Go to CruxDreams.com

wlash779

Guard
Please don't think I'm being racist, it's just I don't have any respect for slaves. This thread is for you to post the most male and female slaves in BDSM attitudes possible. There was a thread about African American girls, but it seemed too vanilla for me, please note they have to be chained or whipped or pleasing others!

Attachments

• yoha-galvez-sumision-anal-12.jpg
    yoha-galvez-sumision-anal-12.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,307
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,332
  • 3193363_7_o.jpg
    3193363_7_o.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 1,417
Please don't think I'm being racist, it's just I don't have any respect for slaves. This thread is for you to post the most male and female slaves in BDSM attitudes possible. There was a thread about African American girls, but it seemed too vanilla for me, please note they have to be chained or whipped or pleasing others!

I think the whole black slaves issue is probably more of a thing in America than it is in Europe, but there's no reason why people in here should not depict or talk about them.

Personally, I prefer white girls - nothing to do with racism but simply personal preference. I like my women with peaches-and-cream complexions, as I just find that more attractive. Other people will have their own preferences of course.

In general, a majority of people do tend to find people of their own racial group more attractive though. This also is not racism, but simply innate biological selection, the result of millions of years of adaptive evolution. One can override this tendency of course, but the majority of people choose not to, for all sorts of reasons, be they biological, psychological or cultural.

The bottom line is that anyone can be a slave, regardless of the colour of their skin, be it white, black, brown, yellow or green.
5ngCX-1443469635-quiz_questions-5604.jpg 20130407-050731.jpg fhd009STR_Rachel_Nichols_006.jpg GreenAlienGirl.jpg green skin a go go.jpg Marta-star-trek-women-8846157-1024-640.jpg Vina_as_an_Orion_slave_girl.jpg

I recall the "Treens" in the "Eagle" boy's comic (1950's) were green, but sadly there were no dancing girls like this, or I might have continued to buy the mag.:(
Personally, having been married to a white blonde, I now have a black (Afro-Caribbean) girlfriend. (PS I am white).

Personally, having been married to a white blonde, I now have a black (Afro-Caribbean) girlfriend. (PS I am white).

Ditto.
(Were the Treens in the Dan Dare stories?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Just seen the musical Wicked.
Elphaba, the Wicked Witch, is green. Unfortunately she wears frumpy clothes all though the show, not like DP's maidens. Struggled to see much sexy in it. A hint of a crux scene at one point, but with Fiyero, the male love interest.

What about the "Polly and Anna" thread? See ..http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/polly-and-anna.4925. I hope that's not too vanilla for you. Much more to come on that thread later.

I think the whole black slaves issue is probably more of a thing in America than it is in Europe, but there's no reason why people in here should not depict or talk about them.

Personally, I prefer white girls - nothing to do with racism but simply personal preference. I like my women with peaches-and-cream complexions, as I just find that more attractive. Other people will have their own preferences of course.

In general, a majority of people do tend to find people of their own racial group more attractive though. This also is not racism, but simply innate biological selection, the result of millions of years of adaptive evolution. One can override this tendency of course, but the majority of people choose not to, for all sorts of reasons, be they biological, psychological or cultural.

The bottom line is that anyone can be a slave, regardless of the colour of their skin, be it white, black, brown, yellow or green.
View attachment 401923 View attachment 401924 View attachment 401925 View attachment 401926 View attachment 401927 View attachment 401928 View attachment 401929

Very clever post, DP ! My respect for you is deepening ! :)

And excellent references, too (the Orion slavegils) ;)

View attachment 401923 View attachment 401924 View attachment 401925 View attachment 401926 View attachment 401927 View attachment 401928 View attachment 401929

I found your post creative, but unrealistic. Although I also prefer white slaves, black slaves are more attractive in terms of the freedom you have to punish them. I wouldn't like to punish a sweet caucasian girl: I would like to fuck her. But with black slaves it is different. And come on... green!?

Black slaves are holes you can share with your hosts, black slaves can do the hard work while you are fucking the white ones, they can be punished just for fun in public parties and humiliated in any way you imagine. Once again, slaves are slaves... but if I have to choose, I would select them to do the harder part, so my white slaves are always available to fuck!

PS: I couldn't find any good whippings nor housework being done by black slaves. If you could post some of this, it would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• 3 (3).jpg
    3 (3).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 805
  • 436.jpg
    436.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 808
  • cdbd739d369f0723a9780c3a91a0bb46f4a0fd79.jpg
    cdbd739d369f0723a9780c3a91a0bb46f4a0fd79.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 751
  • 2808314_8_o.jpg
    2808314_8_o.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 723
  • 2024-4.jpg
    2024-4.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 712
  • tumblr_mfj2orPpgt1qh6f1ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mfj2orPpgt1qh6f1ho1_500.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 715
  • tumblr_o99b3jZAOf1sdl3kwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o99b3jZAOf1sdl3kwo1_500.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 752
  • tumblr_o0hoixFFx61v08rkgo1_400.gif
    tumblr_o0hoixFFx61v08rkgo1_400.gif
    999.6 KB · Views: 725
  • 2_4904327.jpg
    2_4904327.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 694
  • 10_1476089.jpg
    10_1476089.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
I found your post creative, but unrealistic. Although I also prefer white slaves, black slaves are more attractive in terms of the freedom you have to punish them. I wouldn't like to punish a sweet caucasian girl: I would like to fuck her. But with black slaves it is different. And come on... green!?

Black slaves are holes you can share with your hosts, black slaves can do the hard work while you are fucking the white ones, they can be punished just for fun in public parties and humiliated in any way you imagine. Once again, slaves are slaves... but if I have to choose, I would select them to do the harder part, so my white slaves are always available to fuck!

PS: I couldn't find any good whippings nor housework being done by black slaves. If you could post some of this, it would be much appreciated!

I was merely suggesting that anybody can be a slave regardless of the colour of their skin, and also pointing out that I like my women to have pale skin (what can I say? - I'm a bit of a goth at heart), so while I'm sure that many people enjoy the idea of black slaves, I'm afraid that they do little for me. Sorry, but that's just how I feel about it. Naturally I wouldn't expect others to share my views, so if you like black slaves then go for it (and if you have any cute goth chicks there with pale skin, please send them my way ;))

Some black bitches being used and humiliated. If I had one, I would do as shown here... I would humiliate it as much as possible, by sharing her as sex toy with my friends, I would torture her, it would have to provide her milk for tea time, it would be used as cumwhore, it would not have any personal space where to pee or poop and would be tortured hard, even crucified!

Attachments

• SkinDiamondUsedAndAbused-BoundGangbang14.jpg
    SkinDiamondUsedAndAbused-BoundGangbang14.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 678
  • 3426058_4_o.jpg
    3426058_4_o.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 648
  • 18f9b6a1950df43_2.jpg
    18f9b6a1950df43_2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 598
  • 116366.jpg
    116366.jpg