BDSM fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the authorization of Kathy and while waiting for the exciting continuation of her submissive slave journey, here is the report of an evening of Karine in a BDSM club.

An evening at the club.

Hello, my name is Karine and I am a slave!

My master has trained me and he can now do whatever he wants with me, I am totally submissive to him.

This morning he warned me that he had been informed of a new club about two hours away and that he wanted to go there with me in order to make me the star of the evening, so I prepare myself to be impeccable and perfect for this reception which, just thinking about it, makes me terribly wet.

Started by giving myself an enema then shaved clean so that my pussy was as soft as the day I was born.

I pulled my long hair back in a ponytail so that my face was still clearly visible and that my breasts are not hidden either.

I then went on to make up which I wanted to be outrageous in order to look like a whore because men like it!

I then massaged my pussy and my nipples with a magic ointment that will multiply my libido by constantly inflating my nipples and clitoris.

Getting dressed was quickly done, on my master's recommendation, I put on black stockings up to mid-thigh, shoes with very high heels, long black silk gloves and a leather coat.

So here I am ready and I am just waiting for my master so that we go into the unknown in search of extreme pleasure, his first and then mine if he allows me.

Arrived, we are greeted by a tall blonde woman in her thirties dressed in a black leather jersey cut out to let her breasts pass as well as up to her pussy and her buttocks which are accessible to whoever wants them. !
High leather boots and high gloves complete her outfit.

Once through the door and the entrance hall, we enter a large, semi-lit room.

While my eyes are getting used to the semi-darkness, my master takes off my coat and I find myself naked except for my gloves, my stockings and my shoes.

Several couples are already present, the women are as naked as me while the men are all in costume.

The men are standing while the women are all seated on very low beanbags which means they have to have their knees very high and apart in order to show their privacy as they are not allowed to cross their legs.

All of them have a slave collar around their neck and I see the lady who opened the door for us coming towards me with the same collar as the others and attaching it around my neck, attaching a leash and taking me sit next to the others so that I can also show off my dripping pussy to whoever wants to see it.

To be continued

With the authorization of Kathy and while waiting for the exciting continuation of her submissive slave journey, here is the report of an evening of Karine in a BDSM club.

An evening at the club.

Hello, my name is Karine and I am a slave!

My master has trained me and he can now do whatever he wants with me, I am totally submissive to him.

This morning he warned me that he had been informed of a new club about two hours away and that he wanted to go there with me in order to make me the star of the evening, so I prepare myself to be impeccable and perfect for this reception which, just thinking about it, makes me terribly wet.

Started by giving myself an enema then shaved clean so that my pussy was as soft as the day I was born.

I pulled my long hair back in a ponytail so that my face was still clearly visible and that my breasts are not hidden either.

I then went on to make up which I wanted to be outrageous in order to look like a whore because men like it!

I then massaged my pussy and my nipples with a magic ointment that will multiply my libido by constantly inflating my nipples and clitoris.

Getting dressed was quickly done, on my master's recommendation, I put on black stockings up to mid-thigh, shoes with very high heels, long black silk gloves and a leather coat.

So here I am ready and I am just waiting for my master so that we go into the unknown in search of extreme pleasure, his first and then mine if he allows me.

Arrived, we are greeted by a tall blonde woman in her thirties dressed in a black leather jersey cut out to let her breasts pass as well as up to her pussy and her buttocks which are accessible to whoever wants them. !
High leather boots and high gloves complete her outfit.

Once through the door and the entrance hall, we enter a large, semi-lit room.

While my eyes are getting used to the semi-darkness, my master takes off my coat and I find myself naked except for my gloves, my stockings and my shoes.

Several couples are already present, the women are as naked as me while the men are all in costume.

The men are standing while the women are all seated on very low beanbags which means they have to have their knees very high and apart in order to show their privacy as they are not allowed to cross their legs.

