UMV” he asks almost accusingly.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I exclaim.

-Barbara

I walk away from the Hill of Death. The poor bitch has no idea of her real life and may not survive her crucifixion.

barb crux 30.jpg

I hope they beam her back to 2020!

-Tree

“Are you enjoying the view” I ask sarcastically. He has to be looking at my spread pussy.

book temp clouds 1 jpeg.jpg

If I get after him about that view often enough maybe he’ll finally get the message!:mad:

“I must say most women don’t offer such an offering” he says.

But then again some people have such thick skulls that nothing ever gets through.;)

I walk away from the Hill of Death. The poor bitch has no idea of her real life and may not survive her crucifixion.

barb crux 30.jpg

I hope they beam her back to 2020!

Could that be a birthday wish? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom