Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just finished watching "Paul" for the first time

and was reminded I have always had the hots for Blythe Danner.

These are not from that movie. ;)
Hots for Blythe Danner? That means you're completely normal, Apostate. ;)

Anita Berber outlived joining The 27 Club by two years

and favored the shaven look in her performances.

E5997088-175D-45D6-8482-4216EB1826E0.jpeg

She's been forgotten though, and I can think of no contemporary equivalent.

FC2A9E45-61B3-4878-ACF9-AD05ED2E6ED2.gif

Attachments

• F6FF09FA-BDE2-42EA-80A2-59B0AC152801.jpeg
    F6FF09FA-BDE2-42EA-80A2-59B0AC152801.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 597BD276-01C4-4637-B407-BA6AC377E758.jpeg
    597BD276-01C4-4637-B407-BA6AC377E758.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 5F210B0D-AFD3-4A58-BFBB-FA952560026B.jpeg
    5F210B0D-AFD3-4A58-BFBB-FA952560026B.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 118
Anita Berber outlived joining The 27 Club by two years

and favored the shaven look in her performances.

View attachment 949970

She's been forgotten though, and I can think of no contemporary equivalent.
naturally you know the movie of von Praunheim, "Anita-Tänze des Lasters", yes hard to find modern version of that, but what about "Rockbitch" the band which fists on stage (don't show that...) or erocktika?erocktika.jpg

Being an American of narrow cultural horizons, I naturally have never heard that movie.

I have now. ;)

Loved the movie as teenager, showed male dick and some nude girls (not shaved) in a setting that Anita Berber still lives today and explains her live from her point of view... Have now DVD. von Praunheim did a good job, just not leaving mainstream, today he might do more explicit scenes.

Attachments

• 09813A9A-C2A3-43A4-88FE-BCE3787EDA1D.jpeg
    09813A9A-C2A3-43A4-88FE-BCE3787EDA1D.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 96
  • F5D0B00E-A976-40DE-B42A-8429B30F6DC3.jpeg
    F5D0B00E-A976-40DE-B42A-8429B30F6DC3.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 104
Hers is a righteous ass. ;) :babeando:
For the benefit of Newbies 'Righteous ass' or 'Tight Little' are synonymous on Cruxforums, and might be translated into American English as 'Awesome butt' or English English as 'beautiful bottom'. :D

In picture language:

butt.jpg

one of these. ;)

Now that I’ve heard of her, nor shall I. :babeando:

She and Marlene Dietrich were lovers, the latter "stole her act," and yes, I visualize those two naked and scissoring up a storm, because creepy straight guy thing. :rolleyes:
There are females which should be admired and their work have to be appreciated more than just their looks, another is Hedy Lamarr. Here we see her (Marlene Dietrich) support of the fight against Hitler. rare_photographs_58.jpg

Last edited:
Comparative
For the benefit of Newbies 'Righteous ass' or 'Tight Little' are synonymous on Cruxforums, and might be translated into American English as 'Awesome butt' or English English as 'beautiful bottom'. :D

In picture language:

View attachment 952389

one of these. ;)
Previously I posted Elke Sommer's late 60’s Playboy pic, the flawlessly shaped ass that cemented my budding heterosexuality.

1F6359F5-82EA-474E-B58B-DE831F38359B.jpeg

These days my ideal is Josephine Baker more visibly toned glutes.

