Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1186897
In this one, she is nearly in a crucified pose, but not on the cross, despite it is close to her (near future but not mandatory: after all, the cross may be here only to enhance the 'dark lust', right?)
She seems a willing participant (even being held down). Is this her final reward for volunteering to be crucified or her last attempt to avoid being crucified?!?!?!

Eheh! I admit this one is quite benign and the result romantic in style... this is the first time I read that and I like it :)
The purpose of this render was about the 'idea' of crucifixion related to sex. While being fucked, the girl is facing the cross and watches it.

And I wonder if, continuing to submit my art at DeviantArt, I finally may actually censoring my work myself, doing more 'tamed' art?

This render was in fact the mix of 2 older images:

View attachment 1186427
(This one can be seen at the beginning of this subject)
Verr nice color and view :)

...and I don't forget "A gift from the king" I liked a lot as you and others offered me great texts to complete my images :abrazo:
Thanks a lot Eul. :) You are right: I like the romantic style for its mixture of dark and erotism.
For some reason, I always thought sex and death have always been related to each other...

Another attempt I also like, but not for the same reason:

View attachment 1186897
In this one, she is nearly in a crucified pose, but not on the cross, despite it is close to her (near future but not mandatory: after all, the cross may be here only to enhance the 'dark lust', right?)
this is what i do every time i crucify my slave: i tie her to the patibolum, and fuck her mercilessy until her pussy is full of cum. And then i rise her to the stipites, with her pussy dripping sperm and her juices. Every time.

A long time since my last animated gif.

Here's a short test from my last story: "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals".
Tialane crucified (In the story, the ambience is in a nightmarish red light, but not animated ;) )

This scene will probably be part of my next short movie (full res. HD 1280x720)

View attachment 981770
1 year and a half later and this is still an amazing 3d animation!
I still don't have a clue how to do hair physics like this.
And those bouncing breast (there is soft body physics in Blender that can give results resembling that but i cannot get the same results)

1 year and a half later and this is still an amazing 3d animation!
I still don't have a clue how to do hair physics like this.
And those bouncing breast (there is soft body physics in Blender that can give results resembling that but i cannot get the same results)
Sorry, I didn't received notification for your post (in fact, I do not receive anymore notification since more than one month and I admit I don't come here so often now...)
About hair physics, I used a little software called VWD which is not bad...
About bouncing breast, well... these are manual work with morphs :)

His animation work, even in short bursts, shows frankly amazing craft. I will one day match it, but for now, he is unparalleled!
To be honest, it's easier in short bursts than in longer movies... anyway, thankyou!

I would like to know how much you charge and how to pay to see the complete crucifixion of Character Victoria 2
Thank you!
In fact there are 2 works done with my Victoria2 blond character (with demons).
The first (and older) one is divided in 5 short movies at low resolution 800x450. The overall lenght is 6'40".
The 2nd one is divided 2 parts and higher res. 1024x576. The overall lenght is 13'

If you are still interested, I may send you (private message) the documentation I made about it :)
(sorry for the delay, I've not seen your post before)

Hi everybody!

My "Seven Ordeals" story, published on DeviantArt and Art Untamed, has reached a point which is well suited for this place...
A few extracts, with new images ( translated to english with the help of @Eulalia )

Ch07m3-090.jpg

They fetched her from her cell and dragged her naked body over the stone slabs to the torture chamber. She shouted, pleaded, without them listening. Then she heard their tirades, their accusations:

"There are witnesses! They saw you pick up the javelin and throw it at the count, he was pierced through his heart!"

They laid her naked body on a frame and stretched her limbs. Between cries and sobs, she protested her innocence:

"No, it's not true! I didn't do that! There was a monstrous beast that had taken possession of my sister! It was in a dream! Nothing was real ... have pity!"

And they laughed and scoffed as they hit her. Then the Royal Judge, banging on the desk with his gavel, declared:

"You are an Amazon of the Sisterhood of the Black Serpent, and you entered the city of Frolia in contempt of the law. The punishment is death! You murdered the king's brother, Count Robur, with a javelin through his heart. The punishment is death!"

