Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fear Chamber 1968 Poster.jpgFEAR CHAMBER (English Title)( aka : "Torture Zone", "La camara del terror"
Directors: Jack Hill/Juan Ibanez
Actors: Boris Karloff, Julissa, Isela Vega, Eva Muller, Carlos East
This Mexican production, certainly ranking 'B' level, is based on a sci-fi/terror plot with a trend to erotic sadism.
Briefly: a "breathing stone", found inside a volcano, is mantained alive by a team of (mad) scientists through
injections of a "fear serum" extracted from beautiful girls subject to terrorizing tortures to produce it.
At the time of filming Boris Karloff was suffering and constrained to almost total immobility and his acting shows the effects.
Some torture scenes are Worth seeing and justify insertion in this thread.

Fear Chamber 1968  3.png

Attachments

• Fear.Chambe1.mkv
    8.7 MB · Views: 480
  • Fear.Chambe2.mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 364
  • Fear.Chambe3.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 354
  • Fear.Chamber 4.mkv
    7.6 MB · Views: 335
  • Fear.Chamber. 5.mkv
    9.8 MB · Views: 330
  • Fear.Chamber 6.mkv
    7.9 MB · Views: 307
  • Fear.Chamber.7.mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 298
  • Fear.Chamber 8.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 356
397AE9AC-E490-40DF-9967-BD055E2BEC2B.png43276A02-B9C9-48E8-BA26-9FB993199777_4_5005_c.jpegCCF6614D-DE52-4310-B00B-1C3D0B348EDC.jpeg
From a movie called Mardi Gras Massacre. Guy keep going to brothels, asks who the most evil woman is there, and then bring her back to his place so he can sacrifice her to evil. My favorite thing about this movie is it's amazon ratings.
2649B342-9CF7-4AC2-8019-961F945D9E02_1_201_a.jpeg
So either people really like it, they really hate it, or they really find it extremely ok. Little kinda like it and little kind of hate it.

Girl in the box 2016     c).jpgTitle : "GIRL IN THE BOX"
Year: 2016
Director: Stephen Kemp
Actors: Addison Timlin, Zane Holtz, Zelda Williams, Brittany Allen

Good direction and clever acting characterize this movie reporting an intense story of 2640 days of captivity of a Young girl named Colleen Stan who in 1977 was
hitchhiking her way from Eugene,Oregon (where she lived with her parents) to Westwood,California. Colleen was picked up on their car by a couple, Cameron Hooker and his wife Janice, and taken to their home where she was subjected by Cameron to various tortures going on for 7 years,including routinely whipping her suspended by her wrists to a ceiling beam. Cameron built a box to accomodate Colleen 23 hours a day: the box was locked but aired by a pump letting the fresh air in. All of this was instrumental to Cameron's sexual
stimulationns during his intercourses with his wife. He had even made an arrangement with his wife according which he promised to make 'normal sex' to her if she accepted this situation. He also engaged himself not to be sexually involved with his tortured victim. I will stop here with details but, I recommend to my Readers the vision of "GIRL IN THE BOX"
because it is one of the best true crime movies.

GIRL IN THE BOX 2016
Girl in the box 2016    d).jpg

Attachments

• Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT 1.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT 2.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT 3.mp4
    7.5 MB
  • Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT- 4.mkv
    7.4 MB · Views: 313
  • Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT 5.mkv
    7.7 MB · Views: 302
  • Girl In The Box (VOS)_EDIT-6.mkv
    5.2 MB · Views: 280
View attachment 909088Title : "GIRL IN THE BOX"
Year: 2016
Director: Stephen Kemp
Actors: Addison Timlin, Zane Holtz, Zelda Williams, Brittany Allen

Good direction and clever acting characterize this movie reporting an intense story of 2640 days of captivity of a Young girl named Colleen Stan who in 1977 was
hitchhiking her way from Eugene,Oregon (where she lived with her parents) to Westwood,California. Colleen was picked up on their car by a couple, Cameron Hooker and his wife Janice, and taken to their home where she was subjected by Cameron to various tortures going on for 7 years,including routinely whipping her suspended by her wrists to a ceiling beam. Cameron built a box to accomodate Colleen 23 hours a day: the box was locked but aired by a pump letting the fresh air in. All of this was instrumental to Cameron's sexual
stimulationns during his intercourses with his wife. He had even made an arrangement with his wife according which he promised to make 'normal sex' to her if she accepted this situation. He also engaged himself not to be sexually involved with his tortured victim. I will stop here with details but, I recommend to my Readers the vision of "GIRL IN THE BOX"
because it is one of the best true crime movies.

I read a book about this crime called I think, The Perfect Victim. That was about thirty years ago!

I tried to find out more information on the internet about this 1989 book and found that Christine Mcguire one of the authors of "Perfect Victim" (the other one is Carla Norton)
was the deputy district attorney who, in due course, had prosecuted Cameron Hooker for kidnapping

I read a book about this crime called I think, The Perfect Victim. That was about thirty years ago!

I tried to find out more information on the internet about this 1989 book and found that Christine Mcguire one of the authors of "Perfect Victim" (the other one is Carla Norton)
was the deputy district attorney who, in due course, had prosecuted Cameron Hooker for kidnapping

Yes, that would be right! My memory isn't that bad!!

Come to this rather late but wasn't there a film called "Boxing Helena"?
"BOXING HELENA" is a 1993 thriller-horror movie directed by Jennifer Lynch starring Sherilyn Fenn, Julian Sands and Bill Paxton. This one too has a plot following a surgeon's obsession with a woman that leads him to kidnap her after she incurred in a car accident and to amputate her limbs to hold her in captivity at his home.
Actually the surgeon suffers from a mental disorder called "acrotomophilia" inducing a person to express strong sexual interest in amputees.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Poster Satanico Pandemonium 1975.jpgTitle "SATANICO PANDEMONIUM: LA SEXORCISTA"
Year : 1975
Director: Gilberto Martinez Solares
Actors: Cecilia Pezet, Enrique Rocha, Clemencia Colin, Delia Magan^a

Title and year of release both suggest similarities with the classic italian "nunsploitation" sub-genre ("NUNS OF SAINT ARCHANGEL" 1973, "FLAVIA
THE HERETIC" 1974 and others
), but this Mexican plot is rather different because, though reporting torbid events happening behind a convent's walls, it consists mainly
of an exercise of blending fantasy with reality. Actually almost everything happening in the movie is the product of the leading character's disturbed state of mind
fallen under Satan's domination. A skilled direction provides that the entire ordeal be viewed as a bad dream. Acting, colors and cinematography are also
appreciable. I don't feel revealing the whole plot not to waste vision by the fans of the genre: may I add however that lovers of sick exploitation may feel a bit
disappointed except for a couple of (only imagined) torture and nun on nun scenes.

"SATANICO PANDEMONIUM": LA SEXORCISTA 1975
Convent Satanico Pandemonium.jpg

Attachments

• Satanico.Pandemonium a).mkv
    6.4 MB · Views: 461
  • Satanico.Pandemonium b).mkv
    7.2 MB · Views: 317
  • Satanico.Pandemonium c).mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 303
  • Satanico.Pandemonium d).mkv
    7.8 MB · Views: 312
  • Satanico.Pandemonium e).mkv