All of them have a slave collar around their neck and I see the lady who opened the door for us coming towards me with the same collar as the others and attaching it around my neck, attaching a leash and taking me sit next to the others so that I can also show off my dripping pussy to whoever wants to see it.

To be continued
Well done , thank your for posting it here on this thread

The back of the room is hidden by a big red curtain and noises coming from behind reach us.

Two very muscular men, shaved heads, naked with their cocks locked in chastity cages make their appearance and open this famous red curtain.

For me, this is Ali Baba's cave!

There is everything I need to really make me happy!

Torture poles, pillories, pommel horses, two crosses of Saint Andrew and a large number of machines and whips of all kinds.

On one of the crosses, a woman is attached with bracelets to her wrists and ankles.

There she is, exposed naked, a ball gag in her mouth, hooks with a chain and weights go through her nipples and weights sewn to her intimate lips hang between her legs.

I hear she is being punished for disobeying her master!

She has been on this cross for two hours already and will have to stay that way until the end of the night.

She makes me envy, I would love to find myself in her place, hoping that we regularly add cruel lashes.

My pussy is soaked and my nipples are stretched out to the extreme like my clit in which I can feel my heart beating.

The ointment with which I massaged myself has something to do with it, but this woman who suffers on her cross also.

But it is not a cross that is intended for me for the moment because I am being dragged towards a pillory on which I am fixed by the neck and the wrists, obviously, but also by the feet so that my legs are well apart. and my easily accessible openings.

In addition, I am put on the nipples very tightening clamps extended by a chain from which weights are hung.

This position has always turned me on and, thinking of all the stares on me, I feel my pussy dripping!

It wouldn't take much for me to cum but I don't know if my master is going to allow me to have fun and so I'm holding back as much as I can!

That's when my master comes to stand in front of me, unbutton his pants and stick his cock in my mouth!

I obviously try to satisfy him while he tells me that I will receive a first flogging on my back, my buttocks and on my pussy and that then all the men present can come and take advantage of me and that I am allowed to let me go to cum.

I feel him ready to ejaculate and increase my mouth caress.

Straight jets of hot cum hit the back of my throat!

I savor the taste of my master's sperm before swallowing everything greedily.

To be continued

As the taxi drives away I look around, feeling alone. I am finally here. When I leave I shall be transformed. That thought pleases me, but makes me nervous. I know I have been indulgent of late and I deserve this, but the treatment is severe and difficult to endure.

The attendants inside check me in and soon I am ready to begin. I am led to my chamber where my clothes are removed. Wearing a short robe I am led to the showers where two female attendants wash me, one directing the spray while the other coats my skin with lather.

After the impersonal shower I am toweled off and led to the medical chamber where I am weighed, measured, and examined inside and out. It is all done very routinely, impersonally, and I enjoy the feeling.

My first appointment is with Mark. I remember him well. A large muscular man who used to be a professional body builder. Now he is the whipping master at the club. I go to him with apprehension. He is pleased to see me.

We begin with a light whipping, me strapped to a vertical rotating column. As it slowly spins around I am greeted with the lash across my back, my buttocks, my legs. He spares nothing, but goes over me well. This is not a discipline whipping but a preparation whipping. I must be toughened for what I am to endure.

The whipping lasts a half hour, and I am tired when it is over. It was not very painful, but my body tingles all over. "Come back after lunch for the other side," he says , and I nod.

I am given an enema before lunch. Fortunately it is a small one, warm, not hot, and as I sit for lunch I already feel overwhelmed. Lunch is a simple salad. It is elegant and tasty, with three kinds of lettuce, several exotic vegetables, and a spicy low-calorie dressing.

After lunch I spend an hour in the warm sauna, and then it is back to Mark. Again I am strapped to the pole, but this time my back is pressed against it. My breasts and crotch are fully exposed to his lash and he does not spare me but whips me all over. This is more painful but Mark is gentle. He does not want to hurt me, only help me to feel. It is wonderful.

