Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Z shape

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Ducans

Governor
This are the most common ways crucifixions happens
Here some sketches to help making your choice....
If you hesitate I put some other sketches, or other shapes I forgot.... Tell me

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 616
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 610
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    992.1 KB · Views: 618
  • 8 (2).jpg
    8 (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 663
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 629
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 626
T is the classic Torture for good reason, (maybe not so stretched out), but X can be most pleasurable for all ;) - the opposite to me, is the "Z" which is just a waste of opportunity!
Upside down seems to me, to be just hanging there, like slaughter-meat, waiting for being cut up.

I voted or X shape : it's a great fantasy for me and it remember my Judith and I , but I voted too for upside down ; the intimate parts are more exposed and I hope that the native women will come to burn the hairy pussy of their victims !:rolleyes:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:Ducans ! More ! More !:bdsm-heart:

I voted or X shape : it's a great fantasy for me and it remember my Judith and I , but I voted too for upside down ; the intimate parts are more exposed and I hope that the native women will come to burn the hairy pussy of their victims !:rolleyes:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:Ducans ! More ! More !:bdsm-heart:
I like the x shape as well, for me it forces ones legs apart so genitals are exposed. The hairy detail, the vaginal lips and for men there are no secrets.

I thought this was going to be a thread about how people of any body shape or size could get crucified - no artificial standards of beauty, etc. :oops:
I think I'm relieved that it isn't that.:D

I think I like the T shape with legs nailed separately to allow for movement, that illusion that the crucified person can actually do something about their situation, but still looking a bit elegant for the viewer.

I voted for the T cross, and the X cross, because I am a classic kind of guy. I like both of them equally, because both have great erotic potential.

This are the most common ways crucifixions happens
Here some sketches to help making your choice....
If you hesitate I put some other sketches, or other shapes I forgot.... Tell me

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/8-2-jpg.282379/ I enjoy this scene, the crucified and the spectator are almost on eye level. The crucifiction is not a quiet, passive process. The two communicate, this is awesome.

I like the x shape as well, for me it forces ones legs apart so genitals are exposed. The hairy detail, the vaginal lips and for men there are no secrets.

Men are always exposed, there are indeed no secrets, and our arousal is always plain to see. Women can get away with it, depending on the pose. Not the X cross though!

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/8-2-jpg.282379/ I enjoy this scene, the crucified and the spectator are almost on eye level. The crucifiction is not a quiet, passive process. The two communicate, this is awesome.

Intimate and personal, this reminds us that it is a woman, a living person on that cross. She negotiates in hope of relief. Relief from humiliation, relief from thirst, so many pains and worries. It is far from passive. They are so near, she is so close to the ground, taunted by the sight of it so close to her feet, yet never to be touched again.

Since my interest in crux is purely from the point of view of BDSM rather than execution, I vote for the X shape (St. Andrews cross) as it allows for easy access to all parts of the body. The traditional T shape is also great. The T works well because it reinforces the submissive's sense of helplessness and of course carries a lot of the religious imagery, but from a purely sexual viewpoint, you can't beat the X...

Back
Top Bottom