Bobnearled = Bobinder

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bobinder, have you ever used my favorite Makar model as an inspiration for your art?
Her name is Julia.
IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1169.JPG IMG_1170.JPG:very_hot:
Hi Hondo, Julia is certainly very attractive and most worthy of manipulation. I think Damian may have used her, and other crux artists also. She has not appeared in any of my manips so far, but I would happily consider her for the future.
Thank you for your reply Bobinder. That is what I was wondering, if you could, or have you in the past, used her as an inspiration for one of your composite figures, a new crux image. I didn't mean just a manipulation of her. I have tried, and tried to find out if she has anymore modeling work besides the crux work with Makar. I have been unable to come up with anything :(. Maybe you will have better luck:)
Hi Hondo, sadly you have been away for over two years, but I have not forgotten your enquiry about Julia, and finally (three years later) I have the information you were seeking.

the_studio_at_cruxton_abbey_detail_1_by_bobnearled_ddpsuff-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com/bobnearled/art/The-Studio-at-Cruxton-Abbey-detail-1-829396491 )​

Julia Bondareva was twenty-three years old when she performed with Oxana in the Cruxdreams session which produced the 'Virgin Crucifix' video and photo series by Makar and ImageMaker. That was on the afternoon of 8 June 2008, although the video was not released until two years later. Whilst Oxana appeared in other Cruxdreams publications, I believe this was Julia's only crux performance. Both girls contributed to a memorable session, and Julia has since been much admired for her athletic physique. She is also notable for being one of a small number of Cruxdreams models who, at one point during the filming, wore a loincloth.

The modelling career of this 5'5" Russian girl spanned ten years in publication terms, from 2008 - 2018. Julia appeared in several videos and photo series, using a variety of names - Julia, Julia B, Julia Bond, Julia C, Karla P, Louisa and Louisa A. Like Alice and Jane, she was photographed by Vadim Rigin and Rylsky, and she appears in publications by the leading studios, including:- ArtLingerie, ArtofGloss, EroticBeauty, Femjoy, MetArt, MetModels, MyNakedDolls, RiginStudio, RyskyArt and TheLifeErotic.

A few cover samples are presented here, but I hope to post further pictures in the appropriate threads before too long. :)

Portrait of une crucifiee - 30 by makar013 d29tbuf-005ea978-b4a0-43b1-83dc-a52847ba1c3b.jpgThe Studio at Cruxton Abbey detail 1.jpg

Julia Rigin MetModels Reka cover 04-30.Julia-B-in-Reka.jpgJulia Rigin MetModels Tank cover 05-25.Julia-B-in-Tank.jpgLouisa RylskyArt Barchatto cover 04-15.Louisa-in-Barchatto.jpgLouisa-A MetArt Telumia 12.jpgLouisa-A ArtLingerie Julia cover 02-19.Julia.jpgLouisa-A MetArt Presenting Louisa cover 08-19-4.Louisa-A-in-Presenting-Louisa.jpgLouisa-A MetArt Rouges cover 12-30-3.Louisa-A-in-Rouges.jpg

Hi Hondo, sadly you have been away for over two years, but I have not forgotten your enquiry about Julia, and finally (three years later) I have the information you were seeking.

Julia Bondareva was twenty-three years old when she performed with Oxana in the Cruxdreams session which produced the 'Virgin Crucifix' video and photo series by Makar and ImageMaker. That was on the afternoon of 8 June 2008, although the video was not released until two years later. Whilst Oxana appeared in other Cruxdreams publications, I believe this was Julia's only crux performance. Both girls contributed to a memorable session, and Julia has since been much admired for her athletic physique. She is also notable for being one of a small number of Cruxdreams models who, at one point during the filming, wore a loincloth.

The modelling career of this 5'5" Russian girl spanned ten years in publication terms, from 2008 - 2018. Julia appeared in several videos and photo series, using a variety of names - Julia, Julia B, Julia Bond, Julia C, Karla P, Louisa and Louisa A. Like Alice and Jane, she was photographed by Vadim Rigin and Rylsky, and she appears in publications by the leading studios, including:- ArtLingerie, ArtofGloss, EroticBeauty, Femjoy, MetArt, MetModels, MyNakedDolls, RiginStudio, RyskyArt and TheLifeErotic.

A few cover samples are presented here, but I hope to post further pictures in the appropriate threads before too long. :)

I shouldn't keep eulogising about this but just look at that girl's hair on Bob's manip! :ole:

I shouldn't keep eulogising about this but just look at that girl's hair on Bob's manip! :ole:
Thanks, Wragg - I'm glad you like her, particularly since she has been posing in the studio at Cruxton Abbey! :)
I have actually done better masking jobs on hair, but this one suffered from a partial lack of contrast against the original background.
Nevertheless, I seem to have got away with it! :D

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.....

Wow, you are the man Bobinder!!!!! Thank you so much for your detective work! There is a model search site called thenude.eu that lists all the websites she has photos & videos. I looked at the comments section, and found one very funny comment from someone. It described her work on CruxDreams like this "Julia I believe is the same Julia who features on a bizarre site called www.cruxdreams.com, also as Julia. Brave girl as well as being a very attractive one":p

Last edited:
You're welcome, Hondo. I'm glad you are feeling inspired. :)
For your pleasure, there are three posts in the thread 'Fun With A Gun', showing Julia in 'Tank', photographed by Vadim Rigin for Met Models -
Thank you Bobinder, I just checked it out :very_hot:

I looked at the comments section, and found one very funny comment from someone. It described her work on CruxDreams like this "Julia I believe is the same Julia who features on a bizarre site called www.cruxdreams.com, also as Julia. Brave girl as well as being a very attractive one":p
Thanks, Hondo - I will have to take a look.
Meanwhile, there are a few more pictures in the thread, 'Former Crux-models' :)

Thanks, Hondo - I will have to take a look.
Meanwhile, there are a few more pictures in the thread, 'Former Crux-models' :)
Thank you for the link Bobinder!

Back
Top Bottom