Then they loaded a great beam across her bruised shoulders, and tied her torn hands to it. She had to walk in the sun, staggering beneath the beam on her shoulders, up the hill under the hail of stones and rotten fruit thrown at her by the angry mob, and the lashes that slashed across her bloody back. She walked to the place of her execution, and collapsed at the foot of the big post planted at the top of the hill. Then they untied her, and stretched out her arms on the beam.

Ch07m5-265.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

My "Seven Ordeals" story, published on DeviantArt and Art Untamed, has reached a point which is well suited for this place...
A few extracts, with new images ( translated to english with the help of @Eulalia )

View attachment 1242820

They fetched her from her cell and dragged her naked body over the stone slabs to the torture chamber. She shouted, pleaded, without them listening. Then she heard their tirades, their accusations:

"There are witnesses! They saw you pick up the javelin and throw it at the count, he was pierced through his heart!"

They laid her naked body on a frame and stretched her limbs. Between cries and sobs, she protested her innocence:

"No, it's not true! I didn't do that! There was a monstrous beast that had taken possession of my sister! It was in a dream! Nothing was real ... have pity!"

And they laughed and scoffed as they hit her. Then the Royal Judge, banging on the desk with his gavel, declared:

"You are an Amazon of the Sisterhood of the Black Serpent, and you entered the city of Frolia in contempt of the law. The punishment is death! You murdered the king's brother, Count Robur, with a javelin through his heart. The punishment is death!"

Then they loaded a great beam across her bruised shoulders, and tied her torn hands to it. She had to walk in the sun, staggering beneath the beam on her shoulders, up the hill under the hail of stones and rotten fruit thrown at her by the angry mob, and the lashes that slashed across her bloody back. She walked to the place of her execution, and collapsed at the foot of the big post planted at the top of the hill. Then they untied her, and stretched out her arms on the beam.

View attachment 1242819

Wow ... that artwork!

Hi everybody!

View attachment 1242820

View attachment 1242819

When will it be published?

Hi everybody!

View attachment 1242820

View attachment 1242819

That's almost a story on its own. And the image is wonderful, like a painting.

... and also the following episode:

Ch07n2-340.jpg

She resisted despite her exhaustion, but in vain. For all her screams and sobs, she hadn't been able to prevent the torturers from nailing her wrists to the large wooden beam. Then, without the slightest mercy, they hoisted her, suspended by her pierced wrists, to the top of the tall post. Ignoring her terrible suffering, her howls of a beast in agony and the spurting of blood, they fixed her firmly on the beam up onto the high post; then nailed her feet, one after the other, to the wooden block half-way up the upright.

Finally, they put down their hammers and ropes and gazed at the naked body glistening with sweat and blood, writhing and dancing in pain and screaming. After a while she stopped struggling and looked left and right at her stretched-out arms and the nails driven up to their heads in her wrists, her fingers shaking as they curled, the blood running down her arms. before dripping to the ground to form crimson puddles. She leaned over her throbbing belly covered in cold sweat despite the heat of the midday sun's rays, and watched her glistening thighs trembling with the effort as she slowly lifted her body despite the pain of pressing down on her torn feet, while sucking in a gulp of air, then slowly falling back, moaning as the wounds in her wrists opened a little more with each movement. After an eternity of pain, with the cramps that tore at her muscles and a burning thirst that devoured her insides, the crowd had become a blurry and indistinct mass that was standing still, and Yula looked up at the solar inferno that was darting its rays onto her martyred body. She no longer felt anything, she was drowning in the whiteness of the sky. Was this it then, death?

Ch07n2-455.jpg

A voice whispered in her ear:

"Not at all, Yula! Remember, this is all an illusion, a nightmare that isn't even yours! Just think about breathing deeply, as deeply as you can."

It was Melenic who was looking at her, smiling benevolently...

Then the white darkened and turned to night. She was lying in bed, and Elriak was hugging her in his protective arms, and speaking to her with infinite tenderness:
"Hold on, Yula! I'm coming to your rescue... I'm coming!"

The rest of the story can be found on my DeviantArt gallery (french) and my Art Untamed gallery (english) and the whole story is available here (last chapter is still WIP)

Back
Top Bottom