Belly and armpit nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com

morten sigurdson

Voivode of Wallachia
Hello friends!
Long time ago my fantasy was nailing by belly and armpits. I agree, it looks strange, maybe by armpits is possible to nail a victim, and he(she) will last some times, but by belly? This will end victim, but anyway I had such strange dreams.. maybe nailing by belly could be a final moment, instead of spare or sword. for example I made these manips, they are primitive but shows how I imagined this kind of nailing. Interesting what will be your opinions dear friends. Belly and armpit nailing 1.jpgBelly and armpit nailing 2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's possible of course
Think in both case the nail will support little will surely rip while the victim moves..
Opening bloodvessels and in the case of the belly, guts and internal bloodvessels might get punctured with the nail in the first place.
Also ripping might cause morecatastrophic damage in the belly ripping organs or major arteries for example

Not a good combination for keeping someone alive for more the a few hours.
If the nail would rip the aorta times would be reduced to a minute or even less

But it is your fantasy they dont have to be logic or even possible.
Yours is technical possible.. and in your fantasy they can linger for days with nailed bellies and armpitts :)

Peace & Enjoy!!

I think large nails driven in just under my armpits - and under my crotch - would make for a very uncomfortable support, I'd keep trying to lift myself off them, but sink back exhausted for them to dig into my flesh again.

... well, we all have our fantasies. Mine is: nails through the toes (especially the big ones) ... and the victims are wearing super soft but too small leather shoes :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom