BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I like strappado or rack torture with lots of whipping. I've seen that Quoom also use them frequently in his stories especially the strappado 

I have a strappado and a squeak! Yep I'd love to try it! I also have a test scene ready with the castration of the man in the cage ... But I don't have the courage to make a render ... Anyway, I have a lot of ideas!

The mask is magnificent, which lucky lass gets to wear it?

Nice to see there’s a male waiting for a turn, rarely see males getting tortured, I agree we’re not nearly as pretty but I like to imagine I’m on the queue for a taste of the red hot iron…

I am delighted with anything you’d like to do, but if you’re looking for suggestions I’m a sucker for whipping, hot tools, and a rack with spiked rollers…. The rack is very nice, chained and stretched, then whipped and burned with hot iron!

then pour some molten lead on the wretch/me, that usually gets our attention! Ooh the wicked erotic pain!

I like strappado or rack torture with lots of whipping. I've seen that Quoom also use them frequently in his stories especially the strappado ;)
These get my vote as well. Also studded clamps and presses that crush, and skewers, spikes, and hooks. Riding a wooden horse always works for me.

These get my vote as well. Also studded clamps and presses that crush, and skewers, spikes, and hooks. Riding a wooden horse always works for me.
Ah yes the famous wooden horse is also one of the best, how can I forget that one. :devil:
I also remember that Quoom did lots of breast torture with hooks, spikes, crushers and others. This methods will be great addition during her torture on rack or horse.

Ah yes the famous wooden horse is also one of the best, how can I forget that one. :devil:
I also remember that Quoom did lots of breast torture with hooks, spikes, crushers and others. This methods will be great addition during her torture on rack or horse.
OK! Wooden horse and rack will be next! Maybe Dungeon Aréna torture! watch People crowd?

Good to see fellow connoisseurs of the wooden horse :clap2:

Good to see fellow connoisseurs of the wooden horse :clap2:
I've always liked the idea of a "foundation torture" to apply a level of pain that will be a constant, while other tortures are applied on top of it. The rack, spiked chair, strappado, and the horse are all very good devices for that. But for me the horse (and the rack) is also good enough on it's own. Mount her on it, and sit back and enjoy the show.:popcorn::devil:

Back
Top Bottom