Bloodart

Go to CruxDreams.com

Blood051

Magistrate
Hello everyone! This thread is only for lovers of 3d gore art, if that content is not to your liking just go and do not bother to leave a comment. for those who decided to stay I want to tell you that after all my discord server is finally online. there I will share some of my work that is not very good but I try to do my best. Here I will be sharing the events of my stories.

I leave the link to my server proceed with caution and adhere to the rules.

https://discord.gg/8CFwmSUd2f

Attachments

• Short001.jpg
    Short001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,736
  • Short012.jpg
    Short012.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 1,421
  • Short015.jpg
    Short015.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 1,544
Hello guys, I had a problem with the server, I deleted a roll by accident and it did not show the channels, it is already solved, in the verification channel they react and they will be given a role so that they can navigate calmly

Greatly enjoyed this series - hope it continues;
Thank you very much friend, I am glad that you liked it and if of course it will continue like the other stories that I still have programmed. even though Invasion is a huge subscriber sponsored story so it will take some priority to finish it.

New story? Not sure if you have added any new images to Short and Sweet or Farm girl? Nice sequence above.
I'm still working on the stories in both short and eweet and farm hell, the Invasion story was asked by a subscriber so I'm working on it too. Even though I look at something I resemble Quoom, never ending the stories :lol:

Back
Top Bottom