BJ in BDSM stories

Go to CruxDreams.com

gerembeau

Tribune
Hello, I would like to know your feelings about the descriptions of fellatio in our BDSM stories.
-Is it a plus in the story or does it take something away, with less credibility?
For those of you who enjoy this kind of scene, do you need a lot of anatomical details, a slow progression, so a full page of text, or do you just need to evoke the scene in a more cerebral way?
For those of you reading my stories, are you excited or would you need something else and what?

Finally, who would enjoy a cunnilingus scene? There is one at the beginning of "Night time in China", is it convincing?

I have a story on the way to take into account your remarks :angel2:

-Is it a plus in the story or does it take something away, with less credibility?
It has little attraction for me, but I know it does for many others here.

For those of you who enjoy this kind of scene, do you need a lot of anatomical details, a slow progression, so a full page of text, or do you just need to evoke the scene in a more cerebral way?
personally I prefer the latter. I tend to gloss over reading painstakingly detailed accounts. I have sufficient imagination.

And you all, why don't you post one of your favorite BJ scenes in a BDSM story ?

I get one short for Barbaria, the end of a story by Gilles de Rais "captured by indians"

And now this one, she was offering them much sport. She too would go
on for a long time. The watching woman knew what that meant it to her,
and soon she was proved right.
One of the men came it to her, led her off a little way from the fire, but close enough that he could see,
and forced her it to her knees. As she undid the breechcloth she wondered how
long her willingness it to do this would keep her alive.
She sucked the man’s cock into her mouth and went it to work on it. Every time
she did this she made a new enemy among the women, but they wanted it
to kill her anyway.
Apparently Indian women did not do this for their men, and it
had kept her alive. So here she was now, buying another few days of
life, she hoped. She sucked harder, knowing that there would be many
more coming.
As long as they kept coming, maybe she would not stand in
the ring of fire, screaming her life away as this woman was. She
thought of flames, and sucked harder.

And you all, why don't you post one of your favorite BJ scenes in a BDSM story ?

I get one short for Barbaria, the end of a story by Gilles de Rais "captured by indians"

And now this one, she was offering them much sport. She too would go
on for a long time. The watching woman knew what that meant it to her,
and soon she was proved right.
One of the men came it to her, led her off a little way from the fire, but close enough that he could see,
and forced her it to her knees. As she undid the breechcloth she wondered how
long her willingness it to do this would keep her alive.
She sucked the man’s cock into her mouth and went it to work on it. Every time
she did this she made a new enemy among the women, but they wanted it
to kill her anyway.
Apparently Indian women did not do this for their men, and it
had kept her alive. So here she was now, buying another few days of
life, she hoped. She sucked harder, knowing that there would be many
more coming.
As long as they kept coming, maybe she would not stand in
the ring of fire, screaming her life away as this woman was. She
thought of flames, and sucked harder.
Well, if it means survival … I just might relent and do it … however reluctantly.

Also good to know! :eek: :eek:

*orders extra large ring-gag from Nailus Martyrs* :devil:
Seriously, truth be told BJ has never interested me. It does nothing for me, and I’ve always refused to do it. But as I said above, if threatened with physical harm …

I am definitely in favour of BJ ;) I always like to start like that, and... reduce my tension before session.
And in fantasies it's also like that. From gentle subimnsive BJ, through deepthroat to.... raping tortured slave in mouth, going deeply and brutally into her ;)

So, my answer to your question is: YES :) And long or short? Depends on the stroy and how you describe. Just make it hot :)

Barbaria, do you think you could appreciate a cunni scene ? Even lesbian ?
Here's my try to do as a male....probably females write better ?

"There was a smile on her face, fragile at first at this recollection of her youth, then warm, turning to Keiko, the young novice she was in charge of catechising. Her friendship for the young Chinese girl orphan with the opal forehead had turned insidiously into something more sensual, something she that had already been experiencing for two years already - in a platonic way - with her best friend, ever watched as they were in the oppressive enclosed life imposed by the discipline of the sisters.

Today, she felt free from all these taboos, a dizzying disruption provoked by a feeling of power and freedom had seized her.

Keiko's puzzled look at the top of her thighs irritated her for a moment. Without emotion, she her big, thick, dark bush, which only thinned out just her navel, with the barely pubescent fuzz of her new friend.

