• Y shape

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • U pside down shape

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Z shape

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Men are always exposed, there are indeed no secrets, and our arousal is always plain to see. Women can get away with it, depending on the pose. Not the X cross though!

Intimate and personal, this reminds us that it is a woman, a living person on that cross. She negotiates in hope of relief. Relief from humiliation, relief from thirst, so many pains and worries. It is far from passive. They are so near, she is so close to the ground, taunted by the sight of it so close to her feet, yet never to be touched again.
That's right, I have a girl who asked for more men. It's easier to sketch show men's genital's on the cross. See this sketch as ex.

Attachments

• 5 (2).jpg
    5 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 437
I have considered all these forms of crucifixion usually with me as the victim. The X cross exposes my genitals but I have never seen the feet nailed or knees bent so how am I going to do the dance on the cross? The upside down version means I can't clearly see the crowd looking at me. The Z is not exposed enough. I suppose the T is the best comprise with the legs nailed to sides of the post.

I have considered all these forms of crucifixion usually with me as the victim. The X cross exposes my genitals but I have never seen the feet nailed or knees bent so how am I going to do the dance on the cross? The upside down version means I can't clearly see the crowd looking at me. The Z is not exposed enough. I suppose the T is the best comprise with the legs nailed to sides of the post.
My choice too, for the same reason.

The X, aka the Saint Andrew's Cross, for me. It is the most erotic, I find, because it puts all of her weight on her crotch. When she is first raised, it is nothing but agony. But after she goes up-and-down-and-up-and-down-and-up-and-down for several cycles, she can be sexually stimulated.

Then she comes in a thunderous orgasm and faints.

Yes, all of them are mine excepting the man in Z shape in the answer to Zedakk
I will think of slome...............................because I want some more drawings............................they are so great:devil::doh:

Back
Top Bottom