Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for posting that link. I am the author of the stories there. Any feedback is welcome.
Dear writer, your work is very important. I am sure that it is a healing remedy for the aching souls of many submissive people. Your literary work should be listed in encyclopedias among the most important authors of erotic and social psychological literature.
I will dare and ask you for a favor.
In my story: Roses and Lilies I got into an important part. However, I am afraid that I have reached the limits of my possibilities and I cannot properly express what I would like. Please write the next part. I already have an idea of the whole story line and I'm happy to share it with you. I understand that my request is bold and I apologize if I offended you.

Dear writer, your work is very important. I am sure that it is a healing remedy for the aching souls of many submissive people. Your literary work should be listed in encyclopedias among the most important authors of erotic and social psychological literature.
I will dare and ask you for a favor.
In my story: Roses and Lilies I got into an important part. However, I am afraid that I have reached the limits of my possibilities and I cannot properly express what I would like. Please write the next part. I already have an idea of the whole story line and I'm happy to share it with you. I understand that my request is bold and I apologize if I offended you.
How could a writer possibly be offended by such encouraging and appreciative words?

Thank you!

I will ponder and wonder at the suggestion that;
> it is a healing remedy for the aching souls of many submissive people.

This interests me, although I am not quite sure what it makes me think, as yet.

I will read your story, and see if there is anything I can imagine.

I did already write one story based on a picture submitted by a reader - and although it was not in my usual line, I like the story that resulted.

Long time lurker here - I apologize for the tone of my first post but with all due respect, if I'm not mistaken, the above is not on topic, and I for one would humbly request that that discussion be taken elsewhere. There already appears to be a section of the forum dedicated to such discussions (Poems and Stories).

In order to avoid my first post being a negative one, I will attach a scene which I found in doe's Zippyshare - one which I believe hasn't been posted yet (which if not is surprising). The scene in question is from Matar a Pinochet (Kill Pinochet), with Daniela Ramirez the subject in question. Her character is based on the real life of Cecilia Magni, aka Commander Tamara, who plotted with others (unsuccessfully) to assassinate the tyrannical Augusto Pinochet.

I have watched the whole movie, the timeline of which jumps around quite a bit. This scene in particular comes towards the end of the film (though it also briefly appears at the beginning of the film) and is interspersed with an argument between two of her other co-conspirators, with one accusing the other of ratting her out to the Chilean authorities and causing her death, though in the timeline of the movie she is still alive.

Attachments

• Matar a Pinochet 2020 latino cut.mp4
    9.4 MB
Long time lurker here - I apologize for the tone of my first post but with all due respect, if I'm not mistaken, the above is not on topic, and I for one would humbly request that that discussion be taken elsewhere. There already appears to be a section of the forum dedicated to such discussions (Poems and Stories).

In order to avoid my first post being a negative one, I will attach a scene which I found in doe's Zippyshare - one which I believe hasn't been posted yet (which if not is surprising). The scene in question is from Matar a Pinochet (Kill Pinochet), with Daniela Ramirez the subject in question. Her character is based on the real life of Cecilia Magni, aka Commander Tamara, who plotted with others (unsuccessfully) to assassinate the tyrannical Augusto Pinochet.

I have watched the whole movie, the timeline of which jumps around quite a bit. This scene in particular comes towards the end of the film (though it also briefly appears at the beginning of the film) and is interspersed with an argument between two of her other co-conspirators, with one accusing the other of ratting her out to the Chilean authorities and causing her death, though in the timeline of the movie she is still alive.
do you have link to watch full this movie?

Paraíso (2021)
(unconfirmed)

I received this clip as it is, cut and all. I do not take any credit whatsoever in compyling the scenes. And since I was totally unaware of the show's existence prior to the clip, I don't throw in my usual cinematic rants, either.

PR 01.pngPR 02.pngPR 03.pngPR 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you got any clips or links to the movie?
What's the plot?
Translation from the french Wikipedia:
"In the Mezzogiorno, in 1480, a young woman, Flavia Gaetani (Florinda Bolkan), is recluse in a convent by her father for having been moved by the fate of a Saracen warrior, mortally wounded. Unable to bear the constraints of monastic life, the young woman soon feels, in an ever more pressing way, the impulses of a sensuality that she cannot satisfy. The horrors and the tragedies of the world harden the soul of Flavia and lead her to proclaim the superiority of the women on the men, who are cruel and ignorant.

She thus allies herself with the Moslem troops who, at the time of the battle of Otranto, disembark in Otranto and pass the city with the wire of the sword. She gets closer to their leader Ahmed, from whom she receives a land for a love marriage. She encourages him to massacre the nuns, the brothers and the soldiers who oppose the landing. Flavia took the lead in the revolt against the Christians, but after refusing to enter Ahmed's harem, she was abandoned by him on the beach when the Saracens left. She is then captured by the Christians, who put a cross around her neck and carry her to a hill where she is supposed to be flayed alive."

I don't have any clip or safe link.

Back
Top Bottom