After my whipping I go to my room for a short nap, then to Sarah for another enema, this one larger and with warmer water. She leaves it inside me for a good fifteen minutes and when she returns she takes a small wooden paddle from a drawer and spanks my bottom at least a dozen times, sternly warning me not to lose my enema. It is difficult, but somehow I manage. My bottom feels good and warm when she is done, though my face is flushed with shame at being treated like this. It is good none of my friends or associates are here!

My next stop is the weight room, and here the strange man makes me really work. We begin with stretching and calisthetics, and then pump iron on various machines for almost an hour. We work on my pecs, , my abs, my legs, everything. I am exhausted when we finish. My trainer pushed me hard and didn't hesitate to spank me whenever he thought I needed it.

In my chamber the attendants are waiting for me, and again I am showered and washed without being allowed to do it myself.

Supper is light. A clear broth followed by steamed vegetables and small slice of roasted chicken. The meal is delicious, though the portions are small. For dessert there is a small quivering cube of Jello.

I read for a while before bed, but soon fall asleep. It is barely dark outside but I am too tired to keep my eyes open.

In the morning I am awakened before dawn and led by an attendant to the showers. There are many of us here, all women. Two attendants spray all of us with water and our own attendants wash us down. It is strange. There is much laughter and giggling and yet I can see many of the girls have been treated severely, their buttocks and thighs whipped. In a few days I shall be like them, perhaps even today. Will I be ready?

I am taken outside and naturally I am not allowed any clothing. First is the whipping, this time by a petite female . She binds me to the cross-post with my hands above my head and whips me all over. She uses a cloth whip with many tails, and it does not hurt at all--it only _feels_. It is hard to describe. In some ways it is too light, and I want more, but in other ways it is too intense.

Occasionally during the whipping the woman stops and caresses my body. She feels my skin and tells me I am beautiful, and then she whips me more. Finally, after a long time (it felt like hours but was about forty minutes) she puts down the cloth whip and picks up a heavy leather strap. With this she whips my bottom and thighs, and this _hurts_. No games here, this is pain. I writhe and cry out but it does no good. She spanks me until my bottom flesh is roasting, and then she sprays me with water from a squirt bottle, the fine mist settling all over my body. Then she whips me with the cloth whip for another ten minutes.

After my hour of whipping I am led to the sweatbox, a small metal container in the middle of the courtyard. There are several of these. They are like miniature greenhouses, with curved roofs that dissipate the sun's rays. Inside is a small bed where I stretch out, still naked. The woman locks me in.

Time passes slowly. I drift in and out of sleep. It is very warm. Not hot, but warm. My body glistens with sweat and my buttocks and thighs sting. After an eternity the woman returns. "How long was I in there?" I ask as I climb out. My body drips with sweat.

"Two hours," she says, and leads me to the whipping post again. My arms are bound above my head and this time the whipping is with a real whip--threads of leather dangling from a wooden handle. It is still a light whipping but now the blows sting. The woman moves all around me, varying the blows. She never strikes the same place twice. She'll catch my bottom with a blow and then my breasts. Another will come from the front but slap the backs of my thighs. She whips my belly and back, my chest, the front of my legs, and even brings the whip of between my legs. I am soon moaning softly and whimpering. It does no good.

The whipping continues now with a thicker whip, and it leaves marks. Tiny welts begin to appear all over my body: my breasts, my belly, my inner thighs, my buttocks, my back, my calves. I cannot stop weeping. It hurts very much.

With the whipping done the woman takes up a long riding crop and strikes the back of my legs and my buttocks a couple dozen strokes. Each blow leaves a thick welt pulsing and throbbing, and I scream with each application.

After the cropping the woman splashes me with two buckets of salt water, one to my front and one to my back. My body burns with feeling. She unchains me and takes me to the mudbaths where I am covered with thick, gooey mud that feels deliciously cool and wonderful against my stinging flesh. I am left in the mud to soak for an hour. I am blissfully happy.

The icy spray used to wash off the mud is horrible. It stings but numbs my body. I am forced to rotate my body every which way so that the spray can wash me clean. The mud has invaded my entire body, especially between my legs, and I know that I shall have to be thoroughly cleaned later.

A white terry-cloth robe is provided and I head for the cafeteria for a late lunch. I am famished and hope that there is more than salad. As I walk, my body aching, I think of what lies ahead, part of me, a deeper, perhaps more intimate part, is feverishly excited. I know that this place will transform me, it will be worth the effort.
I love your story, which feels a little bit of experience. I am soaked reading you

I notice that all the men present are busy taking their clothes off and I get wet even harder when I see the impressive cocks of some of them!

I am brought back to reality by the thongs of a whip that stroke my back and buttocks!

I love that !

I feel myself leaving, the pain caused by these blows turns into pleasure and I can not restrain my cries of pleasure.

My orgasm becomes even more intense when my torturers decide to take my pussy as a target!

My orgasm is really insane.

I come to myself seeing a cock come and settle between my lips which I open directly to welcome it and I also feel that I am being penetrated from behind but it feels cold and lifeless.

A little later, I realize that it was the lady who greeted us who, with a strap-on, had just sodomized me!

A normal cock has now replaced her and she comes to stand in front of me so that I lick what another just gave her as a gift.

It’s not my master, it’s neither the smell nor the taste but I apply myself as I start to cum thanks to the huge cock filling my vagina.

I don't know how long this gang bang lasted but I really enjoyed it.

My pussy and my anus hurt and are soiled by the sperm of all the men who have ejaculated there and therefore,

As soon as I am detached, the two guards lead me to wash me of all this dirt before facing the rest of the program.

I see that the two guards have been released from their chastity cage and are now showing off their cocks of a size that I did not know, a size xxxl!

Brought to a bathroom, they make me sit in the tub, I expect them to shower me but in the shower they both start to urinate on me, on my body, on my face, all over !

I feel like they haven't urinated for a long time because this makeshift shower lasts quite a long time.

Then they make me masturbate and suck them one after the other!

The door opens and my master appears accompanied by three other men who also begin to masturbate and enjoy my mouth and my hands which do not know which cock to stroke.

After the urine, I get their semen on my face and chest.

My master tells me that I should be ashamed of being so defiled and orders me to wash myself because there is now a cross awaiting me.

As I bathe, I can't help but rub my clit and make myself cum with the thought of what's going to happen to me tonight in mind.

When I am brought back into the room, I have no more stockings or shoes, all I have left is the slave collar around my neck.

My master and his friends are split into two groups, some are busy with a redhead who has succeeded me on the pillory while the others are sitting on the stools at the bar enjoying the mouths of several women who really look like they are apply!

The guards lead me directly to the cross of Saint Andrew which is free right next to the woman who looks completely exhausted on the other cross!

I really hope I'll be treated like her and even worse!

My pussy is dripping.

After giving me bracelets on my wrists and ankles, they fixe me on this X and also connects my collar to a cable that comes down from the ceiling and pulls my head in the air, strangling me to the limit of the bearable!

The tips of my breasts are still hard and erect and my clitoris has emerged from its intimate hiding place as if awaiting caresses or delicious malice.

I thought they were going to mistreat me but they ignore me, leaving me to wonder about what is going to happen!

My neighbor moans and cries of enjoyment resonate throughout the room!

How long will this wait last?

Finally, after a while that I can't define, my master walks up to me and starts pinching my tits!

He told me we were here to star and the time was right!

He withdraws and it is our hostess who approaches me with long needles that she takes pleasure in showing me before grabbing my left breast and, without hesitation, piercing it right through at an angle!

A second needle crosses the first and a third is placed vertically!

Suddenly, searing pains run through my whole body but quickly turn into pleasure!

When she does the same to my other breast, I'm on the verge of orgasm!

She would only need to lightly touch my clitoris for me to go to the land of crazy fun!

