BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Nightmare? No! It's even worse! Much worse!

Because of the nightmares, you can wake up .... but the dark elves' attack on the defenseless city is a living nightmare ... death, suffering, shouting, lamentation, and pleas for mercy, with smoke pouring from the burning city ...

The Dark Elves..Drukhari ... for them, fighting is just a pleasure and killing a popular sport ... city dwellers who have been enslaved think they have escaped the terrible fate of their friends and girlfriends .. dying around or are long dead ... he is deeply mistaken! they will wish for death! and elven slavers have ways to prolong the suffering as long as possible ..... before that they play beautifully with the victim ... and death? No...

Attachments

• Attack of Dark Elves.jpg
    Attack of Dark Elves.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,942
1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.

1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.

Because of the nightmares, you can wake up .... but the dark elves' attack on the defenseless city is a living nightmare ... death, suffering, shouting, lamentation, and pleas for mercy, with smoke pouring from the burning city ...

The Dark Elves..Drukhari ... for them, fighting is just a pleasure and killing a popular sport ... city dwellers who have been enslaved think they have escaped the terrible fate of their friends and girlfriends .. dying around or are long dead ... he is deeply mistaken! they will wish for death! and elven slavers have ways to prolong the suffering as long as possible ..... before that they play beautifully with the victim ... and death? No...
An incredible piece of artwork. Thank you for sharing.

I really love these complex scenes. Great work. Many thanks for posting and I look forward to more.

Autumn crucifixion ..
Your works are symphonic, packed with incident and interest, with clever use of smoky and misty effects giving perspective and atmosphere. So much to take in! Awesome. :ARMS1:
(I still think you should have them in a special “Art of Aluafaen” thread, if you haven’t got one already, so your own original work isn’t buried under all the “internet finds” on this thread! :thumbsup: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Your works are symphonic, packed with incident and interest, with clever use of smoky and misty effects giving perspective and atmosphere. So much to take in! Awesome. :ARMS1:
(I still think you should have them in a special “Art of Aluafaen” thread, if you haven’t got one already, so your own original work isn’t buried under all the “internet finds” on this thread! :thumbsup: )
I agree.

Can’t argue with that, Angel. I also have my doubts that the Dance that most crux pervs find a turn on was real.

Which really doesn’t matter; this is all fantasy. ;) :babeando:
I hope not. Anyone who wants to see a real human being suffer in such a scary way and get off on it when they die is a sick person. Not gonna lie, even though this is all fictional, sometimes I wonder if I should stop coming here considering what this stuff represents. Not hating anyone for their kink, just a thought I get sometimes.

I hope not. Anyone who wants to see a real human being suffer in such a scary way and get off on it when they die is a sick person. Not gonna lie, even though this is all fictional, sometimes I wonder if I should stop coming here considering what this stuff represents. Not hating anyone for their kink, just a thought I get sometimes.
I agree with you Bruticus. I am all for kinky fun and play among consenting adults even if painful for one or several of the players. I also enjoy many kinky fantasies. However, inflicting real pain for fun to any non-consenting person in a real life situation is not something that turns me on at all.

I agree with you Bruticus. I am all for kinky fun and play among consenting adults even if painful for one or several of the players. I also enjoy many kinky fantasies. However, inflicting real pain for fun to any non-consenting person in a real life situation is not something that turns me on at all.
Gentlemen, I had this same internal argument back in ‘02, when I first saw images like these which hit this recovering Catholic like a baseball bat upside the head with a blast of carnal blasphemy

71A1CA4C-ABB0-4FBE-B680-BB6F90080518.jpeg299A6D74-A1C2-4DFA-90F7-CAD3E633C795.jpegBDDC6192-CAC7-439F-B692-726871B7B315.jpeg268C1FFB-B2EC-4435-8835-88C541C45101.jpeg

Appalling, ghastly stuff that turns me on intensely. I handle this two ways.

I keep my fantasies at a temporal distance of at least two millennia, in Ancient Rome about a century on either side of 1 CE.

And I keep them fantasies. I don’t want to do this in real life, and I decline to wallow in guilt or self loathing over fantasies.

Gentlemen, I see no reason for you or anyone else to do so.

(Images by, l-r, Jastrow, Damian, Jedakk and Algabal; look them up with the search feature in the upper right of the screen.)

Back
Top Bottom