Barbria Moria, adultrix

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Although quite different to Wragg's recent story, this was inspired by his, so thanks to him and to Barb for being our muse :) There is more back story than in Wragg's, but the protagonist finished up in a similar situation.
A bit of a change for me, a story in words and pictures, some are major manips, some simple ones, and some borrowed from elsewhere. Some chapters short, some long.
It was fun to do :)

phbarb1.jpg

Barbria Moria was a pampered young woman who wanted for nothing. Known to her friends as Barb, she lived a life of luxury in a big house in Rome and a villa down the coast. She lacked just one thing in her life, excitement. This was a delicate problem as her older husband Caius Crucius Punito was a jealous and powerful man who thought only of his own needs and reputation, and did not let Barb have much freedom of her own.

"I'm so bored, Dexteria", Barb told her personal masseuse after a long and soothing bath.

phbarb2.jpg

"Begging your pardon, my lady, but I wonder if what you need is a lover." she replied, working hard to relax her mistress. "A younger man who can meet your needs and satisfy you in ways the master can no longer manage. But for your sake be careful my lady. The Senator is a hard and jealous man, his anger would burn you like fire if he found that you were unfaithful to him."

"Yes! Dexteria you are right. I need an adventure. I need a . . . . a secret lover!"
"Now enough talk, Dexteria. I am agitated, I require the special massage today."

"At once, domina"

photo-Babe-Cunnilingus-861499109.png

Barbria Moria was a pampered young woman who wanted for nothing.

So true. But I’ve learned in life the more you have the Moore you want. Or at least someone told me that. Adventure and intrigue, stimulation and pleasure ... the mind wanders and dreams.

"Begging your pardon, my lady, but I wonder if what you need is a lover." she replied, working hard to relax her mistress.

Yes, Dexteria, that just might do the trick. My husband knows far too few. I need variety.

"Now enough talk, Dexteria. I am agitated, I require the special massage today."

"At once, domina"

GAHHHHHHH

Good opening, with some fine illustrations! I shall look forward to further chapters. :beer:

Me too

'Pampered' is the least one can say! I count ten slaves and servants!:eeek:

And those are only the ones pictured ...

Certain older men do OK in that department also.

Well, I suppose they do ... experience must count for something ;)

I'd say I haven't heard any complaints

I wouldn't carry this line of thought too far, Goldman. I can think of a few .... :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that if she doesn't need me for that she's gonna need some rescuing.

I can take care of myself, thank you. :popcorn:

Although quite different to Wragg's recent story, this was inspired by his, so thanks to him and to Barb for being our muse :) There is more back story than in Wragg's, but the protagonist finished up in a similar situation.
A bit of a change for me, a story in words and pictures, some are major manips, some simple ones, and some borrowed from elsewhere. Some chapters short, some long.
It was fun to do :)

View attachment 606346

Barbria Moria was a pampered young woman who wanted for nothing. Known to her friends as Barb, she lived a life of luxury in a big house in Rome and a villa down the coast. She lacked just one thing in her life, excitement. This was a delicate problem as her older husband Caius Crucius Punito was a jealous and powerful man who thought only of his own needs and reputation, and did not let Barb have much freedom of her own.

"I'm so bored, Dexteria", Barb told her personal masseuse after a long and soothing bath.

View attachment 606347

"Begging your pardon, my lady, but I wonder if what you need is a lover." she replied, working hard to relax her mistress. "A younger man who can meet your needs and satisfy you in ways the master can no longer manage. But for your sake be careful my lady. The Senator is a hard and jealous man, his anger would burn you like fire if he found that you were unfaithful to him."

"Yes! Dexteria you are right. I need an adventure. I need a . . . . a secret lover!"

"At once, domina"

View attachment 606348
Wragg inspiring Phlebas? :confused:

It's usually the other way around! ;)

Great to be able sit back, relax, and watch Phlebas' creative juices flow! :popcorn:

"At once, domina"

Talking of juices flowing... :very_hot:

I can take care of myself, thank you. :popcorn:

I beg to differ :)

Now, excuse me a little creative licence with this episode!