But it is still my breasts that are the object of his concern, my nipples are now pierced by hooks from which weights hang!

It brings me even closer to the onset of an orgasm!

Finally, she starts to take care of my pussy!

She clears my private lips well so that my little love button is easily accessible in order to block it directly with very tight pliers!

I can't help but let out a cry of mixed pain and surprise!

She pulls well on my labia minora before piercing them and hanging weights there!

The more it hurts, the more I wet, I feel that I will soon escape to another world, especially since she has just inserted a vibrating dildo into my vagina!

My anus is not spared either and the same dildo is inserted there.

It’s too much, I scream at the pleasure that comes over me,

I rear up, struggle and enjoy the orgasm that goes through me and does not stop!

After a relatively long time, I pray that these devices which vibrate in me are stopped,

I beg but no one intervenes!

So I suffered this gentle torture until, at the end of my strength, I passed out.

When I come to myself, the dildos have been removed along with the weights and hooks hanging off my nipples and my vaginal lips!

However, I am still tied to the cross and my arms and legs are painful and I have to pull myself up to not be strangled by my slave collar.

Seeing my master walking towards me, I think my evening is not over yet!

He's obviously naked, his cock erect, and holds another woman's leash which he forces to lick me as he penetrates her from behind.

The woman has a very skillful tongue that makes me react quickly!

It's really delicious that tongue wraps around my clitoris before nibbling it!

My breathing quickens and soon I can't hold back my cries of enjoyment while I water it wet like a fountain, it's like ejaculating.

She also seems to enjoy it, especially as my master pounded her rectum with his cock which I know was very hard.

After this too short interlude, my master told me that he had allowed me to cum earlier which he has not done now!

I will therefore be punished and receive fifty lashes on the front of my body.

I really like this punishment and I'm happy and eager for it to begin!

The hostess in her leather swimsuit walks towards me with a seven-strap Roman flagrum in hand and positions herself to begin my flogging.

My pussy keeps sinking, I literally liquefy and when the first hit hits my breasts I scream and beg her to hit harder, to destroy me!

Encouraged by my request, she hits me with all her might as if her life depended on it while me,

I am no longer there, I travel, I fly!

The more she hits me, the more I cum!

I can't take it anymore, I think I'll die of pleasure!

I'm not counting the hits and I would pray it never stops but I'm at the end of my rope and, alas, passed out!

Brought back to life by making me breathe salts, I realize that my punishment is over!

I am literally hanging from my cross by my neck and my wrists and the whole front of my body makes me suffer terribly!

I can't see my breasts, stomach, or the inside of my thighs, but I'm sure all of these places must be red and streaked.

I see that now no one is paying me any attention and a monstrous orgy has started in front of me!

Usually, I'm one of the most relentless at this kind of celebration, but nowadays I prefer to be kept out of the way because my body hurts.

The play now resonates with cries of pleasure coming from the participants in the bacchanal, but I am a little absent, exhausted and in a hurry to finally be able to recover what my position on this cross does not allow me.

Finally, the frolics end and we are dependent on my neighbor and I on our crosses!

My legs refuse to carry me and it is argued that they put my coat over my back and put me in the car!

When I get home, my master abandons me on the doorstep, congratulating me on my evening and offering to start again soon!

I tell him that his desires are orders but, deep inside me, I know that I would not be able to do the same course again for a few weeks time to recover.

I don’t regret my night, I enjoyed myself so well but my body has its limits and starting again too quickly might kill me.

Despite my desires, you have to know how to give time, time to recover so that you can still endure such treatment or worse.

Step forward slave," my Master ordered. Slowly, walking on tiptoes, I approached the frame in front of me. my breath quickening, and started feeling the much wanted and very familiar tingling between my legs. A whiff of cold air passed through the room, and made my skin form goose bumps and my nipples hardening, pointing slightly upwards. my Master spoke:

"Slave, you are on video. Please state clearly what you have accepted - and agreed to - and desire should happen to happen to you."

