Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
A long time since my last animated gif.

Here's a short test from my last story: "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals".
Tialane crucified (In the story, the ambience is in a nightmarish red light, but not animated ;) )

This scene will probably be part of my next short movie (full res. HD 1280x720)

TialaneCrux-test.gif

Thankyou everybody for your support :)
Hair is dynamic! It appears to me slightly too bouncy in this animation, but nothing's perfect after all ;)

To @messaline : I admit that I submit less often stuff here after having been aggressed by some people, but my crux work will always find this place as its home :sisi1

Thankyou everybody for your support :)
Hair is dynamic! It appears to me slightly too bouncy in this animation, but nothing's perfect after all ;)
But a fabulous start, thank you!
To @messaline : I admit that I submit less often stuff here after having been aggressed by some people, but my crux work will always find this place as its home :sisi1
Omg so where might I find your non crux stuff, like more of those dungeon scenes? Some of us have stronger kinks tgan our crux kink!

Maybe you could block these one so you dont have to read their "agressive opinions"

If someone only has useless things to say, why bother listening?
Ignoring them in the forum could prevent unwanted stress and more freedom to post here..
Good for us:p Good for you :p

Well... aggressive or unpleasant thoughts and words are not useless things! (They can even be more useful than kind ones...)
For me, blocking people to avoid them can be just like wearing pink tinted glasses :

Pinky.jpg
This is not what I (and maybe you) want, for my art... and also for my exchanges on the internet.
Anyway, thank you for your little pink emoticons ;)

First :Constructive criticism is something I love getting and that can be quite negative too :)

But

There is reasonable criticism and there is haters/trolls
I tend to ignore the haters who dont like me doing what I like best:
Rendering women crucified. If they can't accept my subject matter
or similar unreasonable demands why I should things different.
3D rendering is not art like someone on DA (before my ban)told me well they are going to be on my ignore list.
They can still see my stuff, but I will not read their BS :)

But maybe you are right and I see the world to thru pink glasses :)

Peace!

PinkSuckOrBiteFS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom