Go to CruxDreams.com
From Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks.
kytytk.jpggfdf.jpgytjetyj.jpgshh.jpgjytj.jpghrehreret.jpgererh.jpgjneyt.jpghrhrwteh.jpg
I never seen the film myself, but I believe that they are duputies to Isla or guards, and not actaully slave themselves, being provided with military uniforms. Although, there are also scenes where they are stripped down to thongs, with body oil.
I prefer them in the thong and body oil than in a uniform, especially alongside the fully clothed Ilsa. Altough I like the idea that as free women, they can still be required to present themselves naked, I prefer the idea of female slaves, assigned dominant roles like guards or overseers, but are still subserviant and disciplined in their role as slaves and serve out their role as decoration. A chisled, but well disciplined female body is something worth celabrating, and should be kept on display.
I also love how their thongs are pulled tightly, inbetween their protruding asscheeks, a great way for them to be displayed, altough I do wish they were a bit thinner in the front.

Last edited:
This is a picture which I thought would be suited to this thread, but I thought to add a collar, as well as cuffs.
oiled slave.jpg
I think that it is appropriate that the only form of appearal she is given is body oil, and is left completally bare otherwise, although I think the sunglasses are out of place for a slave. Maybe she can earn them as a reward or privilage, and I like the idea that although a slave can be allowed some accesories, she must still remain completally naked.
I like how she is idally standing out in public, and it makes me think that she is being rented out, or is being freely offered to customers - she is standing in a carpark of what could be a service or company - while she freely displays herself naked, and her appearance in a common place like this suggest that she is a lower end or cheap slave, completally removed from her human status. How naturally she presents herself shows that she accepts her status as a naked body, compliantly waiting to perform her service. The single ring in her right nipple shows that there is some customisation of a slave, but it must still be kept at a minimal, as a slaves appearance must be kept simple. Maybe the carpark is ligned with evenly spaced out slaves, readily available.

memories 2.jpg
slave or not, that is an exceptional beauty.

Back
Top Bottom