Barbed wire

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok I came across this video in another cruxforums member post, posted by @josé miguel tecles verdú - in the Tortured Women thread.

I suspect it’s “fake” (which is a Good Thing, those hog tie shackles look particularly dangerous)) but in my fantasy head I’d love to be wired up exactly as she is, put some black beans beneath my knees to amp up my discomfort even more.

Prepared like this would be a good way to present this slave for it’s auction? A very cruel winning bidder might then lash me brutally before undoing most of the wire, using the wire to make manacles for my wrists and separately my ankles, linked by a foot of barbed wire for each.

My new cruel Master then leads me off dragged by a chain linked to my barbed wire manacles… every step draws new blood, fitting for His new torture slave…

Last edited:
Ok I came across this video in another cruxforums member post, posted by @josé miguel tecles verdú - in the Tortured Women thread.

I suspect it’s “fake” (which is a Good Thing, those hog tie shackles look particularly dangerous)) but in my fantasy head I’d love to be wired up exactly as she is, put some black beans beneath my knees to amp up my discomfort even more.

Prepared like this would be a good way to present this slave for it’s auction? A very cruel winning bidder might then lash me brutally before undoing most of the wire, using the wire to make manacles for my wrists and separately my ankles, linked by a foot of barbed wire for each.

My new cruel Master then leads me off dragged by a chain linked to my barbed wire manacles… every step draws new blood, fitting for His new torture slave…

Ah, this video is really nice. This beautiful little lady enjoys the pain. That's the way how it must be.
Would be a perfect setting for an auction.
Hm, I must have her.
Would have liked the barbed wire tighter around her waist.
A nice entrance scene would have been to see her walking with barbed wire around each thigh and calf. Very tight.

And finally, for now, this is a video which I found on another thread here. It features barbed wire and a lot of other wonderfully brutal punishment!

View attachment 756732
I say : "Chapeau bas !"

Significance

This is a remarkable performance !
To do so much different piercings in one session without that a drop of blood could be spilt : that's great ! tube_femme_a_chapeau_fleurs.png

For a very long and painful crucifixion of a rebel girl.

1st day,
Lay the girl down on her cross.
Tie her arms and legs firmly with barbed wire.

2nd day, morning.
Nail her right hand.

2nd day, evening.
Nail her left hand.

3rd day, morning.
Nail her right foot.

3rd day, evening.
Nail her left foot.

4th day, morning.
Nail her right wrist.

4th day, evening.
Nail her left wrist.
Take the barbed wire off.

5th day, morning.
Push a second nail through her right foot.

5th day, evening.
Push a second nail through her left foot.

6th day, morning.
Push a third nail through her right foot.

6th day, evening.
Push a third nail through her left foot.

7th day, morning.
Raise her cross.
She will stay exposed for one entire day.

8th day, evening.
Lay the cross with the crucified girl on the ground.

9th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right foot.

9th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left foot.

10th day, morning.
Tear off a second nail from her right foot.

10th day, evening.
Tear off a second nail from her left foot.

11th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right wrist.

11th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left wrist.
She is still crucified, with the four nails through her hands, and the middle of her feet.

12th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right hand.

12th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left hand.

13th day, morning.
Tear off the last nail from her right foot.

13th day, evening.
Tear off the last nail from her left foot.
The girl is released.
Bring her to the public square.
Everybody can touch her hands and feet, and put the finger into the holes of the nails.
That's what appends to the rebels.
You must be a Sadist.

Back
Top Bottom