Barbaria nailed

Go to CruxDreams.com
Following the discussion about nailing and volunteers in THIS THREAD, I have done a couple of on-topic renders.
I prefer modern settings, so I hope @Barbaria1 doesn't mind if I leave her in the expert hands of two mercenaries that have been ordered to carry her in the middle of the desert and "execute her in the most painful way", as the Colonel said.

Comments are - as usual - appreciated!

Barb_nailed_01.jpg

Barb_nailed_02.jpg

Great renderings, both images. You’ve captured well the terror in my facial expressions, and the body, complete with filth, is good too.. The parched desert setting promises another dimension to the suffering beyond being brutally nailed and crucified. The well-used and splintered old timber cross is a very nice touch. Nice work, JDR.

Following the discussion about nailing and volunteers in THIS THREAD, I have done a couple of on-topic renders.
I prefer modern settings, so I hope @Barbaria1 doesn't mind if I leave her in the expert hands of two mercenaries that have been ordered to carry her in the middle of the desert and "execute her in the most painful way", as the Colonel said.

View attachment 870023

View attachment 870024
Skillfully done, I particularly like the second one, especially the dirt on her body and her expression.

Great renderings, both images. You’ve captured well the terror in my facial expressions, and the body, complete with filth, is good too.. The parched desert setting promises another dimension to the suffering beyond being brutally nailed and crucified. The well-used and splintered old timber cross is a very nice touch. Nice work, JDR.

Thank you, I have to admit that - while I'm not particularly excited by depictions of tortures set in ancient times (with the exception of middle ages) - I quite like the idea of old techniques applied in modern times. All things considered, a couple of pieces of wood, a few nails and a hammer are much easier to find and use than - for example - an electric apparatus :) and can provide a lot o fun for the executioners and onlookers.

Nailing is the best part of a crucifiction. Your renders are very realistic. I love them. We live in the 21th century, so modern settings are welcome. They do not reduce the cruelty. That's what I like.

Thank you!

Skillfully done, I particularly like the second one, especially the dirt on her body and her expression.

I'm glad you liked!

Great pics. Can't wait to see more.

Great, stay tuned then.

Powerful renders thanks !
May I ask what asset you used for the cross ?

Thanks NF, I have used THESE PROPS combining them with iron nails from a Davo set (Pichard's world).

View attachment 870023

View attachment 870024

Hey JohnD (or am i allowed to call you still MadBob?), these two renders are damn
well done, i really love them and hope, like others, for some more of this ! :cool:))

And you talk about "volunteers" and "Nailing", do you refer to some special threads,
then i would like to know them, out of interest ? And the link of the materials you
used for the nice wood, do unfortunately not work 8-(((

Back
Top Bottom