Bartnel's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody !

I finally tried to provide a good answer to people who were complaining about my too high prices, and I made a few PDF e-books at normal prices.

View attachment 864712

View attachment 864714

View attachment 864715

View attachment 864716

View attachment 864717

View attachment 864718
This last one made with @Eulalia is free to download here

LIST WITH DETAILS HERE
Prices not included please contact me by e-mail to receive it

(currently no crux in those ones but it is planned with "the last interview" sequel)https://sta.sh/020ug9parneu
Elaine's crux in pdf? wow~maybe, that will be a different feeling than animation~~:jump:

Yes I think so, because wide images with texts don't suggest the same feelings as movies ;)
And text can explain things with dialogues (why did they choose to crucify her better than simply killing her with a gun which is a lot easier and faster than the cross)

Thanks a lot, ERIN the brave :smile:

THE LAST INTERVIEW ( french version - 3 chapters ) is now completed !

LastInterviewFr01-Title.png
Chapter 1 (french version only) is 100 pages with 100 illustrations...
LastInterviewFr01-Thumbs.png

**********************************************************************************************************************

LastInterviewFr02-Title.png
Chapter 2 (french version only) is 87 pages with 86 illustrations...
LastInterviewFr02-Thumbs.png

*********************************************************************************************************************

LastInterviewFr03-Title.png
Chapter 3 (french version only) is 106 pages with 105 illustrations...
LastInterviewFr03-Thumbs.png

Please, contact me at bartnel88@gmail.com to receive documentation on prices and purchase info.

Hello everybody :)

Some stuff was recently completed:

1- New E-BOOK : "THE CHAMBER OF THE SEVEN ORDEALS"

7ordeals-coverEN.png

7ordeals-coverFR.png

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 1 - An underground nightmare
Yula is a warrior apprentice trying to rescue her sister Tialane she saw is great danger during a nightmare... This is just
the beginning of her ordeals!

text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available
Includes a crucifixion scene, undressing, rape and whipping scenes.

233 pages – 232 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list

7ordealsEN-ths.png
7ordealsFR-ths.png

2-NEW MOVIE : CruxExtracts2021-HD1280.mp4

CruxExtracts2021.jpg

This is a compilation of 12 crux animations done to test environments, ambiences and lights.

Including 2 nailing scenes, 1 rising of cross scene and all others are suffering crucified nude girls.
Music - HD 1280x720 – 4'00" duration - PRICE : ask for prices list

(Short extracts published as avis and animated gifs)

Last edited by a moderator:
So would I. I think you are an amazing artist. I would just so much appreciate you becoming more forthright in publishing your prices or a catalog.
In any event, fantastic work!

When money no longer matters to me I will order your entire library! :)

안녕하세요, 여러분. :)

최근에 완료한 몇 가지 사항:

1- 새로운 전자책 : "7대 악마의 방"

[부착]990610[/부착]

[부착]990611[/부착]

7대 오르달 회의실 1부 - 지하의 악몽
율라는 언니 티알레인을 구출하려는 전사 견습생으로 악몽을 꾸는 동안 큰 위험이 있음을 알았다. 이건 그냥
그녀의 연설의 시작!

BartNell에서 작성한 텍스트 & 일러스트레이션 - 영어 및 프랑스어 버전 사용 가능
십자가에 못 박히는 장면, 옷을 벗는 장면, 강간, 채찍질 장면 등이 포함된다.

233페이지 – 232페이지의 일러스트 - pdf 형식 - 가격 : 가격 리스트 요청

[부착]990614[/부착]
[부착]990615[/부착]

2-새로운 영화 : CruxExtracts2021-HD1280.mp4

[부착]990617[/부착]

이것은 환경, 환경, 조명 등을 테스트하기 위해 제작된 12개의 크루렉스 애니메이션을 편집한 것이다.

못질 장면 2개를 포함해 크로스 장면 1개 등 모두 십자가에 못박힌 누드걸로 고통받고 있다.
음악 - HD 1280x720 – 4'00" 지속 시간 - PRESS: 가격 리스트 요청

(아비스 및 애니메이션 GIF로 게시된 짧은 추출물)
Make sure you watch it. I highly recommend it!!