She crossed her legs and continued reading aloud. From the "infernal cupboard" of the library of the Oratorian Brothers in Juilly, in Seine et Marne, she had helped herself to the Handbook of Behaviour for Little Girls by Pierre Louÿs, before her departure for this Mission in distant China.

She resumed the verse, humming:

“I don't like how Alice when she's on heat lifts up her lingerie,
Showing her dark red, hardened clitoris, ”

Without her realising it, her hand had landed on Keiko's thigh.

The beige linen tunic had been yawning open for a long time, and it seemed to Mademoiselle Sentis that the long tips of the small but very well-formed breasts were protruding ever more under the blouse.

Keiko set her forehead tenderly on the top of Martine Sentis' thigh, chasing away a butterfly that was gorging on her friend's pearls of perspiration.

Mademoiselle Sentis gently stroked the long braid that had curled over her thighs. She resisted the urge to tighten it between her legs as if it were something else, that thing about which the maidservants of the Mission talked with giggles, and of which she had even seen drawings that made her blush and tremble all at once.

She continued her chant:

“Long as a dog’s prick, straight as a monkey’s,
And sighs - Ah my dirty dyke! Give us a lick here! ”

She felt Keiko's hand slip slowly drop down her thigh, and a sharp contraction siezing her. Keiko straightened up, vaguely frightened and ashamed, but Martine reassured her in a soft breath, placing a finger on her own mouth. She took the back of her neck in the palm of her hand and slowly brought their faces closer.

They gazed at each other for a long time, making sure to engrave on their memories this moment of perfect, forbidden happiness, far from the world. Their virgin lips clumsily sought each other for a few moments then swiftly traversed their burning bodies, swept by brief but intense convulsions. Their hands sank into the tips of their young breasts hardened by the caress of their hair.

At the same time, they found their flesh buds erect, but Keiko had to use her fingers to keep the access to the very musky-tasting flower at the tip of her tongue clear. Mademoiselle Sentis, on the other hand, could wander freely around her large, fruit-fresh lips, so delicate that she would have liked to bite them, barely adorned with a few long, smooth hairs, through which her own tongue slipped without difficulty.

They patrolled through their intimate parts with their fingers, their noses, their tongues, with all the frenzy of hungry young bodies before coming together, their sinews harmoniously plucked in an echo of their own pleasure. Then they rested, exhausted, lying side by side, hands trembling, hands that still sought one another. The awakening breeze beneath the leaves of the great mangrove tree did not cool their oozing skins. After a few moments, they straightened up at the same time, and kissed, stroking one another's hair. They fell back again, determined to take their time to soak up their feminine scents, to dart their tongues into each other's narrow slit, and - supreme audacity - to push their fingers into all their orifices at the same time."

Hello, I would like to know your feelings about the descriptions of fellatio in our BDSM stories.
For those of you reading my stories, are you excited or would you need something else and what?

Finally, who would enjoy a cunnilingus scene? There is one at the beginning of "Night time in China", is it convincing?

I have a story on the way to take into account your remarks :angel2:
In BDSM women are forced to suck men and that's why I do it , licking another woman is something I do for my pleasure

The setting is Christian persecution at the hand of an official Christian Church. Deep in the bowels of a medieval dungeon.

From The Death of Susan - Part 1 By Cathie X
... Luke would probably die not having known any.

Susan, being who she was, made a decision. Checking that the other seven were asleep she mouthed at Luke to be quiet and lifted up his smock. She pushed her head underneath and grasped his penis. It was surprisingly hard for such a young man, she thought. She quietly spat on her hand and used it to gently half massage and half clean his member - they had, after all been in here for almost a week. Then she gently took him in her mouth and rhythmically brought him to climax as she had only four others before him.

He came in less than five minutes and she had to put her hand over his mouth to silence his gasps. She swallowed gently and wiped her mouth before emerging again from his frock - his adrenalin had obviously subsided quickly because he was already asleep.

Susan sat back and was startled to see Kathy smiling at her, she instantly felt embarrassed and started to mouth an apology. Kathy smiled again and beckoned her over:

"Thank you for that gift to my Luke" whispered Kathy from beneath her long red locks.

Back
Top Bottom