I looked straight into the camera. started to speak, but my voice was hoarse. I licked my lips, and started once more:

"My name is Kathy. I have since long ago had a fantasy to be whipped like a slave girl. No mercy. No safe word. And whipped with a five-stranded wide, long straps as described in the books. Master has kindly allowed me to live out my fantasy. He will now whip me twenty five times with the specially crafted whip. He will apply force at his discretion. I cannot, and have no desire to stop him. I will endure my entire punishment in full. This is my fantasy, one I crave, one that Master has given me as a gift. This is not abuse, no matter what injuries I may suffer. I enter this of my free will, and place myself fully at the mercy of my Master, who has promised me to hold nothing back."

My breathing had quickened. l stepped forward and placed myself under the chain hanging from the ceiling. Master attached my hands to the chain above my head. A naked woman attached my ankles to duffs far out on the side. The sound of electro motors sounded, and soon I was stretched with legs wide, toes barely touching the ground. my wrists took the main weight of my body. my breath became faster and more strained. Despite the padded cuffs, i felt the pull on my wrists. The sweat cooled my body and made me shiver slightly.

Another shiver went through my body. Master was back, and pulled a thick, soft leather hood over my head, working my hair into a pony tail that he pulled through a vent in the back of her hood. . Slowly, Master started tightening the laces. Every inch of my face was soon hugged tightly by the hood.

The only openings were just below my nose, too small to give unrestricted breathing, but large enough to give me the air I needed to not pass out.

Master took his time lacing it up tightly once, then once more. It now held my head perfectly. I started sweating inside the hood. My skin was hyper sensitive. All sounds were now muffled. I could scream all I wanted, but almost nothing would be heard outside the hood.

Nothing happened for many minutes. I shifted around, trying to find a more comfortable position, failing entirely. My wrists were getting more painful by the minute.

Nothing happened, Then, without a warning, the five strands of the whip came out of nothing and hit her back hard. I jumped, bucked and threw myself against the ropes. I screamed in pain and terror, wanting nothing more than having the pain end. But outside the hood, nothing but a whimper could be heard.

The restricted breathing forced me to calm down. This had hurt beyond anything she had experienced. my back was on fire. And the fire was getting stronger.

The second lash hit , It stung worse than the first, mainly because it landed on top of the first. the third lash hit my back again. I screamed from the top of my lungs, bucked and twisted, trying to tear the solid frame apart.My body was dripping with sweat, Finally my erratic moves stopped. I slumped forwards, my back felt like it was on fire and the fire was increasing. .

The fourth lash fell across my tummy. The burning took my attention away from the hurting wrists. I tried to close my legs, because I feared where the next lash would fall. But three was no give, no way to bring my feet together, no mercy.

The fifth lash fell on the left side of my ribs. It was the worst so far. Sweat was running down my body, I tried to twist away from the pain. But the cuffs and the frame held me in place. .

I got a lash on the right side of my ribs, then number seven hit the outside of my right thigh.I braced for the next to hit my left thigh, but it never cams. Instead my right lower leg felt the whip. I almost danced in pain. I cursed and pulled and bucked, but could not free myself.

It felt like my right leg was on fire. But my left was fine. That made it worse. Asymmetric pain can drive one insane. the ninth lash hit my breasts. For a moment I could not breathe. What was I thinking? Twenty five fucking lashes, and I was going insane with pain before I had made it to ten? How could I survive sixteen more?

Number ten fell again across my breasts, but made better contact with my nipples. I screamed so it could be heard outside the hood. But nothing happened. I slumped down in my bindings, fully exhausted. Sobbing and pleading.

My butt went on fire with lash number eleven. Then number twelve was again across my back. Now I was fighting my restraints with all my strength.
Master stepped away and folded up the whip. He could see that I was at a breaking point. He had promised to complete the whipping. He would do so, but for now I needed some rest. As he stepped down from the frame, others came up and started feeling the red welts on my body. I jerked violently. The audience understood. I was in sensory overload.

