Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anybody recognise the movie from which this clip was taken? Despite the description of "Witch Flogged" on the streaming site, it's actually a medieval torture scene with a vaginal pear. Looks recent and fairly high budget/production values:

“The Reckoning”
You’re welcome :p

“The Reckoning”
You’re welcome :p
Thanks for the prompt reply, @montycrusto -- the trailer and the clip look interesting, although initial IMDB reviews are pretty scathing...

When I saw the title, I was wondering if it was a remake of the 2002 movie of that title, starring Paul Bettany, but although they share some similarities in plot and setting (give or take a few centuries) that doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks for the prompt reply, @montycrusto -- the trailer and the clip look interesting, although initial IMDB reviews are pretty scathing...

When I saw the title, I was wondering if it was a remake of the 2002 movie of that title, starring Paul Bettany, but although they share some similarities in plot and setting (give or take a few centuries) that doesn't seem to be the case.
Oh..shame about the reviews.. but I still want to see it! Same director as “The Descent”, one of my favourite horror movies.

The reckoning 2020 Poster 1.jpgThe Reckoning Year 2020
Director: Neil Marshall Country: United Kingdom
Run time : 110' Actors: Charlotte Kirk, Sean Pertwee, Joe Anderson, Emma Holzer
A dark story of greed,violence,hatred and revenge is the core of "The Reckoning" (2020) set in 17th century England in times of plague.
A landlord submits a widowed woman to imprisonment and tortures, with the assistance of a merciless witchfinder, on accusation of witchcraft following her rejection of his sexual advances. This moving drama is also an account of a woman's resolution not to succumb to abuse,humiliation and extreme tortures' pain. A gloomy atmosphere of terror and mounting tension characterizes the narration with the determinant support of the actors' intensive performances along with the accurate cinematography,
relentless screenplay and inspired music score. I think that "The reckoning" , although less daring than its predecessors, can stand comparison with such classics as "Witchfinder General", "Mark of the Devil" or "Witches' Hammer"(1969) which somehow it recalls. Australian actress (English born) Charlotte Kirk, playing Grace the leading character, is also co-writer and one of the executive producers of the movie. For fans of "Inquisition" genre this is a "must see".The-Reckoning  d).jpg

View attachment 969351The Reckoning Year 2020
Director: Neil Marshall Country: United Kingdom
Run time : 110' Actors: Charlotte Kirk, Sean Pertwee, Joe Anderson, Emma Holzer
A dark story of greed,violence,hatred and revenge is the core of "The Reckoning" (2020) set in 17th century England in times of plague.
A landlord submits a widowed woman to imprisonment and tortures, with the assistance of a merciless witchfinder, on accusation of witchcraft following her rejection of his sexual advances. This moving drama is also an account of a woman's resolution not to succumb to abuse,humiliation and extreme tortures' pain. A gloomy atmosphere of terror and mounting tension characterizes the narration with the determinant support of the actors' intensive performances along with the accurate cinematography,
relentless screenplay and inspired music score. I think that "The reckoning" , although less daring than its predecessors, can stand comparison with such classics as "Witchfinder General", "Mark of the Devil" or "Witches' Hammer"(1969) which somehow it recalls. Australian actress (English born) Charlotte Kirk, playing Grace the leading character, is also co-writer and one of the executive producers of the movie. For fans of "Inquisition" genre this is a "must see".View attachment 969352
I must say it looks jolly exciting :babeando:
084E0685-F068-4F12-8B80-6E709AA5A028.jpeg

THE RECKONING (2020) attachmentsThe reckoning 2020  Poster 2.jpgThe reckoning 2020   b).jpg

Attachments

• 1)The reckoning.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 507
  • 2) The reckoning.mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 406
  • 3) The reckoning.mkv
    7.5 MB · Views: 427
  • 4) The reckoning.mkv
    7.4 MB · Views: 387
  • 5)The reckoning.mkv
    9.2 MB · Views: 401
  • 6) The Reckoning.mkv
    8.4 MB · Views: 403
  • 7) The reckoning.mkv
    8.3 MB · Views: 418
  • 8)The reckoning.mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 453
THE RECKONING 2020 attachments:The reckoning 2020   c).jpgEjqDO6KXcAAuKxH.jpg

