BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
quoom but didn't finish the queen of Zenobia, or am I wrong?
Effectively. The queen is very battered after the last torture illustrated with the red-hot spears all over her body, but she does not die and there Quoom ends. You have to let your imagination run wild to imagine a terrible ending for the brave Queen Zenobia.

Here are the last six images of Zenobia from Quoom. You will see that the poor woman is already in a lamentable state and may already be on the path of what we would call "dying" or she will not lack a little, but it ends there. The first image reflects what she already sees dimly. Her breasts and body slaughtered by the bastard torturers.

Attachments

• Queen Zenobia (1172).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1172).jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,344
  • Queen Zenobia (1173).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1173).jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Queen Zenobia (1174).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1174).jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 1,385
  • Queen Zenobia (1175).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1175).jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Queen Zenobia (1176).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1176).jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 1,376
  • Queen Zenobia (1177).jpg
    Queen Zenobia (1177).jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 1,423
Here are the last six images of Zenobia from Quoom. You will see that the poor woman is already in a lamentable state and may already be on the path of what we would call "dying" or she will not lack a little, but it ends there. The first image reflects what she already sees dimly. Her breasts and body slaughtered by the bastard torturers.
Unfortunately, great artist though he was, Quoom had a habit of not finishing his series. Daughters of the Fallen King comes to mind and there have been several other long series where Quoom appears to lose interest in his mutilated victims.

Hi guys, I've been looking around the internet for various bdsm sites, similar to DA, and I found this!

Good luck to you!

Hi guys, I've been looking around the internet for various bdsm sites, similar to DA, and I found this!

Good luck to you!

I know I've put it here several times, I'm sorry about that.

when I create my own page, there will be information about other pages, etc.

ok.
I wish you all a pleasant New Year 2021.

Hi, the Quoom site is still there, I'm on it at the moment. BUT he doesn't update it anymore. They are getting a few other artists to post there as well.
that side quoom is now deader than zombies!
there are only two artists! they've both been there for x months, and what did they add?
two comics - and the rest of the 13-14 year old comics?
and to kill it completely, they gave DRM protection against downloading the image!
so they made the popular website a retirement museum!

really a shame!

that side quoom is now deader than zombies!
there are only two artists! they've both been there for x months, and what did they add?
two comics - and the rest of the 13-14 year old comics?
and to kill it completely, they gave DRM protection against downloading the image!
so they made the popular website a retirement museum!

really a shame!
yeah, that's a very good way to sum of the site.
I've been on the site before, but being a idiot! I didn't download anything (to be honest, I didn't know how to!) :facepalm:
But I love his work and I don't mind occasionally (very) visiting his site.
But in some ways I quite like that, coz not looking at his stuff all the time makes it more exciting when I join the site. :devil-flip:

simple answer, if you want, that's it!

everyone excuses themselves for brutality, but that was the best thing about it!
sexy girl was very realistically and credibly tortured and executed, no fantasy and fiction, reality! so it was really executed and I always admired it here on quoom.com!

But for some artists, I felt that their imagination and determination ended with BDSM handcuffs. I can make a fuck too. but 3d torture arts unfortunately not ...

also that we have Skatingjesus, NFTW, Barnel, Jucundus and other skilled artists here!

I just notice that Darken - the thread starter - has just gone and erased his CF account, so it's a sad thing we miss another contributor in here...

Back
Top Bottom