I woke with a jerk. I had passed out. Sweat was in my eyes, stinging. Wrists and arms were hurting. Parts of my body were on fire, other parts felt numb. Had they completed the whippings? Had I passed out from the pain? I tried to remember. Then lash number thirteen came from behind and up from below her legs. All five strands made solid contact with my vagina, one strand landing on my clit.

This time the bondage frame creaked under the strain of me pulling at my restraints. Inside the hood, I screamed but now mixed with incoherent babbling. This was not possible. I wished I could just pass out. I mumbled all the safe words I could remember.
My body started tingling. I could see a black hole opening. my pain disappeared. My breath stabilized. I felt so alive. I had entered subspace.

The remaining lashes fell, but I took them with little reaction. Master increased the strength of the lashes. He knew I had eluded the pain by dropping into subspace. He was glad I had escaped. Number 25 hit on my clit and vagina again, but this time there was barely any reaction. He carefully folded the whip, put it to the side and motioned for the other spectators to move to the adjacent room.

Half an hour later, he was back. With the help of two other slaves, he freed me from the frame. I slumped down. They held me up, and carried me into another room with a huge bed.

When I woke up, my body was still burning. I staggered towards where I remembered that the bathroom was. My master understood and guided me in. . It was time to travel home.

At home laid down on my bed

I was a whipped slave that had no choice but to stay and suffer. With the pain washing through my body, I drifted back into subspace. I fell asleep.I had found my peace.

Last edited:
As the taxi drives away I look around, feeling alone. I am finally here. When I leave I shall be transformed. That thought pleases me, but makes me nervous. I know I have been indulgent of late and I deserve this, but the treatment is severe and difficult to endure.

The attendants inside check me in and soon I am ready to begin. I am led to my chamber where my clothes are removed. Wearing a short robe I am led to the showers where two female attendants wash me, one directing the spray while the other coats my skin with lather.

After the impersonal shower I am toweled off and led to the medical chamber where I am weighed, measured, and examined inside and out. It is all done very routinely, impersonally, and I enjoy the feeling.

My first appointment is with Mark. I remember him well. A large muscular man who used to be a professional body builder. Now he is the whipping master at the club. I go to him with apprehension. He is pleased to see me.

We begin with a light whipping, me strapped to a vertical rotating column. As it slowly spins around I am greeted with the lash across my back, my buttocks, my legs. He spares nothing, but goes over me well. This is not a discipline whipping but a preparation whipping. I must be toughened for what I am to endure.

The whipping lasts a half hour, and I am tired when it is over. It was not very painful, but my body tingles all over. "Come back after lunch for the other side," he says , and I nod.

I am given an enema before lunch. Fortunately it is a small one, warm, not hot, and as I sit for lunch I already feel overwhelmed. Lunch is a simple salad. It is elegant and tasty, with three kinds of lettuce, several exotic vegetables, and a spicy low-calorie dressing.

After lunch I spend an hour in the warm sauna, and then it is back to Mark. Again I am strapped to the pole, but this time my back is pressed against it. My breasts and crotch are fully exposed to his lash and he does not spare me but whips me all over. This is more painful but Mark is gentle. He does not want to hurt me, only help me to feel. It is wonderful.

After my whipping I go to my room for a short nap, then to Sarah for another enema, this one larger and with warmer water. She leaves it inside me for a good fifteen minutes and when she returns she takes a small wooden paddle from a drawer and spanks my bottom at least a dozen times, sternly warning me not to lose my enema. It is difficult, but somehow I manage. My bottom feels good and warm when she is done, though my face is flushed with shame at being treated like this. It is good none of my friends or associates are here!

My next stop is the weight room, and here the strange man makes me really work. We begin with stretching and calisthetics, and then pump iron on various machines for almost an hour. We work on my pecs, , my abs, my legs, everything. I am exhausted when we finish. My trainer pushed me hard and didn't hesitate to spank me whenever he thought I needed it.