19711A6E-D901-42A9-AB8A-05EFF6FB48E2.jpeg

But both of their butts are downright unreasonably righteous. :babeando: :very_hot::clapping:

In picture language:

View attachment 952389

one of these. ;)
I am in general agreement with my esteemed colleague and friend, whose choice of picture language certainly captures both the somewhat crass American notion of "righteous ass" and the more genteel and restrained "beautiful bottom". Indeed the phrase "righteous ass" functions as a sort of expletive - it signifies the appearance, in fact or imagination, of a bottom (ass, if you will), that elicits an involuntary reaction, an imperative to look in wonder and admiration for the beauty that has manifest (or womanifest might be more accurate) itself and made the day brighter. I know that the bottom that elicits this response is different, and there are as many different tastes as there are people...or bottoms perhaps. I personally would classify this as a truly righteous ass, although I still feel that it's a bit of a vulgar way to describe something so exquisite:
Ariel1.jpgAriel4.jpg

Which brings us to "tight little". I must disagree (in a friendly manner of course) with my friend here. I do not think this is necessarily the same thing as "righteous ass" or "beautiful bottom". We have already seen, if one agrees with my classification, that many bottoms are beautiful, but that all beautiful bottoms may not be totally righteous. Similarly, bottoms may be lovely, or even righteous, and may not be tight or little. Now, we are clearly talking about the bottoms of adult women here, so "little" is a more evocative than purely descriptive term, and simply tells us that we are dealing with an ass or bottom that is not large. Note that it may or may not be "righteous" depending on the perspective of the observer, although all might agree that it is both tight and little. Examples of such "tight littles" would be Valerie and Alice:
Valerie1.jpg Alice1.jpg
And let us not forget the most famous "tight little" on the forums, which is perhaps exemplary of the type:
Caprice1.jpg

There is, of course a vast range of different shape of bottom and they can all, in their way, be beautiful, as shown by the following.
Bottom3.jpgBottom4.jpgBottom2.jpgBottom1.jpg
Are these all "righteous"? I know I think a couple of them probably are close. I think we might have differences of opinion on whether all these bottoms, asses, or littles were completely "tight". We can all, perhaps concede that they are all "beautiful bottoms" nonetheless.

But enough about the subtleties of modern nomenclature of the derriere feminine. Surely there are other things that are better to discuss, or possibly not. I will leave you to consider this with this picture of what I consider to be a binary righteous, tight, little beautiful bunch of peaches.
DualBottom.jpg
:cool:

pretty damn close ;)
I argued once with a gf that males are attracted by big fat females asses, because they could more easy drop the children for the man, while females are attracted by tiny male asses because that male probably more easy can implant the baby. It turned out that she underestimated the size of her butt, while I was set free to look for more contortionistic females, which is my weakness anyway. Yes, will be an "Yvonne"......

And let us not forget the most famous "tight little" on the forums, which is perhaps exemplary of the type:
Caprice1.jpg
certainly conforms to my definition of "beautiful bottom" :very_hot:

But I defer to my learned friend, a 'tight little ' is but one type of beautiful bottom... :)

I argued once with a gf that males are attracted by big fat females asses, because they could more easy drop the children for the man, while females are attracted by tiny male asses because that male probably more easy can implant the baby. It turned out that she underestimated the size of her butt, while I was set free to look for more contortionistic females, which is my weakness anyway. Yes, will be an "Yvonne"......
Zemtsova is a good choice, if you say, you always look in the faces of the females.....12038a1caa7e67bfd87e6078406f62df.14.jpg

Danish top fashion models from Bjarke Johansen's photo album "100 Great Danes" (2014).
Models: Camilla Hansen, Emma Stern Nielsen, Josephine Skriver, Maja Krag, Malene Knudsen, Mathilde Gøhler, Mia Rosing, Nina Agdal, Solveig Mørk Hansen, Terese Pagh Teglgaard.
100_Great_Danes_Camilla_Hansen_01.jpg100_Great_Danes_Emma_Stern_01.jpg100_Great_Danes_Josephine_Skriver_02.jpg100_Great_Danes_Maja_Krag_01.jpg100_Great_Danes_Malene_Knudsen_02.jpg100_Great_Danes_Mathilde_Goehler_03.jpg100_Great_Danes_Mia_Rosing_03.jpg100_Great_Danes_Nina_Agdal_02.jpg100_Great_Danes_Solveig_Mork_Hansen_02.jpg100_Great_Danes_Terese_Pagh_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom