BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Sitting on a horse in a dungeon, so there's nothing to distract her from the pain.
Not sure the jeering and taunts from the crowd would distract her from the agony brought on by the rough cobblestones, held firmly in place by the heavy weights hanging from her ankles.
If her mother, sisters or any other female members of her family are in the slave pool, let them do the pulling, under the lash of course.

Not sure the jeering and taunts from the crowd would distract her from the agony brought on by the rough cobblestones, held firmly in place by the heavy weights hanging from her ankles.
If her mother, sisters or any other female members of her family are in the slave pool, let them do the pulling, under the lash of course.
You make a compelling argument for the public option. Perhaps my choice was a subconscious effort to keep her suffering all to myself. :devil2: ;)

View attachment 1038772
Here is an example of noise.
Also
View attachment 1038773
Why rush? Are you late somewhere?
1. I didn't add blood here because my head isn't bowed yet! and when he bows down, there will be blood!

2. and yes, I didn't notice the detail with my hand here ...

3. yes I make mistakes ... but with every mistake I learn!

4. and no, I have enough time ... but I'm really not going to spend tens of hours fixing pictures..it is my hobby and not working full time ..

5. If you are such a well-known and amazing critic, you can even teach me something !!

I would also like to see your works! your work! your creation! your can!
and I would love to see her as soon as possible! I would also like to give you a critique !!

But if it's below your level, make some really luxurious picture, without mistakes, then I have only one answer for you.

if you can't do that, please don't comment on my work, or on the work of other artists, and limit your judgments, and criticism ok?
go out, invite your loved one for a good meal ...

1. I didn't add blood here because my head isn't bowed yet! and when he bows down, there will be blood!

2. and yes, I didn't notice the detail with my hand here ...

3. yes I make mistakes ... but with every mistake I learn!

4. and no, I have enough time ... but I'm really not going to spend tens of hours fixing pictures..it is my hobby and not working full time ..

5. If you are such a well-known and amazing critic, you can even teach me something !!

I would also like to see your works! your work! your creation! your can!
and I would love to see her as soon as possible! I would also like to give you a critique !!

But if it's below your level, make some really luxurious picture, without mistakes, then I have only one answer for you.

if you can't do that, please don't comment on my work, or on the work of other artists, and limit your judgments, and criticism ok?
go out, invite your loved one for a good meal ...
I find your work fantastic, I like it a lot, and why look for an imperfection here or here since the whole is superb, I do not know how to do that and I am in total admiration for artists like you

Love this torture set-up. The searing mask,diabolical.
and the cruelest part is yet to come ... (I'll put the mask on)

and the cruelest part of that torture is the psychic part ... she will be crippled forever, and she will lose her beauty ...

I try a lot to imitate the quoom, but it's hard to imitate his style .... he was a genius! and I try to be original ...

now I'm going to make a wooden horse ... and put on that mask ... and then hit the pole publicly ...

well then i'll take a break from torture, and finally i'll do 3d bdsm from gary roberts !! I was looking forward to it !! I didn't have models here, so I couldn't continue here, now I can!

Back
Top Bottom