Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
This render will probably not be published elsewhere than here: such an image is not welcome at Art Untamed and may currently be dangerous to be published at Deviant Art... but may probably be included in the pdf e-book (if I finally do one, obviously ;) )
I wondered about Art Untamed. It seemed pretty Tame in a site saying it was Untamed. Oh, well. It's like DeviantArt is no longer deviant.

You say you have a pdf e-book, but it sounds like it's still in process. Do you have an estimated time when it'll be available?

Thanks for sharing your work. I'm amazed at what you're able to put into imagery.

Art Untamed is a good place in which many things are possible. They simply reject execution, murder and deadly ordeals.
I can't blame them for that, really!
Even in that case, it seems possible to have some but ONLY in private albums (only the author and people authorised by him can see them)

About "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals", this is WIP and I think I shall take many weeks to complete it.
I do efforts to produce a work as best as possible with high quality images but also high quality stories. It requires time, a lot of time :)

Good lighting!! love it!!!

Can you do one of my Damsel ERIN on the X cross?

The original test-scene for Yula's nightmare:

YulaNightmare-test01.jpg

The sunny ambience, while being good to set up textures and shaders, was not really suited for a nightmare scene, but I found it interesting to post here...

The corresponding text in the story:
She had approached, terrified and numb with horror, to the foot of the gallows. She could make out her trembling fingers, her wrists pierced by large nails of shiny metal, the blood that was forming red rivulets along Tialane's stretched arms, before dripping into purple puddles on either side of her tortured body. She could see Tialane's chest heaving to breathe with difficulty, her stomach hollowed out with pain, her thighs stiffened, trying to lift her body to relieve her arms, and then her feet, also pierced by huge, shiny nails, where streams of blood were flowing abundantly. When Yula's gaze had travelled up to her sister's face, the horror had reached its climax, Tialane saw her and recognized her. Breathless, she had murmured a few words that had remained graven on Yula's mind:
"Mercy ... in Frolia ... the Chamber of the Seven Ordeals ... I'm in pain ... such pain ... Yula ... help me ... I beg you ..."
Then, breathless, Tialane rose up moaning, before falling back with a groan of agony!
( translation with the help of @Eulalia )

The original test-scene for Yula's nightmare:

View attachment 930568

The sunny ambience, while being good to set up textures and shaders, was not really suited for a nightmare scene, but I found it interesting to post here...

The corresponding text in the story:
She had approached, terrified and numb with horror, to the foot of the gallows. She could make out her trembling fingers, her wrists pierced by large nails of shiny metal, the blood that was forming red rivulets along Tialane's stretched arms, before dripping into purple puddles on either side of her tortured body. She could see Tialane's chest heaving to breathe with difficulty, her stomach hollowed out with pain, her thighs stiffened, trying to lift her body to relieve her arms, and then her feet, also pierced by huge, shiny nails, where streams of blood were flowing abundantly. When Yula's gaze had travelled up to her sister's face, the horror had reached its climax, Tialane saw her and recognized her. Breathless, she had murmured a few words that had remained graven on Yula's mind:
"Mercy ... in Frolia ... the Chamber of the Seven Ordeals ... I'm in pain ... such pain ... Yula ... help me ... I beg you ..."
Then, breathless, Tialane rose up moaning, before falling back with a groan of agony!
( translation with the help of @Eulalia )
:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

And to finish this year, a great text by @Eulalia with an illustration by me :

********************************************************************************
The Circassian Slave
********************************************************************************

Enslaved121BW.jpg

Ah, these Circassian slavegirls! You can see why they're sold for such fortunes! Those eyes like great pearls set with opals, deep and mysterious, jet-black hair, flanks like the forest hinds, buttocks like boys', their skin the palest ivory ... But they're wild, fierce as the mountain wildcats of the Caucasus. They take the strongest and most skilful breaking.

Look, Master! See how her quivering skin sweats like fresh-hewn sandalwood! Her breasts are throbbing, her taut nipples full! Why is she so aroused?

Hassan the herbalist has fed the animal with sweetmeats and sherbets laced with erotic spices, But these young females from the steppes need little stimulating. As soon as they feel the hard iron collar on their necks like gazelles', tight steel shackles biting their slender wrists, the cool dank air of the dungeon fanning their naked skin, their woman-parts grow warm and wet - just feel her now, Salim!

Ah! How she squirms and dances even as I touch her! How sweet the clinking of her chains as she moves her limbs!

That's good, her body has the instincts of a natural slave! But they're wild, these savages, fierce as the mountain-cats of the Caucasus. They take the strongest and most skilful breaking.

So, shall I bring the whip, Master Masrur?

No, no whipping. The Emir commands, no visible marks.

So, how shall the creature be broken?

Aha, I shall teach you, my boy - my secret torments leave no visible marks.

What tools will we need?

Fetch me the rosewood cabinet, the one with the golden clasp, all we shall need is in that magic box, shining and ready to be used - as my Master taught me when I was like you, learning the girl-breaker's trade,

'The littlest instruments can be most cruel -
small pincers, little needles, tiny darts,
each one perfected as a chosen tool
for torturing a girls most sensitive parts!'

Tonight this girl will start to learn how close ecstatic pleasure lies to exquisite pain!

********************************************************************************************

( by @Eulalia and illustrated by @Bartnel )

********************************************************************************************

The Circassian Slave

View attachment 943784

Ah, these Circassian slavegirls! You can see why they're sold for such fortunes! Those eyes like great pearls set with opals, deep and mysterious, jet-black hair, flanks like the forest hinds, buttocks like boys', their skin the palest ivory ... But they're wild, fierce as the mountain wildcats of the Caucasus. They take the strongest and most skilful breaking.

Look, Master! See how her quivering skin sweats like fresh-hewn sandalwood! Her breasts are throbbing, her taut nipples full! Why is she so aroused?

Hassan the herbalist has fed the animal with sweetmeats and sherbets laced with erotic spices, But these young females from the steppes need little stimulating. As soon as they feel the hard iron collar on their necks like gazelles', tight steel shackles biting their slender wrists, the cool dank air of the dungeon fanning their naked skin, their woman-parts grow warm and wet - just feel her now, Salim!

Ah! How she squirms and dances even as I touch her! How sweet the clinking of her chains as she moves her limbs!

That's good, her body has the instincts of a natural slave! But they're wild, these savages, fierce as the mountain-cats of the Caucasus. They take the strongest and most skilful breaking.

What tools will we need?

Fetch me the rosewood cabinet, the one with the golden clasp, all we shall need is in that magic box, shining and ready to be used - as my Master taught me when I was like you, learning the girl-breaker's trade,

Tonight this girl will start to learn how close ecstatic pleasure lies to exquisite pain!

The expression on her face - wonderful, and the narrative cries out for the next piece to be written!

The Circassian Slave

View attachment 943784

What tools will we need?

Such a true statement. A little pain enhances the pleasure

Back
Top Bottom