She met him through her uncle. He was a ship's captain from Carthago Nova, trading on the seas. Phlebas was his name, part Gaul, part Carthaginian, a wild and untamed spirit whose commanding prescence and striking looks set her heart aflutter from the first moment. She had to have him, there was no question of it. This was the man who would restore her spirits, who would set her free. Through her ancilla she reached out to him, arranged a tryst. The threat of discovery by her husband only added to the thrill of the adventure, and when the day came Barb was almost bursting with anticipation.

They shared a meal of succulent meats, fruit and plenty of wine, with flirtatious glances, suggestive wordplay and much "accidental" touching as they passed food and drink to each other. Barb ate grapes straight from his hand, and in turn offered the wine cup to his lips.

"Drink, Captain Phlebas, I would hate for you to leave me without having had your fill today." Her free hand lingered on his arm.

"My lady, it would be the height of rudeness to decline your generous hospitality." he said, his eyes sweeping over her barely covered body.

And so the inevitable came to pass. Behind the door of her chamber their promise was revealed, and their lusts took wing. Barb fell on him like a starving woman, while he marvelled at her vitality, her wonderful body and her unbridled enthusiasm. He took her every way he knew, his cock filling her over and again, while the taste of her sex on his lips surpassed the fine wines they had so recently shared. She rode him athletically, rode him to heights of pleasure that she had not known for far too long. His strength was a wonder to her, his muscles played under her hands while her pussy swallowed his cock over and over, stretching her in delicious ways.

phbarb4.jpg

How had she gone for so long without this she wondered, as his mouth found her nipples once again?

phbarb3.jpg

How had she not seen that her needs were not being met by her husband? Yet as she closed her eyes and floated on waves of joy, there rose in the back of her mind a small doubt, a concern that her husband the Senator must never know of this tryst. Punito would not be a forgiving cuckold, his response would be swift and harsh.

Last edited:
Now, excuse me a little creative licence with this episode!
Captain Phlebas, mmhhh? That's what they call 'taking advantage of the situation!":rolleyes:

As long as Lady Moria is aware, that sailors like Captain Phlebas have a girl in every port!:confused:

And Captain Phlebas remains aware that Lady Moria's husband is a powerful, influential and vengeful man, who has the means to have things fixed all over the empire, and that, as a non-Roman citizen, Captain Phlebas is not protected by law against the sentence of crucifixion!:eek:

Meanwhile, keep playing with fire! I eagerly look forward to what comes next!:cool:

Phlebas was his name, part Gaul, part Carthaginian, a wild and untamed spirit whose commanding prescence and striking looks set her heart aflutter from the first moment. She had to have him, there was no question of it.

I get what I want, usually! ;)

They shared a meal of succulent meats, fruit and plenty of wine, with flirtatious glances, suggestive wordplay and much "accidental" touching as they passed food and drink to each other. Barb ate grapes straight from his hand, and in turn offered the wine cup to his lips.

Food is wonderfully useful as a form of foreplay :p

Barb fell on him like a starving woman, while he marvelled at her vitality, her wonderful body and her unbridled enthusiasm.

Well if you ever saw Punito's hopeless little 'Penito', you'd understand why I was a starving woman! :confused:

How had she not seen that her needs were not being met by her husband? Yet as she closed her eyes and floated on waves of joy, there rose in the back of her mind a small doubt, a concern that her husband the Senator must never know of this tryst. Punito would not be a forgiving cuckold, his response would be swift an

I think phlebas and I are playing with fire here ... :facepalm:

Wonderful writing and lovely, familiar, racy, pics ... all set in an appropriately Roman background :popcorn:

I eagerly await the part about the "swift and harsh" punishment.
... Delivered by her jealous husband Punito... :cheeseburger:
Captain Phlebas, mmhhh? That's what they call 'taking advantage of the situation!":rolleyes:

As long as Lady Moria is aware, that sailors like Captain Phlebas have a girl in every port!:confused:

And Captain Phlebas remains aware that Lady Moria's husband is a powerful, influential and vengeful man, who has the means to have things fixed all over the empire, and that, as a non-Roman citizen, Captain Phlebas is not protected by law against the sentence of crucifixion!:eek:

Meanwhile, keep playing with fire! I eagerly look forward to what comes next!:cool:

Quit reading ahead .... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom