Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
This looks fun....
A bit hard to tell, but I think I detected glimpses of crucifixion, flagellation, lesbian lust, possible inquisition/ witch-torture etc etc??.
And nuns are always fun :p
As far as I can understand from the trailer and what I read on the Internet about "Benedetta",crucifixion(s) are presumably imaginary in the disturbed mind of a 17th century nun. Release of "Benedetta" in France is 9 July 2021. Let us see.

IMDB confirms that this film is directed by the Paul Verhoeven (Robocop, Total Recall, Basic Instinct, Starship Troopers and, well, Showgirls). So it might be bold.
Also Flesh+Blood from 1985, which I remember from back in the day as being pretty hot, with Jennifer Jason Leigh going about in the buff

flesh+blood.jpg

And also Black Book (Zwartboek) from 2006 which has one of my favorite scenes of captivity: Carice van Houten mistakenly imprisoned by the Dutch for collaboration with the Nazis (she was actually an undercover Resistance fighter) and forced to strip and sing patriotic songs with the rest of the collaborators for the entertainment of the guards and visitors.

carice1.jpg

Never a dull moment with Paul Verhoeven. He is certainly not afraid of over the top action and sexuality. I too am hoping for big things from Benedetta.

Also Flesh+Blood from 1985, which I remember from back in the day as being pretty hot, with Jennifer Jason Leigh going about in the buff

View attachment 1004788

And also Black Book (Zwartboek) from 2006 which has one of my favorite scenes of captivity: Carice van Houten mistakenly imprisoned by the Dutch for collaboration with the Nazis (she was actually an undercover Resistance fighter) and forced to strip and sing patriotic songs with the rest of the collaborators for the entertainment of the guards and visitors.

View attachment 1004789

Never a dull moment with Paul Verhoeven. He is certainly not afraid of over the top action and sexuality. I too am hoping for big things from Benedetta.
Agreed! And I seem to remember “Total Recall” had at least two references to bondage (one being Sharon Stone asking Arnold Schwarzenegger to tie her up for sex).. while Robocop shot one of the bad guys by aiming between the thighs of a female hostage, shooting through her dress just below the groin.. :eek: yes, rarely a dull moment with Verhoeven!

Agreed! And I seem to remember “Total Recall” had at least two references to bondage (one being Sharon Stone asking Arnold Schwarzenegger to tie her up for sex).. while Robocop shot one of the bad guys by aiming between the thighs of a female hostage, shooting through her dress just below the groin.. :eek: yes, rarely a dull moment with Verhoeven!
sharon stone.png "If you don't trust me, you can tie me up!" Me: "Yeah, okay, I don't trust you."

On an unrelated note, I am of the mind that Elizabeth Berkley's performance in Showgirls is likely the gutsiest performance by any American actress of the last 30 years.

It is easy to like Showgirls in an ironic manner, but the conviction she put to her work in Showgirls is courageously impressive, imo. Maybe even too courageous, as a matter of fact, since, over 25 years later, Hollywood has yet to show her forgiveness, it seems.

One film I am especially eager to share is this French what-the-fuck fest:

Bloody Mallory (2002)

BM01.jpg

Mallory (depicted by Olivia Bonamy in a variety of impractical clothes) fights paranormal threats for the French secret service’s occult section. As the newly elected pope is abducted by a gaggle of demons, she comes to the rescue – supported by a mute telepath, a trigger-happy drag queen and a celibately challenged guard of the papal body. Nothing less is expected of such a premise than some gratuitous scenes.

Resonating best with CF would be without doubt the end of the second act. A captured Mallory is put in spiked manacles and suspended from the dungeon ceiling. Our heroine is supposed to bleed out, yet lacks the common decency of not letting herself saved.

BM02.pngBM03.pngBM04.pngBM05.pngBM06.pngBM07.pngBM08.pngBM09.png

Bloody Mallory is a guilty pleasure of mine, if you couldn’t tell already. The trashy late-ninety/early 2000s look certainly isn’t for everybody, but the film steers clear of bad taste or over-ridiculing its characters. It is also way gorier than Buffy, with whom it is often compared due to its production design and basic concept.

Upon discovering this flick years ago, I looked up other films starring the lead actress; you know, for a friend. One of interest might be this one:

Ils (2006)

I01.png

Ils, which is named Them for international distribution, is a non-nonsense home invasion thriller. A couple (Bonamy and Michael Cohen) get tyrannised in their secluded home. There are no particular scenes fitting the requests of this thread, but the film carries an atmosphere of terror, fear and desperation.

There are no particular scenes fitting the requests of this thread, but the film carries an atmosphere of terror, fear and desperation.

I might have been a bit quick with my statement above. After finishing my rewatch I had started the other day (though the film has only 70 minutes plus end credits to its name), I should mention this scene:

One of the assailants is straddling Olivia's character and smothers her with a plastic bag which may or may not contain glue or some other suffocative substance. This goes on for quite a while, accompanied by the victim's muffled screams. You cannot see too much because of the scarce lighting. Add to that my not so hot copy, et voilà!

I02.pngI03.pngI04.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 488
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 532
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 551
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 539
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 496
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 470
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 464
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 474
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 521
Some more pictures

Attachments

• paura3D.jpg
    paura3D.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 958
  • paura3D11.jpg
    paura3D11.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 840
  • paura3D12.jpg
    paura3D12.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 704
  • paura3D13.jpg
    paura3D13.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 668
  • paura3D14.jpg
    paura3D14.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 720
  • paura3D15.jpg
    paura3D15.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 729
  • paura3d16.jpg
    paura3d16.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 687
  • paura3D17.jpg
    paura3D17.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 747
Paura 3D (2012)

Three young musicians think they have luck on their side when they score the keys to a beautiful villa outside of Rome for the weekend. Unfortunately, they soon discover that they are not alone.

Directors:​

Antonio Manetti, Marco Manetti

Writers:​

Antonio Manetti (story), Marco Manetti (story)

Stars:​

Peppe Servillo, Francesca Cuttica, Domenico Diele
Ah, this is it! One of the most underrated nude scenes of the 2010s! I like this scene so much for all the brilliant subtext and body language carried out by the performers, aside from the obvious CMNF aspect to it!

I hope you don't mind if I join in, yes? :jump:

DISCLAIMER: WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW IS MOSTLY MY DOLLAR STORE ANALYSIS. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR PAURA 3D, ALTHOUGH IT DOES NOT DISCUSS THE COMPLETE PLOT OF PAURA 3D.

So, if you want to know what the girl in the basement go through, first of all look at this:

1.jpg

I know. I was a little surprised, too, when I saw that pic for the first time. I mean, a dude in a suit brushing the teeth of buck naked and chained girl? What goes on here, right?

So, here is that girl. Her name is Sabrina, and like the posts by MICHELE PATRI showed, she was played by the super lovely Francesca Cuttica:

2.jpg
And for someone who has been kidnapped and imprisoned in a basement for 15 years, she is understandably rugged and also pale due to the lack of sunlight.

3.jpg
Noticed how, although she is not malnourished, she is slim, which leads me to believe that she is fed regularly just enough to ensure her survival. However, the most striking part about her appearance is, safe for her unkempt hair alongside the cuts and bruises on her body, she is somewhat well groomed: white teeth, no underarm hair, and, more importantly, no pubic hair.

At first, I was wondering why would her tormentor ensured her body hygiene was taken care of when he couldn't be bothered about wounding her. I mean, look at this:

4.jpeg
Those handcuffs marks are permanent, and much older than the handcuffs themselves. Which means, having her wrists cuffed is nothing new for her....which means that injuries are acceptable for her captor, so what's with her hygiene?

Continued below...

The problem of the film begins when her tormentor, drives off to Switzerland for the weekend, not knowing that the key to his manor was acquired by an employee working for a garage he cared his cars with. Said employee invited his friends for a weekend at the manor, which was heavenly for them. Unfortunately, said tormentor car's broke down halfway, so he decided to go back home. The guys panicked and tried to hide.

One of them, however, chose to hide in his basement. That's where he first saw, behind a metal door, Sabrina in all her glory:

5.jpg

Not an everyday sight, admittedly. Especially with the kindergarten chair, small TV, small table, small DVDs, waaaaay too small dress, and very very bright lighting on the bedding.

Both parties panicked. Understandably, not everyday you would find a naked girl kept in a basement. And in Sabrina's defense, this was likely her first encounter with another human being, let alone a man, in 15 years.

6.jpg

The Good Samaritan's quick thinking led him to keep her mouth shut from screaming (and alerting the creepy dude upstairs). He quickly located the keys to her handcuffs and prepared to set her free. Happy ending, right?

7.jpeg8.jpg
Apparently not.

For some reason, Sabrina looks really, really, really unhappy about the prospect of being freed after spending more than half her life in that damp space.

9.jpg

This unhappiness of her is not even a kneejerk reaction. When the Good Samaritan tried to unlock her handcuffs, instead of making it easy for him, she chose to stand on her toes and move wildly while continuously flinging her arms all over the place (read: as much as her restrain allowed), ensuring the handcuffs around her wrists were always out of reach for the guy:

10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

And her plan succeeded, too! Her captor's footsteps were heard approaching her "room", forcing her would be savior to retreat:

13.jpg

Notice that satisfied smirk on her face?

Continued below...

Back
Top Bottom