BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
You guys know he’s a cf member right? @algabal
friend I don't know, I don't know every CF member, pictures can be downloaded in the package on Ralphus net, Christmas 2020 gift

friend I don't know, I don't know every CF member, pictures can be downloaded in the package on Ralphus net, Christmas 2020 gift
If you want to go to that website and search, there are pictures from many authors.

Is anyone watching Elitepain?
Lady Ariel, Amanda and Tatjana are very sexy!

Amanda has the best technique and is probably overall the best domina they have. But Ariel is the most fun to watch, since you can see the sadistic joy in her face when she is whipping the other girls. And she can take a lot, too (in one movie, she passed out twice because she did not want to give up).

My favorite subs are Nancy and Zazie. :rolleyes:

You guys know he’s a cf member right? @algabal
I don't show up very often here nowadays so I won't blame newer members for failing to invoke my name, burn incense and sacrifice small animals etc :D

These reposts are perfectly fine.
Some of them are the ancient originals from 2006 -08 on cruxfoundation, some are deviantart downloads and some from my pixiv page.

this is where my 'official' pics end up, and any new work will show up, though if you're a member of @mp5stab 's discord you may see the occasional WIP.

Ah i see, found similar ones once with that chinese stamp wtaermark thing cant find it again now
It was made by our own @ruoliuming

he has made many crux pictures just like those!

This is why attribution is important!

And the Archstanton renders of Dex crucified definitely showed up on my server first as well :)

Laura_1_Closeup is absolutely fantastic!!! I love that form of crucifixion and I like Laura. She looks so pretty on the cross. She can be seen on The Square 1 and 2 again. Are there more pics of her?
Archstanton had a pixiv too if I recall

He also released a giant archive of his works on the dark spot. Should have what you are looking for!

Archstanton had a pixiv too if I recall

He also released a giant archive of his works on the dark spot. Should have what you are looking for!

Thank you for the tip with Pixiv. I checked it but there are no more pictures. All deleted. Seems this pixiv turned into an vanilla-page like deviantart (that is no longer deviant but vanilla):frown:

Thank you for the tip with Pixiv. I checked it but there are no more pictures. All deleted. Seems this pixiv turned into an vanilla-page like deviantart (that is no longer deviant but vanilla):frown:
You have to allow R-18G content to be shown on your profile to see his stuff on pixiv.

If you want to go to that website and search, there are pictures from many authors.

Excuse me, do you (or anybody others) know, who is author of this pic:
(I found it in this archive https://uptobox.com/uhzzq48jn0ul
in the "Manga" folder).
And I translated this text to English, it's very exciting.

Attachments

• 66438266_p2_master1200.jpg
    66438266_p2_master1200.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 1,239
Excuse me, do you (or anybody others) know, who is author of this pic:
(I found it in this archive https://uptobox.com/uhzzq48jn0ul
in the "Manga" folder).
And I translated this text to English, it's very exciting.

English translation from Cheenese:

The mother and daughter chose the method of impalement. At the time of execution, they lay flat on the console, their bodies tightly bound and their legs spread apart. A sharpened bamboo stick was inserted through their lower body, passed through the body, and then came out of their mouth. After that, the two ends of the bamboo poles were tied with ropes, and their bodies were hung up like this.
The mother is a 49-year-old middle-aged wife with a plump body and a beautiful and coquettish appearance. She submitted... a revealing photo of erotic lingerie, in which she was wearing a transparent fluorescent silk jumpsuit with a silk scarf. In the actual execution, she still chose this image. You can see from the screen that the master is binding her hands, and a pair of big breasts are ready to come out.
My daughter is 25 years old and has just gotten married. Compared to her lustful mother, she has a lot of weight loss. She is very quiet in the photo, like a newlywed wife waiting for her husband to return home. But the video shot is much bolder. The content played at the moment is specifically requested by her. She hopes that before the execution, in addition to having sex with a man, she also wants to taste all the torture. What is playing at this time is the content of her being dropped by a candle.
Excerpts from Interpretation:
Mother: The audience now sees my impaled body. As shown in the video, they tied me up and then slammed the bamboo stick in from the bottom of the body. I think this process will be painful, but it will also be very exciting. I wish I was pierced and lifted like an animal on a book. I just don’t know if you see me still wearing a sexy nightdress.
Daughter: I was executed after witnessing the piercing of my mother. You may see some redness on my nipples. That's because before the execution, I asked the staff to perform the most thorough BDSM-session on me. This commentary was recorded at the end of BDSM-session and before the start of the impalement. The thought that a thick bamboo stick would penetrate my body from my lewd lower body made me very wet. Hope everyone likes my corpse.

;)

Attachments

• 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 859
  • 002-00016.jpg
    002-00016.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    678.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 000017.jpg
    000017.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 405
  • 19.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    19.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 426
  • 0138.jpg
    0138.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 412
  • 58240_09big.jpg
    58240_09big.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 3489749_1_o.jpg
    3489749_1_o.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 3564422_1_o.jpg
    3564422_1_o.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 3578718_11_o.jpg
    3578718_11_o.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 374
;)

Attachments

• 18VR_Alexis_Crystal_model_004.jpg
    18VR_Alexis_Crystal_model_004.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 376
  • 20.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    20.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 0032.jpg
    0032.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 0036.jpg
    0036.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 324
  • 297264_11big.jpg
    297264_11big.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 352680_03big.jpg
    352680_03big.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 3644176_9_o.jpg
    3644176_9_o.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 3677726_8_o.jpg
    3677726_8_o.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 349
  • 3696987_12_o.jpg
    3696987_12_o.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 368
  • 81864892_015_567a.jpg
    81864892_015_567a.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 779
Hello guys, my server is finally open to the public, I invite you to visit it and leave me your comments and suggestions. Not without first making the respective warnings that it is a server with Gore 3d content, if that content is not to your liking, just do not enter and do not bother to leave a comment.

I leave the link to my thread where it is updated every time I upload something

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bloodart.8754/#post-593068

Este es el enlace a mi canal de discord

https://discord.gg/8CFwmSUd2f

And of course I leave you the advance of my first story.

Attachments

• Short034.jpg
    Short034.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 839
  • Short035.jpg
    Short035.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,018
Hello guys, my server is finally open to the public, I invite you to visit it and leave me your comments and suggestions. Not without first making the respective warnings that it is a server with Gore 3d content, if that content is not to your liking, just do not enter and do not bother to leave a comment.

I leave the link to my thread where it is updated every time I upload something

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bloodart.8754/#post-593068

Este es el enlace a mi canal de discord

https://discord.gg/8CFwmSUd2f

And of course I leave you the advance of my first story.
but there is nothing at all on your Discord server!

have you at least done the sickest comic?

The Pentacosta thread also works on Discord, I don't know how to throw a link here.

so I will send at least the URL

Ask for example EvilMercenary, SkatingJesus, NFTW, etc.

but there is nothing at all on your Discord server!

have you at least done the sickest comic?
You must react in the verification channel, there you will be given a roll and you will be able to see the channels, it is not much what you will find but the advance of the story is in the "SERIES" channel

Back
Top Bottom