Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
I admit that such a big and heavy cross couldn't probably be carried so easily by a thin and beautiful young woman like she is.
It is likely that she reached the place of execution on foot or in a cart, and then she was forced to carry the cross for several steps. So she could not have been tired and was full of strength when they put her on the cross and prepared the hammer and nails...

I admit that such a big and heavy cross couldn't probably be carried so easily by a thin and beautiful young woman like she is.
I think when we create these pictures, we have to suspend reality a little. In "The Serpent's Eye" I have Sabina carrying just a patibulum, not an entire cross, from the Roman Forum where she is whipped up to the Sessorium where she is crucified. It's about a mile, and it's all uphill. If that patibulum is dry seasoned wood, it would weigh about 35 pounds. Sabina would probably weigh 110 pounds. She'd never make it, not without collapsing from exhaustion multiple times. But in my story she only falls when she sees she is almost at the place of execution.

Balsa wood is a good idea :lol:

I agree with Jeddak : reality is not something we must search at any price... imagination and fantasy is enough for me ( I'm pretty sure a crucifixion is NOT a show I would like to watch in the real world :eeek: (The Serpent's Eye is a great and terrific story)

Anyway, another render with a heavier cross (and more people around)

Wyreen-Crux09.jpg

Are you joking ? ... or is it yet an Arkansas'idea ?
No, only my
Premium French Crucifixion Wood !!! View attachment 1101033
Unfortunately is France a high price area, and then the costs for transport. No wonder that importeurs look for low price material in the neighborly zone Mexico and Caribic.

Eheh... everybody's got his own fantasies about her fate, right?

They finally let her lay the heavy cross on the ground. She can rest a little... but what will they decide to do to her, now?

View attachment 1102966

To all the artists: you deliver actual art and all of us thank you so much for to be able to transform dreams in graphic representation.
A note imho the women seems models just gone out from a Gucci's event. Perfect make up, perfect hair form, skin clean and without marks of violence, hands and feet smooth and clean. I understand the imagination but sometime they seems stay there by error.

So when will it be published?
No idea! As soon as I have an image, I publish it here... currently, except a few short scenes no long movie could be done... I'm sorry because I know you really like my work :)

To all the artists: you deliver actual art and all of us thank you so much for to be able to transform dreams in graphic representation.
A note imho the women seems models just gone out from a Gucci's event. Perfect make up, perfect hair form, skin clean and without marks of violence, hands and feet smooth and clean. I understand the imagination but sometime they seems stay there by error.
Well...I suppose there's enough dirt in this world and I don't want to add more of it in my fantasies!
You can find dirt, blood, sweat and more in some of my works:
CatchTheKiller-Extract01.jpg
This is an extract from this e-book...

Anyway, I have to admit that destroyed bodies don't really arouse me, after all :nut:

This issue has already been discussed more than once on this forum) As far as I understand, it rather depends on the preferences of each. I think for this reason you should like the work of SkatingJesus.

Eheh... everybody's got his own fantasies about her fate, right?
It's just that a pretty girl like Wyrene had to undergo a harsh interrogation to get the names of Trisha and the other conspirators from her.
And in this case water torture would have been ideal, for it would not have damaged Wyrene's appearance, forcing her to endure great agony. Also, the sight of Wyrene lying on the torture table, with her swollen belly from swallowing water and the executioners pouring fresh water into the funnel in the girl's mouth and groping the girl's bulging belly with care, would have been very inspiring and revealing of these harsh times.

It's just that a pretty girl like Wyrene had to undergo a harsh interrogation to get the names of Trisha and the other conspirators from her.
And in this case water torture would have been ideal, for it would not have damaged Wyrene's appearance, forcing her to endure great agony. Also, the sight of Wyrene lying on the torture table, with her swollen belly from swallowing water and the executioners pouring fresh water into the funnel in the girl's mouth and groping the girl's bulging belly with care, would have been very inspiring and revealing of these harsh times.
Understood.
For some reason, a bulging belly evocates me pregnancy and this is something I don't want to include in a torture scene... Mixing creation of life with destruction of life probably makes me uncomfortable :grazy:

Back
Top Bottom