Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
The lovely and controversial Marisa Papen.
MarisaPapen-01.jpg MarisaPapen-02.jpg MarisaPapen-03.jpg MarisaPapen-04.jpg MarisaPapen-05.jpg

Apparently the first image is from a Playboy shoot where she actually dived with sharks. She and the Australian photographer she was travelling with spent a week in an Egyptian jail after the Egypt shots. Something about not respecting the cultural heritage. She later went on to not respect the cultural heritage of the Vatican. ;) :D

Last edited:
She and the Australian photographer she was travelling with spent a week in an Egyptian jail after the Egypt shots.
The trick is to shoot the pics and then go straight to the airport before anyone knows what's going on :)

The trick is to shoot the pics and then go straight to the airport before anyone knows what's going on
My understanding is that they were caught at the pyramid site by a security guard - they had not cleared a nude shoot beforehand (not that Egyptian authorities would have cooperated in any case). I'm surprised they managed to keep the pictures. I suppose she's happy to have seen the pyramids, since it's unlikely she'll be going back any time soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom