Bdsm scenes in novels that do not deal with the subject.

Go to CruxDreams.com
:) For example, O's story will not be included here, but romantic novels. All the novels contain scenes considered Bdsm.

First example: Yael's "Orovida" novel from Yael Guiladi . In it the protagonist, a Jewess named Orovida and her sister suffer torture by the inquisition. Orovida is raped, humiliated, and flogged tied to a pole. And later they kill her by hanging her.

The cover book.30064404906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THUMBNAILS ONLY, and post only once, please!

Hey, lady, this whatcha' mean?

xYxLpI9.jpg

In the novel Pirate by Fabio Lanzoni, the girl and lover of the pirate, called Cristina, is a little mistreated by some evil pirates.
Could you be a little more specific? By "a little mistreated" do you mean that they refer to her as "Miss Cristina" rather than "Ms Cristina," and expect her to make the coffee and wash the dishes, or do you mean rape and floggings? In other words, is it worth checking out for the hot parts?

Richard Adams is best known for "Watership Down", but he also wrote "Maia", a heroic romance of love and war in the Beklan Empire.

Maia is sold into slavery by her mother and is bought as a bed-slave by High Councillor Sencho. Most of the sex scenes employ euphemisms and the ever popular dotdotdot, but the nude whipping of another slave Meris goes into some detail and Maia gets "excited" by it. This is on page 235 of my paperback edition:

"As an amusing adjunct to this spectacle Sencho, whose natural pruriency delighted above all in seeing women indecently degraded, had himself designed and had made a special block for the culprit. This consisted of a life-sized figure, carved in black wood, of a naked, grinning savage reclining on its back, the two hands cupped in front of the face to form a kind of perch or saddle. The girl to be punished, having been stripped, was compelled to crouch astride this figure, facing its feet, her buttocks elevated and her groin supported on its hands. In this position, and effectively gagged--for the figure was realistically complete in its semblance of carnal arousal--she presented a charming and elegant spectacle of humiliation which never failed to afford Sencho the keenest enjoyment."

There is a whole series of historical novels by Dorothy Dunnett known as the Lymond Chronicles, in which the hero, Francis Crawford (a charismatic young Scottish nobleman in the time of Mary, Queen of Scots), gets into some adventures which were probably eyebrow-raising for readers of straight-up historical fiction in the 1960s (homosexuality and incest, and serious, unexpected cruelty, for instance). I mention them here, because Crawford has one relationship which carries undertones of sadomasochism (for me, at least) and, thoughout the books is also subject to some quite violent punishment, which I have always felt he rather enjoys (he certainly doesn't go out of his way to avoid it, shall we say). Bearing in mind the audience she was writing for and the only-slowly relaxing mores of the times (she only wrote the first full-on sex scene in the series in volume 4, and said she couldn't do it before because her mother was still alive), I have wondered about the subtext of these novels since I first read them.

I would not be at all surprised if you know this series, @Eulalia, given your erudition and the fact that Crawford's family seat is in the Scottish Borders (this is where I learned about the Debatable Lands!).

I recently read a book called "Trophy" by Steffen Jacobsen. I am a total sucker for the "Most Dangerous Game" sub-genre of action adventure films and books, and this promised to be in that vein. Private security consultant Michael Sander and Police Superintendent Lene Jensen look into the disappearance of a married couple in the northern reaches of Norway. They uncover a group of wealthy industrialists and ex soldiers who are hunting humans.

The book did not exploit the "Most Dangerous Game" scenario to its full potential, as I was hoping it would, but it was still a pretty well written page turner. In the scene of interest, Lene's twenty-one year old daughter has been kidnapped, stripped and savagely beaten and caned on camera while her mother , stripped naked herself and bound to a chair, must watch from another location. This by way of discouraging Lene's interest in the case. It's a very graphic, grueling scene.

In the field of the pocket novel, this book describes a brutal lashing with whips of a girl by two subjects.

View attachment 858814
Sounds muy bien to me! I checked it out, and it doesn't look like it's available in English. I did find a teaser on it in the original Spanish:

pronto la sangre resbalará por tu cuerpo, mujer blanca, mientras tú te retuerces de dolor. Voy a pinchártelo todo, desde el cuello hasta los pies.
Irina notó que se mareaba, sólo de pensarlo.
—No... —musitó.
Thong deslizó su tridente por el estómago de la muchacha, por su vientre, por sus caderas, por sus muslos...
El arma seguía sin herir.
Sólo acariciaba e! cuerpo estremecido de la joven, acentuando su pánico y su angustia.
Irina fue incapaz de resistirlo y se desvaneció, do blando la cabeza sobre su pecho desnudo.
Thong soltó un taco, porque lo que menos deseaba es que la esclava se le desmayara, pues así no podía haber diversión.
—¡Despierta, estúpida! —barbotó, agarrándola del pelo.
Irina no se enteró.
Thong le soltó el cabello y rezongó:
—Está bien, esperaré. No tengo ninguna prisa.

Damn it Scotty! Activate the Universal Translator Device!

But Cap'n! The Syntactical Crystals are warped--it could come out as Pidgin English, or even Portuguese!

Just do it Scotty! Activate! Now!

Aye Cap'n!

soon blood will flow down your body, white woman, while you writhe in pain. I'm going to prick everything from your neck to your feet.
Irina noticed that he was dizzy, just thinking about it.
"No ..." he muttered.
Thong slipped his trident across the girl's stomach, down her belly, down her hips, down her thighs ...
The weapon was still unharmed.
I just stroked e! the young woman's shaken body, accentuating her panic and anguish.
Irina was unable to resist it and vanished, her head softly on his bare chest.
Thong dropped a heel, because what he least wanted was for the slave to pass out, since there could be no fun."Wake up, stupid!" He blurted out, grabbing her hair.
Irina did not know.
Thong let go of her hair and grumbled:
-It's okay, I will wait. I will not rush.

Sounds muy bien to me! I checked it out, and it doesn't look like it's available in English. I did find a teaser on it in the original Spanish:

pronto la sangre resbalará por tu cuerpo, mujer blanca, mientras tú te retuerces de dolor. Voy a pinchártelo todo, desde el cuello hasta los pies.
Irina notó que se mareaba, sólo de pensarlo.
—No... —musitó.
Thong deslizó su tridente por el estómago de la muchacha, por su vientre, por sus caderas, por sus muslos...
El arma seguía sin herir.
Sólo acariciaba e! cuerpo estremecido de la joven, acentuando su pánico y su angustia.
Irina fue incapaz de resistirlo y se desvaneció, do blando la cabeza sobre su pecho desnudo.
Thong soltó un taco, porque lo que menos deseaba es que la esclava se le desmayara, pues así no podía haber diversión.
—¡Despierta, estúpida! —barbotó, agarrándola del pelo.
Irina no se enteró.
Thong le soltó el cabello y rezongó:
—Está bien, esperaré. No tengo ninguna prisa.

Damn it Scotty! Activate the Universal Translator Device!

But Cap'n! The Syntactical Crystals are warped--it could come out as Pidgin English, or even Portuguese!

Just do it Scotty! Activate! Now!

Aye Cap'n!

soon blood will flow down your body, white woman, while you writhe in pain. I'm going to prick everything from your neck to your feet.
Irina noticed that he was dizzy, just thinking about it.
"No ..." he muttered.
Thong slipped his trident across the girl's stomach, down her belly, down her hips, down her thighs ...
The weapon was still unharmed.
I just stroked e! the young woman's shaken body, accentuating her panic and anguish.
Irina was unable to resist it and vanished, her head softly on his bare chest.
Thong dropped a heel, because what he least wanted was for the slave to pass out, since there could be no fun."Wake up, stupid!" He blurted out, grabbing her hair.
Irina did not know.
Thong let go of her hair and grumbled:
-It's okay, I will wait. I will not rush.
Well, with a name like Thong, becoming a professional torturer was probably a wise move :)

Back
Top Bottom