Go to CruxDreams.com

TortureECT

Governor
The head doctor gives the signal for the ward boy to start the process , machines hums as the dial is turned , he loves her writhing convulsing body covered in fem sweat trembling and trying to free itself from her asylum restraints while she pissed herself again , foam starts to form at her mouth , tears flow from eye sockets , snot runs from her nosy nose , blood comes from nose and eyes , her toes are in painfull contortions , her screams are no more human , the shreeks coming from her mouth sound animalistic , her whole body arches upwards in a fashion that it is trying to hump something above her stomach , doctor decides she had enough of her weekly dose , it was only 22 seconds , tells the nurse to close the machine , and now watches and admires his craft , she lays there heavy labored breathing almost dying out of breath , she is trying to suck soo much air in every breath cycle that looks more than her lung capacity , sometimes she randomly trembles and screams those are after effects of the shock as the muscles are now suddenly adjusting right back in normal place , she calms down after around 15 minutes , then breaks down emotionally and starts sobbing like a little girl with hiccupps in between her cute feminine sobs ,the nurse has now started to remove the clips from her toes nipples and mons pubis , another nurse removes the headphone like device on ears which helps in conduction of electricity , the rubber gag was removed earlier which helped so that she does not bite her tongue , the doctor loves to be in this room for some time as he loves the stench and smell of female sweat fem pissing fem arousal fluids female hormones female pheromones female tears and blood , he takes out a unique bendy device and starts to collect the fluids from her front birth canal and her back crap canal he collects all of it , they will check how much percentage was piss moisture water blood and how much was orgasm lubrication fluid , she has been sent for sexual rehabilitation her parents say she is always doing dirty doings and they are fed up , the results will be sent to her parents on file and also when she sits with her therapist tomorrow , she needs lots of attitude adjustments , she has a flawless pure milky white body with orange thick long hair to hips length and emerald green eyes over 6.1 ft tall , after admiring his craft for 40 minutes he orders her to open her mouth then the ward boy drips small amount of water down her gullet , the doctor gives her the minimum amount to stay alive it keeps her always wanting more but never getting it , her whole body is covered in salty oils as they help in uniform conduction of electricity and they do not evaporate , her skin colored medical restraints are loosened , the nurses have already applied pads all over her body that send all her body variables every second to the computer , nurses are ordered out of the cell they pick their files and go to attend another case , he stands up leans close to her and asks how do you feel , she is incoherrent but tries to answer and finally forms a logical sentence from her bubbly lips replying master sir this animal is never worthy enough of the world class treatments she gets here and thanks you for it i pray that i get cured master sir doctor , then he pats her head like a dog rubs her milk bags plays a bit with her pubic region gives a very long juicy kiss on her red cheeks , fresh tears engulf her eye sockets , she is falling in love with him over the past 5 months at this institute , he gets up puts a discipline helmet over her head with therapy headphones and vision modifiers , puts a white sheet on her naked body , starts to walk away from the room after switching the light off leaving her enlarged aroused labia squeffing and her anal muscles quenching , closes the door behind him and turns his back on what many in the madhouse refer to as the best smelling room in the world

The head doctor gives the signal for the ward boy to start the process , machines hums as the dial is turned , he loves her writhing convulsing body covered in fem sweat trembling and trying to free itself from her asylum restraints while she pissed herself again , foam starts to form at her mouth , tears flow from eye sockets , snot runs from her nosy nose , blood comes from nose and eyes , her toes are in painfull contortions , her screams are no more human , the shreeks coming from her mouth sound animalistic , her whole body arches upwards in a fashion that it is trying to hump something above her stomach , doctor decides she had enough of her weekly dose , it was only 22 seconds , tells the nurse to close the machine , and now watches and admires his craft , she lays there heavy labored breathing almost dying out of breath , she is trying to suck soo much air in every breath cycle that looks more than her lung capacity , sometimes she randomly trembles and screams those are after effects of the shock as the muscles are now suddenly adjusting right back in normal place , she calms down after around 15 minutes , then breaks down emotionally and starts sobbing like a little girl with hiccupps in between her cute feminine sobs ,the nurse has now started to remove the clips from her toes nipples and mons pubis , another nurse removes the headphone like device on ears which helps in conduction of electricity , the rubber gag was removed earlier which helped so that she does not bite her tongue , the doctor loves to be in this room for some time as he loves the stench and smell of female sweat fem pissing fem arousal fluids female hormones female pheromones female tears and blood , he takes out a unique bendy device and starts to collect the fluids from her front birth canal and her back crap canal he collects all of it , they will check how much percentage was piss moisture water blood and how much was orgasm lubrication fluid , she has been sent for sexual rehabilitation her parents say she is always doing dirty doings and they are fed up , the results will be sent to her parents on file and also when she sits with her therapist tomorrow , she needs lots of attitude adjustments , she has a flawless pure milky white body with orange thick long hair to hips length and emerald green eyes over 6.1 ft tall , after admiring his craft for 40 minutes he orders her to open her mouth then the ward boy drips small amount of water down her gullet , the doctor gives her the minimum amount to stay alive it keeps her always wanting more but never getting it , her whole body is covered in salty oils as they help in uniform conduction of electricity and they do not evaporate , her skin colored medical restraints are loosened , the nurses have already applied pads all over her body that send all her body variables every second to the computer , nurses are ordered out of the cell they pick their files and go to attend another case , he stands up leans close to her and asks how do you feel , she is incoherrent but tries to answer and finally forms a logical sentence from her bubbly lips replying master sir this animal is never worthy enough of the world class treatments she gets here and thanks you for it i pray that i get cured master sir doctor , then he pats her head like a dog rubs her milk bags plays a bit with her pubic region gives a very long juicy kiss on her red cheeks , fresh tears engulf her eye sockets , she is falling in love with him over the past 5 months at this institute , he gets up puts a discipline helmet over her head with therapy headphones and vision modifiers , puts a white sheet on her naked body , starts to walk away from the room after switching the light off leaving her enlarged aroused labia squeffing and her anal muscles quenching , closes the door behind him and turns his back on what many in the madhouse refer to as the best smelling room in the world
Interesting concept. Hope to read more of your work.

A nice scene, the words are mostly fine (though “squeffing” is a new one, for me); however (if I may) I think it needs a bit more structure: perhaps some paragraphs to break up the wall of text, and more careful punctuation. Unless you’re going for the stream-of-consciousness James Joyce style, in which case, carry on. :p I DID enjoy it, though!:D

A nice scene, the words are mostly fine (though “squeffing” is a new one, for me); however (if I may) I think it needs a bit more structure: perhaps some paragraphs to break up the wall of text, and more careful punctuation. Unless you’re going for the stream-of-consciousness James Joyce style, in which case, carry on. :p I DID enjoy it, though!:D
appreciate the efforts , i love your arts when girls are reformed in prison or correctional institute type locations , you know the proper way to deal with female convicts and patients , keep curing them with best treatments

Ya that was

See when a girl is highly aroused then her baby maker tunnel and crap shit tunnel both have lots of muscles inside them
These fleshy muscles tend to welcome or beg for an intruder to barge in by Squeezing and un squeezing , automatic response , some girls can control it some can't
So that shamefull movements of squeezing and un squezzing i made up a new word and called it Squeffing

Thank you for your narration -I did enjoy it.
I agree to @montycrusto regarding punctuation -on the other hand this style imparts a breathless atmosphere, which can be sensed nice as well.
I like the ending, which makes me re-think the beginning and gives the whole scene a different character. Thank you.

I have always been fascinated by aromatic aspects of the torture chamber. The accumulated odours of semen (from the gang rapes), sweat, urine, blood and scorched flesh would be a hugely erotic experience. Combined with the screams and shrieks of the tortured women and the sight of their writhing, bucking, arching bodies, the senses would be overloaded

Torturers often comment on the odour a victim emits as she is being taken to the torture chamber. Of course, there is always the smell of sweat from her violent and useless struggles. And she usually loses control of her bladder. But experienced torturers will tell you there is another smell, much finer than the pungent odours of perspiration and urine; a sweet, almost perfume-like aroma given off by the victim, which they call the smell of terror. It is an odour I have spent years investigating.

Torturers often comment on the odour a victim emits as she is being taken to the torture chamber. Of course, there is always the smell of sweat from her violent and useless struggles. And she usually loses control of her bladder. But experienced torturers will tell you there is another smell, much finer than the pungent odours of perspiration and urine; a sweet, almost perfume-like aroma given off by the victim, which they call the smell of terror. It is an odour I have spent years investigating.
I love the way your brain functions

I have always been fascinated by aromatic aspects of the torture chamber. The accumulated odours of semen (from the gang rapes), sweat, urine, blood and scorched flesh would be a hugely erotic experience. Combined with the screams and shrieks of the tortured women and the sight of their writhing, bucking, arching bodies, the senses would be overloaded
Your theories are so proffessional i need some time to fully think and understand them

Much obliged for highly thought out comments

In the course of my investigations, I have found considerable evidence indicating that the "terror odour" is linked to pheromone emissions. These are usually emitted to indicate a sexual attraction or, more specifically, as a method of attracting someone for sex. Although we are a long way from proving it, our hypothesis is that the terror odour is an unconscious attempt by the doomed woman to sexually attract her torturer or torturers in the desperate hope that they will fuck her instead of torturing her. There is no doubt that torturers, both male and female, do find the aroma exciting and erotic.
As I've said, this is still a theory and we've got a lot of research to do using females in torture chambers before I can publish the results of our research. However, I can advise that we have isolated a chemical substance which we believe to be the terror odour. Certainly, when we sniff test this on sadists, they become quite aroused. On the other hand, when female prisoners are exposed to the aroma, they often become hysterical, sometimes fainting and/or losing bladder control.
We are planning to do extensive field testing of our theory in torture chambers over the coming year, so I will try to keep members at CF informed of our findings.

In the course of my investigations, I have found considerable evidence indicating that the "terror odour" is linked to pheromone emissions. These are usually emitted to indicate a sexual attraction or, more specifically, as a method of attracting someone for sex. Although we are a long way from proving it, our hypothesis is that the terror odour is an unconscious attempt by the doomed woman to sexually attract her torturer or torturers in the desperate hope that they will fuck her instead of torturing her. There is no doubt that torturers, both male and female, do find the aroma exciting and erotic.
As I've said, this is still a theory and we've got a lot of research to do using females in torture chambers before I can publish the results of our research. However, I can advise that we have isolated a chemical substance which we believe to be the terror odour. Certainly, when we sniff test this on sadists, they become quite aroused. On the other hand, when female prisoners are exposed to the aroma, they often become hysterical, sometimes fainting and/or losing bladder control.
We are planning to do extensive field testing of our theory in torture chambers over the coming year, so I will try to keep members at CF informed of our findings.
Fully agreed sir

The research and developments that goes into your project yields results for the greater good

I had a querry

"""when we sniff test this on sadists, they become quite aroused. On the other hand, when female prisoners are exposed to the aroma, they often become hysterical, sometimes fainting and/or losing bladder control"""

What is the logic and meaning of this line , please explain in detail

I had a querry

"""when we sniff test this on sadists, they become quite aroused. On the other hand, when female prisoners are exposed to the aroma, they often become hysterical, sometimes fainting and/or losing bladder control"""

What is the logic and meaning of this line , please explain in detail
The "pain givers" (sadists) are affected sexually, while those likely to receive torture (prisoners) associate the aroma with terror. Please re.ember we use very concentrated chemical stimuli in these tests, so responses are likely to be more pronounced than under "normal" conditions.

The "pain givers" (sadists) are affected sexually, while those likely to receive torture (prisoners) associate the aroma with terror. Please re.ember we use very concentrated chemical stimuli in these tests, so responses are likely to be more pronounced than under "normal" conditions.
but but ........... ........ .the girl imate's organs like top of her head produces pheromones to seduce her overseer, other fem parts also produce that, if our girls are already producing that from their bodies why would they be soooo terrified when they smell it

Back
Top Bottom