Go to CruxDreams.com
Figure I’ll use this to post my photo manipulations. Look forward to feedback from you guys. I’m really new to all these digital art tools but they are a lot of fun to mess around with I have to say.

Just a few to get started. Most are just pics I find online and I don’t know where the original scenes come from. So if something is copyrighted and shouldn’t be on here please let me know.

A0A6B2D0-71A4-4EB4-905E-E3BA9DEF31AC.png0897578E-360A-46A1-A861-CCD21C1FF0CA.pngAB495CAC-B97C-4D63-AB0A-2983F0D72256.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
slave training's a popular topic here!

It's best to insert your images into the post as thumbnails -
click 'Multiple insert > Select all > Thumbnails
(the preview attachments are fuzzy and cause problems for some members' display,
thumbnails can easily be opened with a click into sideshow, or right-click for open in new tab,
where they can be enlarged - and yours are worth viewing enlarged!)

KurvyKate

Executioner
Figure I’ll use this to post my photo manipulations. Look forward to feedback from you guys. I’m really new to all these digital art tools but they are a lot of fun to mess around with I have to say.

Just a few to get started. Most are just pics I find online and I don’t know where the original scenes come from. So if something is copyrighted and shouldn’t be on here please let me know.

View attachment 914400View attachment 914402View attachment 914403
The second of your pictures looks like it came from Device Bondage on Kink.com It's a still from a video probably but hey, if it's on the internet it's out there anyway. Copyright? Dunno mate!

montycrusto

Slave Trader

MahaShiva

Executioner

View attachment 914400View attachment 914402View attachment 914403
Good to see you set up shop here. dA's loss, for sure!

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Enjoying these .... :popcorn:

Top Bottom