Humiliation Assignments and BDSM Punishment Tasks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sir
May I take a break, of a few hours please. I have no tits and the clips keep coming off during my whipping. I am using a leather strap and whipping both my back and my chest, but since my tits or so small the clips keep coming off. Attempting 25 smacks and I am up to well over 150 smacks at this point because the clips keep coming off and I am not sure what can be done about it.

Please Sir, allow a break and if you have any pointers or ideas how to keep the clips from coming off my little tits?
Don't call me sir. You may address me as Mistress Bobbie, or Mistress. It sounds like you made a good faith effort, so you may take a break. Don't whip your chest, you could knock the clamps off. It also makes a difference as to what kind of clamps you are using. The kind with the ability to screw down are best. However, I'm satisfied you did a good job, and can stop.

My nipple clamps are cheap and my tits are so small they keep coming off. Your instructions say if the nipple clamps come off we have to start over, so I am exhausted and in great pain and begging You for a break Sir.
Very well, your Mistress is satisfied. You may stop, and don't call me sir, Mistress or Madam. It's a good thing I logged on when I did.

I will now go another round and have the one pound weight and using the tit clamps on as much meat as I can grab up in hopes this time the clamps will not fall off, wish me luck . . . whipping my tits another 25 times now.

Don't call me sir. You may address me as Mistress Bobbie, or Mistress. It sounds like you made a good faith effort, so you may take a break. Don't whip your chest, you could knock the clamps off. It also makes a difference as to what kind of clamps you are using. The kind with the ability to screw down are best. However, I'm satisfied you did a good job, and can stop.
Mistress
very sorry
I just saw this post after trying yet another time, this time I got to 18 smacks before the clamps flew off my tits. I thought we were supposed to whip our tits? Was not clear to me what I was supposed to whip with the leather strap?

Mistress
very sorry
I just saw this post after trying yet another time, this time I got to 18 smacks before the clamps flew off my tits. I thought we were supposed to whip our tits? Was not clear to me what I was supposed to whip with the leather strap?
Good girl! I appreciate your efforts and you may stop now. I thought it would be clear by the photos to whip your back, and it was to be 20 lashes.

I have finished my task, Mistress. I hung a water bottle from my clamps for the weight and hit myself with the whip as hard as I could. The most difficult part was fitting my tweezer clamps into the flesh beyond my nipples.
Excellent! I've just found a series of photos of you in the thread, "Crucify Me!". You've been a busy little scamp haven't you.

Here is a new command for anyone who wants a challenge:

Over the course of 24 hours: You must masturbate and push yourself to the very edge and keep yourself from having an orgasm for as long as you can. Then stop right before you would cum. Do this four times, once every six hours. You cannot cum until 24 hours have passed since you started the challenge.

Here is a new command for anyone who wants a challenge:

Over the course of 24 hours: You must masturbate and push yourself to the very edge and keep yourself from having an orgasm for as long as you can. Then stop right before you would cum. Do this four times, once every six hours. You cannot cum until 24 hours have passed since you started the challenge.
I obey Your command and accept this task.

Back
Top Bottom