Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Understood.
For some reason, a bulging belly evocates me pregnancy and this is something I don't want to include in a torture scene... Mixing creation of life with destruction of life probably makes me uncomfortable :grazy:
I understand. Wyrene, too, would probably be horrified when she saw her belly, which looked like the belly of a pregnant woman in her final weeks. And she would be even more terrified when the executioners approached with bamboo sticks...

On the other hand, you can show Wyrene at the very beginning of water torture. when her flat belly has not yet become bloated...

Besides, our brave woman could have been interrogated in other ways... What if Wyrin had been tortured on the strappado?

Last edited:
Another month (and more) since my last visit here!
Sorry for that :(

As I couldn't find time to add new stuff, I chose to show today an extract of my ebook "The last interview -Part 3"

LastInterview03-P102.jpg
The end is close now and the sun is low on the desert sands.
Elaine's agony on the cross is also close to its end and her tortured mind evades to a better world in which she has retrieved her lost lover Lazlo...
(sorry for the french text but this story wasn't translated to english because narration was included inside the image)

after all, the images were enough to understand what happened to the poor Elaine ;)
True, but it’s the how and why what happens that’s truly erotic, at least for me.

You are among the iconic image creators on this forum- my personal favorite as a matter of fact- but even so the addition of your text / storyline enhances the experience significantly. @jedakk is a wonderful example of how text and image from one mind create an incredible experience with Serpent’s Eye.

Please don’t think I am being critical in any way - I am a huge, huge, fan of your art. I was only responding to the last sentence in your reply.

I am as aroused by the thoughts and feelings of these characters as I am by the sight of them screaming their lives away in hopeless suffering and endless agony...

Lol! that looks really fucked up in print ;)

Thanks a lot :)
My main stuff has always been images (and animations which is a tougher -and longer- task).

There are many wonderful writers here and, despite I hardly read long english texts, I've been amazed by what I could decipher.
... and I recently discovered that I also like to build stories!
The first real attempt was at first a simple experiment (allowing me to write also in french language) on Deviant Art that some of you may have read:

dd2ejmi-b185cb29-c36a-40e5-aa8d-6362d3197497.png

It was not serious but it encountered enough success there so that I had to continue through more than 100 episodes (and it is still WIP :nut: )

The current story, in which @Eulalia helps me for english translation, is closer to what I like to read... and try to make!

(PS: I also read -and liked a lot- Jeddak's 'Serpent's eye')

To have sex on a big wooden cross... is it your fantasy?

View attachment 1186244
Yes! But I'm on my back with wrists secured to the ends of the crossbeam. When my legs are spread wide, I am helpless! Quite a stimulating fantasy.

Hey, it's great on a mattress, so why not on a cross! ;)

Of course, in crux fantasy, rape, immediately before crucifixion, is a certainty for a condemned woman. Not to be enjoyed! Except by the man/men, as Tree pointed out. Why allow an exposed pussy to go to waste . . .

But she looks to me to be enjoying it - at least she's holding her position without being forced, either she's getting some pleasure while she can, or she's been made into a very submissive, co-operative slavegirl, maybe even both! It's a rather lovely, tender scene, typical of your romantic style, @Bartnel

Eheh! I admit this one is quite benign and the result romantic in style... this is the first time I read that and I like it :)
The purpose of this render was about the 'idea' of crucifixion related to sex. While being fucked, the girl is facing the cross and watches it.

And I wonder if, continuing to submit my art at DeviantArt, I finally may actually censoring my work myself, doing more 'tamed' art?

This render was in fact the mix of 2 older images:

LastOrgy.jpg
(This one can be seen at the beginning of this subject)

_Captured-160.png
(No cross - this last one was erased at DeviantART)

Eheh! I admit this one is quite benign and the result romantic in style... this is the first time I read that and I like it :)
The purpose of this render was about the 'idea' of crucifixion related to sex. While being fucked, the girl is facing the cross and watches it.

And I wonder if, continuing to submit my art at DeviantArt, I finally may actually censoring my work myself, doing more 'tamed' art?

This render was in fact the mix of 2 older images:

View attachment 1186427
(This one can be seen at the beginning of this subject)

View attachment 1186436
(No cross - this last one was erased at DeviantART)
Ah, I was trying to place it in your lovely 'Victoria' series, I didn't sus that you'd blended it with the 'last orgy'.
I don't think your art has become 'tamed', Bartnel, there's plenty of harsh cruelty in your recent work, I know well ;) , but what I find thrilling is the way you incorporate that into fantasies that are 'romantic' and erotic - like the art of Paula Rego (RIP) or the stories of Angela Carter, you blend the sense of the sinister and threatening with the mysterious ,romantic quality of the best fairy stories.

I didn't sus that you'd blended it with the 'last orgy'
...and I don't forget "A gift from the king" I liked a lot as you and others offered me great texts to complete my images :abrazo:
Thanks a lot Eul. :) You are right: I like the romantic style for its mixture of dark and erotism.
For some reason, I always thought sex and death have always been related to each other...

Another attempt I also like, but not for the same reason:

V4-LoveOnCrux145.jpg
In this one, she is nearly in a crucified pose, but not on the cross, despite it is close to her (near future but not mandatory: after all, the cross may be here only to enhance the 'dark lust', right?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom