Bdsm artwork from old and not so old

Go to CruxDreams.com

arrakur

Assistant executioner
These have been on the internet since... there is an internet.
But I have looked and haven"t found them on this site so I thought I"d post some demulatto artwork. It"s still nice to look at them after all these years and remember holding those books which contained these pictures in my hot little hands feeling all excited.

CLAMPTIT.jpg Biz134_3.jpg. Biz134_2.jpgBiz12902.jpg

Thank you! I love Demulatto too: In the same way as you describe, his pictures shaped my bdsm and my fantasies in an early state.

Had the fortune of exchanging a few emails with demulatto back in 2002/2003 I think. Very kind and open person. He bemoaned the bad quality writing in those books he illustrated in the 1980's. But, honestly, was the purchase of novels like these incited by the desire for well-crafted writing? Or by the cover illustrations and titles?
DiMulatto-BizLib064.jpgDiMulatto-BizLib091.jpgDiMulatto-BizLib037.jpgSBL05.jpg

Had the fortune of exchanging a few emails with demulatto back in 2002/2003 I think. Very kind and open person. He bemoaned the bad quality writing in those books he illustrated in the 1980's. But, honestly, was the purchase of novels like these incited by the desire for well-crafted writing? Or by the cover illustrations and titles?
View attachment 1062997View attachment 1062998View attachment 1062999View attachment 1063000
Great! I remember these books. And you are right: I do not remember the stories, but the cover very well.

View attachment 1062997View attachment 1062998View attachment 1062999View attachment 1063000
For me it was both. True that some of writing quality wasn't very good, but most were still arousing to a point. I do think the earlier issues were better than what came later.
Some of first issues were illustrated by Stanton. Attached are the 3 that I have. Imo they are the best for story quality, with #6 the best of the 3.

Btw, I happen to have 43 of them that I would love to find a home for.

bl 03.jpgbl 05.jpgbl 06.jpg

For me it was both. True that some of writing quality wasn't very good, but most were still arousing to a point. I do think the earlier issues were better than what came later.
Some of first issues were illustrated by Stanton. Attached are the 3 that I have. Imo they are the best for story quality, with #6 the best of the 3.

Btw, I happen to have 43 of them that I would love to find a home for.

View attachment 1063175View attachment 1063176View attachment 1063177
Thank you for those covers. You mean posting 43 covers here or are you offering books for sale?

If anyone has similar artwork please feel free to post it here. I would be honored ( and overjoyed if someone digs up some demulatto or semaj I don"t have yet ).

I only ask to stick to drawn artwork from old and also new. But please no poser artwork.

Back
Top Bottom