Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sure she looks more than fine at 44 :)

This is not nude, but I am struck by the similarity of the famous slave costume to this vintage photo

View attachment 899045View attachment 899063View attachment 899064View attachment 899065View attachment 899066

With all due respect to the late Carrie Fisher, but I don't think I will ever understand the contradiction of her metal bikini.

I somewhat remember reading that the costume is probably worn in some circles of hell, and I read many times that the metal bikini malfunctioned many times, which I imagine was not pleasant for her.

But all the behind-the-scene pictures and videos that I have ever seen of her with that costume on showed no resentment whatsoever. Heck, she even put that on again for Playboy, Rolling Stone, and even a rare special clip, again, all with smiles and confidence.

Either she was joking in her statement about the costume or there's something else at play here.

Or is all this down to my never understanding women? :lol: :lol:

All these praises to other ladies, and DW came out of the woodwork to show everybody who's boss (at nude pictures).

When the now defunct IMDB board was still active, I once read that Jacqueline Lovell was, at one point, considered to be the world's foremost nude model. I hope, at some point in her life, Diane Webber was considered as such too, because she sure deserved it. Gorgeous to no end. :thumbup:

With all due respect to the late Carrie Fisher, but I don't think I will ever understand the contradiction of her metal bikini.

I somewhat remember reading that the costume is probably worn in some circles of hell, and I read many times that the metal bikini malfunctioned many times, which I imagine was not pleasant for her.

But all the behind-the-scene pictures and videos that I have ever seen of her with that costume on showed no resentment whatsoever. Heck, she even put that on again for Playboy, Rolling Stone, and even a rare special clip, again, all with smiles and confidence.

Either she was joking in her statement about the costume or there's something else at play here.

Or is all this down to my never understanding women? :lol: :lol:

All these praises to other ladies, and DW came out of the woodwork to show everybody who's boss (at nude pictures).

When the now defunct IMDB board was still active, I once read that Jacqueline Lovell was, at one point, considered to be the world's foremost nude model. I hope, at some point in her life, Diane Webber was considered as such too, because she sure deserved it. Gorgeous to no end. :thumbup:
A metal bikini? Imagine wearing that to a beach on a warm sunny day! Could be painful very quickly. Strictly a fetish garment.

Question: Can anyone identify this?
I've been intrigued for years.

View attachment 905071

Front entrance to the Cruxgirls Hall of Fame in downtown Huntsville, Arkansas. World’s largest memorial to blue state girls on holiday gone astray :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom