Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
The expression on her face - wonderful, and the narrative cries out for the next piece to be written!
I second that, Bartnel! A face to build a dream on! And Eulalia's text enhances the already mesmerizing image.
"learning the girl-breaker's trade" - why wasn't I apprenticed there when I was young? College - Bah, Humbug!

I know that some people here are interested by the "X" shaped cross... ;)

Another extract of my current story published on DA and AU (episode 21) :

Then they pulled her in front of an "X" shaped wood cross, tilted back. Timo had moved behind her, holding her arms in the air. The chief began to whisper in her ear as he explored her sex with his hands, rekindling the heat in her abdomen with his fingers.

"The "X-cross". Attached to it, with your arms and legs spread wide, it's a bit like the whipping-frame: all the parts of your body are accessible to us, offered up ..."
As he whispered these words, he caressed her breasts and tickled the nipples that were standing erect and hard. Yula started to moan ...
"-Hmmm, you seem very sensitive and responsive! I feel that this is going to be an exciting journey for you! I'm sure you're going to discover a lot of things in yourself that you didn't know of until now, my beautiful!"

The other hand was deepening its caress, it had introduced several fingers inside her. She could not help arching her pelvis and rocking it back and forth, moaning, invaded by a fire that was spreading inside her ...
"But we can also decide to nail your hands and your feet to the wood! And there, paradise becomes hell. Pain, horror, suffering on this cross for you through every minute until you die, crucified ... but the time for that has not come ... yet. Let's continue!"

Attachments

• Yula-Chamber129.jpg
    Yula-Chamber129.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 2,744
So, when will the animation of this story be published?
여기 몇몇 사람들은 X자 모양의 십자가에 관심이 있다는 걸 알아... ;)

DAAU에 게시된 내 현재 이야기의 또 다른 추출물:

그리고는 뒤로 기울어진 'X'자 모양의 나무 십자가 앞으로 그녀를 끌어당겼다. 티모는 그녀의 팔을 허공에 대고 그녀의 뒤로 움직였었다. 추장은 손가락으로 그녀의 복부의 열기를 다시 불붙이며 손으로 그녀의 성을 탐색하면서 귓속말을 하기 시작했다.

"The "X-Cross". 팔과 다리를 넓게 벌린 채, 마치 채찍과 같은 모양입니다. 신체의 모든 부분이 우리에게 접근하기 쉽습니다. 제안된 것입니다."
이런 말을 속삭이면서 그는 그녀의 젖가슴을 애무하며 꼿꼿하고 단단하게 서 있는 젖꼭지를 간지럽혔다. 율라는 신음하기 시작했다...
"-흠, 아주 예민하고 반응도 좋아 보이는군! 저는 이것이 여러분에게 신나는 여행이 될 것이라고 느낍니다! 틀림없이 지금까지 몰랐던 많은 것들을 당신 자신 속에서 발견하게 될 거예요, 나의 아름다운!"

다른 한 손은 애무를 깊게 하고 있었는데, 그것은 그녀의 내부에 여러 개의 손가락을 도입했었다. 그녀는 자신의 내부에서 번지고 있는 불길에 의해 침범당하면서, 신음소리를 내며 골반을 아치형으로 세우고 앞뒤로 흔들지 않을 수 없었다......
"하지만 우리는 또한 네 손과 발을 나무에 못을 박기로 결정할 수 있어! 그리고 거기서 낙원은 지옥이 된다. 죽을 때까지 매 순간마다 십자가 위에서 고통, 공포, 고통, 십자가에 못 박혀 십자가에 못 박혔지만... 아직 그럴 시간은 오지 않았다. 계속합시다!"

So, when will the animation of this story be published? haha~

Haha ;)
(I like a lot korean letters, I find them very beautiful)

As this is part of a long story (only 1st part is done -50 episodes), making it as an animation would become an Hollywood superproduction and would probably not be ready before next century, I suppose... but I expect to release a new e-book during this year, with much more images than those published on DA and AU...

If I find time, I may try to release another short movie as previous one (a compilation of various short sequences) but in higher res. 1280x720 HD, with sound if possible!

Haha ;)
(I like a lot korean letters, I find them very beautiful)

As this is part of a long story (only 1st part is done -50 episodes), making it as an animation would become an Hollywood superproduction and would probably not be ready before next century, I suppose... but I expect to release a new e-book during this year, with much more images than those published on DA and AU...

If I find time, I may try to release another short movie as previous one (a compilation of various short sequences) but in higher res. 1280x720 HD, with sound if possible!
This is great news hearing that's 50 episodes and it's just only part 1 (hopefully there will be part 3-4 ;) ). Some short movies will be great additions as well :)

Hello everybody,
Not much comments to my submissions here, right?

Never mind, here are a few news:
As my current story "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals" double publication is now close to its end, I decided to mount it as a pdf e-book with a lot more images in it (200+ pics)
French and english editions will be available in a few weeks I suppose.

Here are the covers for both editions:

7ordeals-coverEN.jpg

7ordeals-coverFR.jpg

... Stay tuned :wink:

Hello everybody,

As my current story "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals" double publication is now close to its end, I decided to mount it as a pdf e-book with a lot more images in it (200+ pics)

View attachment 973413

View attachment 973414

Looking forward to the release date, the e-book looks like it will be fantastic.

Thanks a lot, really... but mounting a new text on a 220 pages pdf e-book is a lot of work the way I do it (text included within images) and nobody can do that for me :frown:
You now Marius Zebo? His German stories have all been translated by me... And these were already THOUSANDS of pics...

You now Marius Zebo? His German stories have all been translated by me... And these were already THOUSANDS of pics...
Well... Marius Zebo is probably a lot faster than me to do his work, but I know how much time I need to do MY work.
I think it's not worth for me to do a german version because german people are usually good for foreign languages and they do well with an english version :)

Hello everybody,

View attachment 973413

View attachment 973414

Image 1- That moment when slave is first taken to the torture chamber and shown the implements it faces is the hottest moment of anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom