Barb time-travels

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Are you enjoying the view” I ask sarcastically. He has to be looking at my spread pussy.

View attachment 881359

It's a very nice pussy view, what's not to like?

“I must say most women don’t offer such an offering” he says.

That's our Barb, always striving to give satisfaction without complaint :rolleyes:

Nice straight forward crux, Tree, get the job done and give the customer what they asked for. I'm wondering what final twists the time travel aspect will bring?

I started writing a time travel story about 20 years ago, I never finished it. It also required travel to be undertaken naked, it must be one of those quirks of time travel :)

2015-07-06.jpg

The next morning Barbara’s cross is empty. The blood-stained cross is taken down and the other crucified women assume she was lucky and died during the night. Kathy looks at the slave woman crucified next to her and says “Barbara was lucky. She must have died overnight.”

“Look, they are bringing the governor’s daughter to the cross. My gods, they are going to crucify her” Messaline screams from her cross.

The guards strip the governor’s daughter naked. She stands unclothed before the crowd. Her embarrassment lasts only a moment.

crux nail 034.jpg

A moment later the girl is dragged onto Barbara’s cross. Without concern for any pain they inflicted on her they drove spikes through her wrists.

crux nail 014 B.jpg

With the girl still coping with being exposed to the crowd and her wrists spiked to the cross the guards moved down her bare body to nail her feet to the cross. Mercilessly they drove the third spike through her feet. She lays in shock nailed to the cross.

crux nail 019.jpg

Her rest is only momentary. They lifted her cross and with a loud thud of the stipe she hangs crucified with the slaves. Next to her Kathy asks what she had done to deserve crucifixion. She says “I argued that it wasn’t right to crucify you and your friends.”

“Shit” Kathy replies.

crux 370.jpg

Back at the University of the Virgin Martyrs Barbara is recovering from her time-travel. She has no wounds and only a feint memory of being crucified. Perhaps she will visit Northwest Arkansas during her summer vacation…

The end

Messaline says : " Like you see, Tree, all my crosses are made in Premium French Crucifixion Wood, obviously without splinters, hand-made polishing, with all the proportions for that a woman can suffer for a long time into the best conditions ; concerning the wood, you can choose oak, beech or even poplar but only indoor ... "

Tree answers :" Yes, Messa, I do recognize that your wood is perhaps more expansive but the quality is there and I'll continue to trust you ..."

Attachments

• barb crux 31.jpg
    barb crux 31.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 204
I started writing a time travel story about 20 years ago, I never finished it. It also required travel to be undertaken naked, it must be one of those quirks of time travel :)

View attachment 881443
Maybe we should send you back in the past for writing to the end this interesting story.

I would like to watch your whole crucifixion from patibulum carrying till crucifragium, I would not leave the sight of your execution for one single moment, I promise, because your ordeal is so arousing, I would masturbate while watching your reactions.

Back
Top Bottom