Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody :)

A long time since my last submission here...

Yula00-Nightmare271.jpg
This is an extract from the story I'm working on.
This is called "The chamber of the Seven ordeals". The heroine, who is a warrior apprentice, has a terrible nightmare about her sister. After that, she has to go to a strange city in order to try to save her. This scene depicts her nightmare (at the beginning of the story)

View attachment 914586
This is called "The chamber of the Seven ordeals". The heroine, who is a warrior apprentice, has a terrible nightmare about her sister. After that, she has to go to a strange city in order to try to save her. This scene depicts her nightmare (at the beginning of the story)
:jump:

View attachment 914586
Good to see you here again. :)
And this is an image that captures the shock of discovering her sister on the cross. Can well imagine how this would influence her to try to change the future.

View attachment 914586
so,when will the animation be published?

As promised one week ago, here is another view of Yula's nightmare:

Yula00-Nightmare261.jpg
This is what's in front of Yula's eyes, an horrible moment for her...

This render will probably not be published elsewhere than here: such an image is not welcome at Art Untamed and may currently be dangerous to be published at Deviant Art... but may probably be included in the pdf e-book (if I finally do one, obviously ;) )

Back
Top Bottom