In my chamber the attendants are waiting for me, and again I am showered and washed without being allowed to do it myself.

Supper is light. A clear broth followed by steamed vegetables and small slice of roasted chicken. The meal is delicious, though the portions are small. For dessert there is a small quivering cube of Jello.

I read for a while before bed, but soon fall asleep. It is barely dark outside but I am too tired to keep my eyes open.

In the morning I am awakened before dawn and led by an attendant to the showers. There are many of us here, all women. Two attendants spray all of us with water and our own attendants wash us down. It is strange. There is much laughter and giggling and yet I can see many of the girls have been treated severely, their buttocks and thighs whipped. In a few days I shall be like them, perhaps even today. Will I be ready?

I am taken outside and naturally I am not allowed any clothing. First is the whipping, this time by a petite female . She binds me to the cross-post with my hands above my head and whips me all over. She uses a cloth whip with many tails, and it does not hurt at all--it only _feels_. It is hard to describe. In some ways it is too light, and I want more, but in other ways it is too intense.

Occasionally during the whipping the woman stops and caresses my body. She feels my skin and tells me I am beautiful, and then she whips me more. Finally, after a long time (it felt like hours but was about forty minutes) she puts down the cloth whip and picks up a heavy leather strap. With this she whips my bottom and thighs, and this _hurts_. No games here, this is pain. I writhe and cry out but it does no good. She spanks me until my bottom flesh is roasting, and then she sprays me with water from a squirt bottle, the fine mist settling all over my body. Then she whips me with the cloth whip for another ten minutes.

After my hour of whipping I am led to the sweatbox, a small metal container in the middle of the courtyard. There are several of these. They are like miniature greenhouses, with curved roofs that dissipate the sun's rays. Inside is a small bed where I stretch out, still naked. The woman locks me in.

Time passes slowly. I drift in and out of sleep. It is very warm. Not hot, but warm. My body glistens with sweat and my buttocks and thighs sting. After an eternity the woman returns. "How long was I in there?" I ask as I climb out. My body drips with sweat.

"Two hours," she says, and leads me to the whipping post again. My arms are bound above my head and this time the whipping is with a real whip--threads of leather dangling from a wooden handle. It is still a light whipping but now the blows sting. The woman moves all around me, varying the blows. She never strikes the same place twice. She'll catch my bottom with a blow and then my breasts. Another will come from the front but slap the backs of my thighs. She whips my belly and back, my chest, the front of my legs, and even brings the whip of between my legs. I am soon moaning softly and whimpering. It does no good.

The whipping continues now with a thicker whip, and it leaves marks. Tiny welts begin to appear all over my body: my breasts, my belly, my inner thighs, my buttocks, my back, my calves. I cannot stop weeping. It hurts very much.

With the whipping done the woman takes up a long riding crop and strikes the back of my legs and my buttocks a couple dozen strokes. Each blow leaves a thick welt pulsing and throbbing, and I scream with each application.

After the cropping the woman splashes me with two buckets of salt water, one to my front and one to my back. My body burns with feeling. She unchains me and takes me to the mudbaths where I am covered with thick, gooey mud that feels deliciously cool and wonderful against my stinging flesh. I am left in the mud to soak for an hour. I am blissfully happy.

The icy spray used to wash off the mud is horrible. It stings but numbs my body. I am forced to rotate my body every which way so that the spray can wash me clean. The mud has invaded my entire body, especially between my legs, and I know that I shall have to be thoroughly cleaned later.

A white terry-cloth robe is provided and I head for the cafeteria for a late lunch. I am famished and hope that there is more than salad. As I walk, my body aching, I think of what lies ahead, part of me, a deeper, perhaps more intimate part, is feverishly excited. I know that this place will transform me, it will be worth the effort.
I really like the perspective of you, the slave, telling the story. You are, after all, a very good slave. Good work, Kathy. You are a good writer as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom