Belly Dancers

Go to CruxDreams.com
With so many of us Jewish, Syrian, Assyrian, Egyptian, Arab, Greek, and Turkish girls being nailed to cross after cross, it's important we prepare with our daily dance workout ;) ✝️✝️✝️
Out of them women of every nation, the semenov women were no doubt nailed to crosses most often, especially by the Romans. In fact, I would not be surprised to discover that the original Persian crucifixions done in Their modern form were carried out on such women, with the tradition carrying on for hundreds of years.

With so many of us Jewish, Syrian, Assyrian, Egyptian, Arab, Greek, and Turkish girls being nailed to cross after cross, it's important we prepare with our daily dance workout ;) ✝️✝️✝️

What man would remain insensitive in front of a beautiful slave doing the belly dance (or other lascivious dance).
I must admit that in my wildest fantasies I sometimes like to include yours.
I imagine myself as a "slave" of a rich and influential Roman character who punishes me with crucifixion for a fault committed (or a rebellious reflex).
He is going to have me executed at an orgy party he is giving in his palace. He is sadistic and cruel, but loves a good show.
While the audience is warmed up and drunk, two guards bring me in front of the guests. My tunic is removed and I am clothed only in a light loincloth. My body is then oiled. Tied and quartered in a portico, I undergo the torture of flogging before the hilarious guests.
At the last lash, musicians take the stage and play music that invites belly dancing, a beautiful and exciting dancer enters the stage and is ordered to dance in front of me.
The master of the scene opens the bets on how long it will take her to make me hard and then to provoke an ejaculation, it being agreed that the jet of sperm will also be the sign of my cross. A heavy wooden cross is placed on the ground a few steps behind my back and is only waiting for me.
The flogging having stimulated my masochism, and despite the pain, the sight of this charming dancer does not leave me indifferent. Under my loincloth I feel my sex begin to swell slightly. A guard is ordered to tear off my loincloth.
Finding me naked, my body glistening with sweat, oil and blood, the dancer undertakes the work that the master of the house expects of her. Wiggling languorously in front of me, shaking her breasts, her belly and her ass, she performs a most erotic dance; even a stone statue would find it difficult to remain unmoved.
My sex finally stretches and stiffens as if it wants her to come and impale herself on it. The sight of this spectacle also gives a new intensity to the sexual frenzy of the guests. Several bourgeois women masturbate ardently and Roman noblemen get sucked while watching the scene.
The dancer multiplies her body effects in front of me. She is so exciting that after several minutes the expected result is achieved. My body twists in chains, my breath quickens and, unable to hold back any longer in front of the touching of her goddess body, I empty my balls and ejaculate in two beautiful jerky jets; my sperm reaching her belly.
As agreed, the guards untie me and pull me back to my cross. My crucifixion is about to take place.

If anyone hasn’t noticed it yet, @Blue has a magnificent tale of a harem slave dancer he’s writing which I highly recommend

If anyone hasn’t noticed it yet, @Blue has a magnificent tale of a harem slave dancer he’s writing which I highly recommend

Thank you for leting us know. I have already take a look, but hadn't the oportunity to read it with atention. I will do it.

Back
Top Bottom