Best Hanging Animation ?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Ted Parry

Governor
Found these animations on the good old Interweb. Apparently the artist is Freddy5353 and he is posting his stuff on "The Dark Spot”.

These are the best animations I have ever seen …

Smooth animation, great models, obviously interesting subject and the attention to detail is superb. Putting on the shackles (with sound), some of the poor girls releasing their bladders as they expire, the third girl reaching desperately for the ladder - and actually moving it slightly are all beautifully done.

The story is intriguing - The girl next to the King … is she his latest love and getting turned on by the action, she does drag the poor kitchen maid to her doom but there is sixth noose waiting ???

There is a promise of a final episode so lets hope this brilliant artist comes through - Can you imagine what he might do with a crucifixion or even a garrotte - Girls of this quality deserve to last a lot longer before finally expiring …. Here’s hoping.

I have since found this reference to a back story :-

This set of videos actually has a story behind it, based on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

In this version it is an enterprising woman named Morgan is transported back to King Arthur's time. She is very smart so she tricks people into thinking she is a magician, and ends up befriending Queen Guinevere. Morgan and Gwen decide to dress in regular clothes and go see the country from a commoner's point of view. Things go badly and they are kidnapped and sold into slavery with no one knowing who they are. The master they are sold to ends up murdered, so all of the slaves including Morgan and Gwen are sentenced to hang. Morgan escapes and steals a dress so she doesn't look like a slave, but is quickly recaptured because she is pointed out by one of the other slaves, who betrays them all. In the first video they are being transported by wagon to the gibbet.

Prologue:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5OgatjPec&feature=youtu.be

Well... I have nothing to say. Looks awesome (technical aspect) ...

It's daz? In daz3d you can make an animation. At least i saw "Animation" section:D
What about hardware?
3 × GTX 980Ti
CPU 4770k or better
32Gb RAM
A LOT of patience:D

Found these animations on the good old Interweb. Apparently the artist is Freddy5353 and he is posting his stuff on "The Dark Spot”.

These are the best animations I have ever seen …

Smooth animation, great models, obviously interesting subject and the attention to detail is superb. Putting on the shackles (with sound), some of the poor girls releasing their bladders as they expire, the third girl reaching desperately for the ladder - and actually moving it slightly are all beautifully done.

The story is intriguing - The girl next to the King … is she his latest love and getting turned on by the action, she does drag the poor kitchen maid to her doom but there is sixth noose waiting ???

There is a promise of a final episode so lets hope this brilliant artist comes through - Can you imagine what he might do with a crucifixion or even a garrotte - Girls of this quality deserve to last a lot longer before finally expiring …. Here’s hoping.

I have since found this reference to a back story :-

This set of videos actually has a story behind it, based on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

In this version it is an enterprising woman named Morgan is transported back to King Arthur's time. She is very smart so she tricks people into thinking she is a magician, and ends up befriending Queen Guinevere. Morgan and Gwen decide to dress in regular clothes and go see the country from a commoner's point of view. Things go badly and they are kidnapped and sold into slavery with no one knowing who they are. The master they are sold to ends up murdered, so all of the slaves including Morgan and Gwen are sentenced to hang. Morgan escapes and steals a dress so she doesn't look like a slave, but is quickly recaptured because she is pointed out by one of the other slaves, who betrays them all. In the first video they are being transported by wagon to the gibbet.

Prologue:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5OgatjPec&feature=youtu.be
wonderful animations. Thank you!!

All I can say is WOW!

I am gratified that my humble submission is appreciated by such an elevated personage as yourself (or at least you will be elevated terminally once we find out where you are hiding).

I have also found a few of Freddy5353’s earlier works which I thought might tittillate you… Not quite as polished but still very good.

As previously mentioned he posts links to his work on the “Dark Spot” Forum,

I don’t have access to this Forum but perhaps other members may be able to do so and add a little more spice to the occasion.

Seven -

Odysseus -

I am gratified that my humble submission is appreciated by such an elevated personage as yourself (or at least you will be elevated terminally once we find out where you are hiding).

I have also found a few of Freddy5353’s earlier works which I thought might tittillate you… Not quite as polished but still very good.

I don’t have access to this Forum but perhaps other members may be able to do so and add a little more spice to the occasion.

Seven -

Odysseus -

Those two are good too. Thanks so much for posting! I think I had better run and hide now! :eek:

I can't do that either!

It looks like Daz Studio using Iray,but there is no physics simulation in Daz
so it has to be done manually for every figures and objects in the scene.

And very powerful hardware (multiple Nvidia video card) on my computer it take about 1 hour to render
a comparable scene in Iray.

This looks like a professional level creation.

Seven -

Odysseus -
These don't open in middle America ... blocked by owner...

Did he ever post the conclusion to the six hanging series?

Back
Top Bottom