Attachments

• 9) The reckoning.mkv
    9.1 MB · Views: 412
  • 10) The reckoning.mkv
    9.2 MB · Views: 363
  • 11)The reckoning.mkv
    8.9 MB · Views: 372
  • 12) The reckoning.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 349
  • 13) The reckoning.mkv
    8.7 MB · Views: 385
  • 14) The reckoning.mkv
    9.3 MB · Views: 376
  • 15) The reckoning.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 404
  • 16) The reckoning.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 478
Barbara Prakopenka and Stephanie Amarell in "Abgeschnitten" ("Cut Off", 2018) - IMDB

Hannah (Prakopenka) is held captive by a sadistic psychopath. He rapes her and videotapes the whole thing. Then he cuts the rope that she was tied to the bed with and gives her a box. Inside, there is a knotted noose. Hannah now has the choice: Endure continued abuses or take her own life (pictures 1-7)? A flashback reveals that the pschopath did the same to another girl (Amarell) before (pictures 8-10).

abgeschnitten_cut_off_01.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_02.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_03.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_04.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_05.jpg

abgeschnitten_cut_off_06.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_07.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_08.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_09.jpgabgeschnitten_cut_off_10.jpg

"Abgeschnitten" is a movie adaptation of Sebastian Fitzek's novel of the same name. Fitzek is a highly controversial figure in the German mainstream literature, since his works often overstep the boundaries of "good taste". Still, they sell like crazy.

Without knowing the book, I think the movie is really good, because it offers a dark and dense atmosphere and an exciting plot. The two main characters are brilliantly portrayed by Moritz Bleibtreu and Jasna Fritzi Bauer. Bleibtreu plays Hannah's father, a coroner who is challenged to a perverted paper chase if he wants to save his missing daughter in time. Bauer plays a young woman who is drawn into the events by accident, but becomes a key figure in solving the case.

Personally, I can absolutely recommend watching "Abgeschnitten", although I also think a warning is appropiate: You need a strong stomach to sit through the movie, since it features several gory autopsy scenes.

Burial of the rats  Poster 1.jpgBurial of the rats
Year 1995 Country: Russia / USA
Director Dan Golden runtime 78'
Cast : Adrienne Barbeau, Maria Ford, Kevin Alber, Olga Kabo
Taken from a short story by Bram Stoker, written before "DRACULA", "Burial of the rats" is a gothic+exploitation horror TV movie set in Paris in 1850.
Stoker himself is at the center of the narration. He is wandering in a dirty degrading section of Paris when he and his father are attacked by rat worshipping female bandits : he is captured and is at risk of his life inside the coven of the barely clad beautiful females which hate evil men and punish
them using also trained famelic rats. From now on tension does not let up untill Stoker realizes his situation with a sense of dread and a rising conflict inside him between the urge to escape and his love for Madeleine, one of the bandits (played by the gorgeous Maria Ford). Though ranking a 'B' movie

"Burial of the rats" has vivid action, creepy atmospheres and fascinating gloomy settings (it was shot in Moscow on location chosen by Roger Corman Adrienne Barbeau.jpgthe Producer). Fans of female nudity, tortures (there are a few scenes very short indeed) and gore will also be satisfied. There is also a hot love scene
between Stoker (played by Kevin Alber) and Madeleine. Hints of female lesbianism are present bu not explicitly shown on camera. The film has a tragic epilogue which I will not reveal.

Attachments

• Burial of the rats 1.avi
    8.3 MB · Views: 257
  • Burial of the rats 2.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 245
I recently watched a Spanish movie called "Coven of Sisters" on Netflix. I thought it was an interesting and worthwhile film in its own right, and worth a watch. There are a few scenes of interest to those of us who appreciate Inquisition movies for reasons beyond their deeply wrought drama and biting social commentary.

It is 1609, and an Inquisitor from the Holy Office arrives at a fishing village in Basque country to rid the people of their pesky witches. Six young women are quickly arrested based on reports that they dance in a wooded glen. They are thrown together into a cell and then are questioned one at a time. The Inquisitor is not only on a witch hunt, but is also obsessed with getting a true account of an actual Witches' Sabbath (called Akelarre in Basque, the original title of the movie.)

After a couple of the women are tortured (off screen) one of the women, Ana, played by Amaia Aberasturi, realizes that they will all burn whether they confess or not, so to buy time, she convinces the others to give the Inquisitor what he wants. She confesses that she is a witch after a brief stint on the torture table, and tells the Inquisitor that she will not just tell him about the Witches' Sabbath, but show him. They must wait for the full moon, however. This is a ploy, as she knows that all the men will be returning from their fishing expedition on the tides of the full moon, and will presumably settle the Inquisitor's hash when they get back.

In my opinion, a reasonable presumption. I knew some Basques and they were hard dudes. If I were an Inquisitor and was going to torture their women, I would definitely do it while they were away, and I would be long gone before they got back.

coven of sisters1.pngcoven of sisters5.pngcoven of sisters4.png Ana on the table. Her body hair is scraped off with a razor, and her hair is cut to reveal the devil's mark.

coven of sisters6.png They can't find the mark by visual inspection, so they resort to the prick.

coven of sisters8.pngcoven of sisters7.png The interrogator explains that the devil likes to hide his mark in hidden places; inside the nose, in the shameful parts, or even in the eye. At this point Ana confesses.

coven of sisters9.pngAna is stripped and bathed to get her ready for the Witches' Sabbath. Alas, all we get is the rear view.

I suppose the head covering on the old lady is a provincial style. She makes a joke about it. She tells Ana, I think in Basque so the others won't understand, that everyone knows that the tail of the cap looks like a large cock, but the men are too afraid and embarrassed to say anything about it.

coven of sisters10.png On the night before the six women are to burn, they are taken to the glen to perform the Witches' Sabbath. They give quite a memorable performance. One of the women puts her body into some very enticing contortions.

As I said, a worthwhile and interesting movie. Ana's first questioning by the Inquisitor is very effective in revealing just how confusing such an interrogation would be to a relatively simple and naive person. I wonder if it was based on an actual account. Ana more than gets her own back however when she explains to the rapt Inquisitor exactly what the witches get up to during their Sabbath.

I have my usual complaints about the current fad in film making: the reliance on quick cuts and extreme close ups throughout. There is some brief nudity, including the much too short scene with Ana on the table, which is the only torture scene.

A movie scene I found online. No idea of the name of the movie or the plot, but it's a nice hospital-based torture scene of a girl in a straitjacket by an evil matron and her two goon wardens. No nudity (straitjackets and nudity are pretty much mutually exclusive), but there is a rape threat (Goon to matron: "... you said that maybe you'd hand her over to us after you were done with her ...").

Hospital2-00.00.58.000.jpegHospital2-00.01.23.599.jpegHospital2-00.01.25.640.jpegHospital2-00.01.36.000.jpegHospital2-00.02.42.840.jpegHospital2-00.02.43.120.jpegHospital2-00.02.43.360.jpegHospital2-00.02.44.280.jpegHospital2-00.03.04.000.jpeg

There is also a revenge section at the end of the clip with the matron getting drenched instead, but as she isn't tied or stripped or otherwise restrained that scene doesn't really work for me.

A movie scene I found online. No idea of the name of the movie or the plot, but it's a nice hospital-based torture scene of a girl in a straitjacket by an evil matron and her two goon wardens. No nudity (straitjackets and nudity are pretty much mutually exclusive), but there is a rape threat (Goon to matron: "... you said that maybe you'd hand her over to us after you were done with her ...").

View attachment 985835View attachment 985846View attachment 985836View attachment 985837View attachment 985838View attachment 985839View attachment 985840View attachment 985841View attachment 985842

There is also a revenge section at the end of the clip with the matron getting drenched instead, but as she isn't tied or stripped or otherwise restrained that scene doesn't really work for me.
“I will now demonstrate payback is a bitch procedure”. :eek: :D:p

Back
Top Bottom