I would like to see your latest price list please.
As I don't want to sell my work through a merchant site, I use only e-mail contact or private message to provide prices.
Maybe annoying for you, but I like personal contact ;)

So would I. I think you are an amazing artist. I would just so much appreciate you becoming more forthright in publishing your prices or a catalog.
In any event, fantastic work!

When money no longer matters to me I will order your entire library! :)
It is really easy to have a catalog: a private message (the "letter" icon on the top-right of the page), I answer and you're done :)
Before the entire library (thankyou for your support), one single story will give you an idea of what I can do in storytelling for a rather moderate amount (this last remark doesn't include movies).

Thank you mr @kmaz00 for your all time support :beer-toast1:

Last edited:
Hello everybody :)

Some stuff was recently completed:

1- New E-BOOK : "SEVEN ORDEALS" (1)

7Ordeals1-coverEN.png

7Ordeals1-coverFR.png

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 2 - Seven Ordeals (1)
This is the 1st sequel of "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt.1 An underground nightmare":

Yula, who has been saved by Elriak, has now to find and save her sister Tialane with the help of her friends Melenic and Elriak... but traveling through her nightmares is far from an easy and peaceful journey!

text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available - English translation with the help of @Eulalia
Includes a crucifixion scene (tied on Xcross), sex, lesbian sex and hunting of nude woman and more...

123 pages – 120 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list in private message

7ordeals1EN-ths.png

7ordeals1FR-ths.png

The 2 chapters published here were published on Art Untamed and Deviant Art, but with a lot less images :)

Hello everybody,

My latest release:

New E-BOOK : "SEVEN ORDEALS" (2)

7Ordeals2-coverEN.png

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 3 - Seven Ordeals (2)
This is the 2nd sequel of "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt.1 An underground nightmare" (chapters 3 & 4)

Yula gains experience and power in her dreams and some enemies are taken down with the help of Melenic
and Elriak. But the trials are getting tougher and tougher!

Text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available - English translation with the help of @Eulalia
Includes a whipping scene, rape, lesbian sex and hunting of nude woman and more...

128 pages – 126 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list in private message

7ordeals2EN-ths.png 7ordeals2FR-ths.png

WARNING: all previously published here pdf documentations are now obsolete. Please contact me in private for updated ones

Hello everybody,

My latest release:

New E-BOOK : "SEVEN ORDEALS" (2)

View attachment 1121219

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 3 - Seven Ordeals (2)
This is the 2nd sequel of "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt.1 An underground nightmare" (chapters 3 & 4)

Yula gains experience and power in her dreams and some enemies are taken down with the help of Melenic
and Elriak. But the trials are getting tougher and tougher!

Text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available - English translation with the help of @Eulalia
Includes a whipping scene, rape, lesbian sex and hunting of nude woman and more...

128 pages – 126 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list in private message

View attachment 1121217 View attachment 1121218

WARNING: all previously published here pdf documentations are now obsolete. Please contact me in private for updated ones
How do you your this book????

How do you your this book????
To order, send Bartnel a PM (just click on his name alongside his post above, and select 'Start Conversation')
as he said earlier:

As I don't want to sell my work through a merchant site, I use only e-mail contact or private message to provide prices.
Maybe annoying for you, but I like personal contact ;)

It is really easy to have a catalog: a private message (the "letter" icon on the top-right of the page), I answer and you're done :)
Before the entire library (thankyou for your support), one single story will give you an idea of what I can do in storytelling for a rather moderate amount (this last remark doesn't include movies).

Hello everybody,

My latest release:

New E-BOOK : "SEVEN ORDEALS" (3)

7Ordeals3-coverEN.jpg
The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 4 - Seven Ordeals (3)
This is the 3rd sequel of "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt.1 An underground nightmare" (chapters 5 & 6)

Yula tries hard to find and save her sister Tialane, but a trap was prepared for her inside her dreams

144 pages – 142 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list in private message

7ordeals3EN-ths.png

Back
Top Bottom