Humiliation Assignments and BDSM Punishment Tasks

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope this is both appropriate and in the proper place.

THANK YOU for allowing me to post and participate and THANK YOU for allowing me to change my name from Bchas77 to Masochistic Slave

I am here as a Masochistic Slave to perform any and all humiliation assignments or BDSM Punishment Tasks as assigned. That includes crucifixion and public humiliation assignments as long as it is not against the law.

Now having said that, my question is if there are members here who are either Dominant or submissive, Sadistic or masochistic who have an interest in HUMILIATION ASSIGNMENTS or BDSM type PUNISHMENT TASKS or anything along those lines.

Or if you have any other ideas or guidance for those of us who are so inclined.

Example of a HUMILIATION ASSIGNMENT might be forcing a guy to go to Victoria Secrets and purchase a pair of panties and tell the sales clerk that he is buying them for himself and needs one to fit in his size, LOL

A PUNISHMENT TASK could be self flagellation or something along those lines.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I once followed a blog called Sadistic Games that had a lot of good ideas. I’m a sadistic masochist myself and I love being commanded. I especially hate being denied permission to orgasm, and it’s worse if I must edge myself and wait several days for release.

What if we made this thread a game? Maybe we can post ideas and do the tasks suggested in the prior posts.
SOUNDS GREAT TO ME

Yes, I will obey and WAIT. It takes a creative and sadistic imagination to come up with these things. It does take time. And I will be obedient and WAIT>
That's good. You wait. In the meantime, I am waiting for Judithjesus to reply to a message. I know you're a male, but I'm not sure about Judith. I may have different instructions depending on gender. I see by your avatar you like lingerie, so I'm going to refer to you as she/her/girl etc. Right now, I'm thinking of something that can be done by either sex, but I'll wait until I hear back from Judith, so you both can do it together. For now, you just keep waiting girl.

That's good. You wait. In the meantime, I am waiting for Judithjesus to reply to a message. I know you're a male, but I'm not sure about Judith. I may have different instructions depending on gender. I see by your avatar you like lingerie, so I'm going to refer to you as she/her/girl etc. Right now, I'm thinking of something that can be done by either sex, but I'll wait until I hear back from Judith, so you both can do it together. For now, you just keep waiting girl.
Well I am a guy, since I have a dick. But I like to dress up in girlie clothing as you can see in my profile. I am masochistic, obviously and also bisexual. Any other questions?

Very well Masochist Slave and Judithjesus, here is an assignment for the both of you. See to it you obey. Report back to me when you have completed your punishments.

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 268
  • image-6.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 278
  • image-13.jpg
    image-13.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 272
  • image-17.jpg
    image-17.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 268
  • image-19.jpg
    image-19.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 271
Very well Masochist Slave and Judithjesus, here is an assignment for the both of you. See to it you obey. Report back to me when you have completed your punishments.
Sir
May I take a break, of a few hours please. I have no tits and the clips keep coming off during my whipping. I am using a leather strap and whipping both my back and my chest, but since my tits or so small the clips keep coming off. Attempting 25 smacks and I am up to well over 150 smacks at this point because the clips keep coming off and I am not sure what can be done about it.

Please Sir, allow a break and if you have any pointers or ideas how to keep the clips from coming off my little tits?

My nipple clamps are cheap and my tits are so small they keep coming off. Your instructions say if the nipple clamps come off we have to start over, so I am exhausted and in great pain and begging You for a break Sir.

Back
Top Bottom